Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 09-17-2006, 04:32 PM   #1
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Wisconsin law needed to prohibit Necrophilia

Charges Dropped in Wis. Necrophilia Case

By Associated Press

September 16, 2006, 6:24 AM CDT

LANCASTER, Wis. -- A judge on Friday dismissed charges of attempted sexual assault against three men accused of trying to dig up a woman's body to have sex with the corpse, noting that Wisconsin has no law against necrophilia.

The men still face lesser charges.

Twins Nicholas and Alexander Grunke, 20, and Dustin Radke, 20, were arrested after an alleged attempt to dig up the body of a 20-year-old woman who was killed Aug. 27 in a motorcycle crash. Officials said a caller reported suspicious activity in the cemetery Sept. 2, and deputies found someone had dug down to her vault.

Authorities said the three were not acquainted with the woman but had seen an obituary with her photo.

Circuit Judge George Curry said that while there was no law that addressed necrophilia, there was enough evidence to continue the case because of criminal damage to property and the alleged attempt to break into a burial vault.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 04:40 PM   #2
BlackButterfly

::wretches::

::shudders violently::

I am... so violently disgusted... that I can't compose a sufficiently coherent thought to comment on this...

So I'll be back later after some self-composition...
According to an article in USA Today, children from single parent homes have much better verbal skills than children from two parent homes. However, children from two parent homes are far superior at bitterly sarcastic repertoire.

I'd love to see crowds of kids running away from a greased naked guy with Jesus hair.--
c130
BlackButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 04:52 PM   #3
Godslayer Jillian

I heart necrophilia, it's too fucking funny to be disgusting.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 05:47 PM   #4
BlackButterfly

Conceptually,... yeah, I guess being too pathetic/disturbed/whatever with living humanity to deal with a live one and opting to go avter a dead one is funny... but what about stuff like... the smell?!? The cold clamminess of dead human flesh...?

::mind boggles::
According to an article in USA Today, children from single parent homes have much better verbal skills than children from two parent homes. However, children from two parent homes are far superior at bitterly sarcastic repertoire.

I'd love to see crowds of kids running away from a greased naked guy with Jesus hair.--
c130
Old 09-17-2006, 06:07 PM   #5
Maj.Bromley

It wouldn't be too bad because they drain the blood and fill with that fluid (forgets name for the moment) that preserves the body for a good amount of time...

Suicide is a fundamental human right. This does not mean that it is morally desirable. It only means that society does not have the moral right to interfere
-Thomas S. Szasz
Maj.Bromley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 06:25 PM   #6
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Wow. Just wow. I dunno, necrophilia sounds different. Everyone to their own preference. I mean dead people don't whine and you don't have to worry about anyone else getting off but you. But then again, a dead body??? Hmmmm, sounds kind of disgusting to me.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 06:48 PM   #7
BlackButterfly

Question

Exactly. I mean... formaldehyde (and the possible lack of rotting-corpse smell) aside, there's still the fact that it's DEAD BODY! Ick..
...and I know there was something there about her face being pretty or something, but come on... it's COLD! You may as well pull a steak out of the fridge and yank off with it!

:: ponders:: Does "corpse" even count as a sexual preference? It would probably fall somewhere in the "other" category... along with "sheep" and "fruit" and "automobile tailpipe"...

I could call it a mental illness (there's gotta be an inkling of one in there SOMEWHERE...), but homosexuality used to be called the same thing...

c130
Old 09-17-2006, 07:10 PM   #8
Maj.Bromley

:: considers possibility of yanking off to cold steak.. gets disgusted, then considers possibility of yanking off to a playboy and is much obliged ::

Suicide is a fundamental human right. This does not mean that it is morally desirable. It only means that society does not have the moral right to interfere
-Thomas S. Szasz
Old 09-17-2006, 08:34 PM   #9
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackButterfly
"automobile tailpipe"...
LOL -Would that be "Autophilia"? lol well, I am happy to see you recovered from my posting of a rather shocking news event! Sorry it disturbed you earlier, but this IS "Spooky News"...

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 08:41 PM   #10
darkness-creepshow

I dont know ..i just dont know..
darkness-creepshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 10:32 PM   #11
ViciouslyBeautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
I have to say I have the same opinion, in addition to be completely heartless and cruel. . I'm some kind of torn between that, I mean what is one thinking when they do that?? Like, oh I'm so horny I wanna have sex, but if I **** alive girls they're gonna go to police and I'm gonna go to jail. Let's **** some dead girls! They won't say anything!
Ugh, now that I think about it, some sort of same, between **** and necrophilia, in my opinion.
I just can't get the Necrophiliac Duck story out of my mind!! Grrrrrr. .
ViciouslyBeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 03:07 AM   #12
davethedarklord

Stolen sweets are best.
by
Colley Cibber (1671 - 1757)
British actor and dramatist.

The Rival Fools
davethedarklord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 10:07 AM   #13
chelseagirl

My mind just boggles at the thought of that. I mean, I don't actually have a penis, being a female and all that, but if I did, I couldn't even imagine the thought of wanting to put it into a dead woman's vagina. I think I'm going to go vomit now...
Old 09-19-2006, 03:27 PM   #14
Maj.Bromley

{Random} chelseagirl, I f***ing love your signature..

-Thomas S. Szasz
Old 09-22-2006, 04:03 PM   #15
Delkaetre

People have odd fetishes, this is just another. You get female necros too, since the male body can maintain an erection even after death.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 07:43 AM   #16
chelseagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maj.Bromley
{Random} chelseagirl, I f***ing love your signature..
haha, thanks! The Kovenant is my absolute favorite band!
Old 10-03-2006, 09:13 PM   #17
the_ink_bleeds_faster

Oh....thats....distgusting. But somewhere in my mind that kept me entertained for like...about 10 seconds. *shivers* thats wrong...
Old 11-14-2006, 07:03 AM   #18
Haunted House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
I whole-heartedly agree with Jillian here. Hahaha.
Old 11-15-2006, 06:29 PM   #19
badteccy

Oh man, I disagree with you guys. I think necrophilia is gross and disrespectful to the dead. Think of a deceased loved one of yours...now think of someone boning (no pun...okay, yes pun intended) them. Not so funny now, eh?
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:36 PM   #20
insertwittyname

Um...I wouldn't be too pissed about the matter, I'd just suggest that those guys are insane and should be checked out by a shrink.
Old 11-15-2006, 06:48 PM   #21
knightmare

I think that it will be more offensive to religious people since they believe in an afterlife. Also, necrophilia is common in some animals. For example, mallard ducks are necrophiliac. Also, a species of squirrel that resides in North America is suspected of having necrophiliac tendencies. I am not encouraging anyone to go out and hump a corpse; but I think that bestiality is weirder. At least, necrophiliacs hump their own species. I'm surprised at bestiality's popularity. In India, a woman actually married a snake. In America, there are references of humping dead animals, and there are award winning stories that include bestiality, the most famous being Edward Albee's Where is Sylvia?
knightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 02:05 AM   #22
CptSternn

One of me favourite tshirts is the cradle of filth tshirt with the girl half spread eagle and her panties around her ankles on the front and on the back it says 'Dead Girls Dont Say No'

I don't like their music, but that shirt always gets lots of reactions
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 09:48 AM   #23
xxkissxmexgoodbye

that's just plain sick... seriously... i dated a guy who was into that... *shudders at the thought* man he would sit and hold me in his arms and i would be drifting off to sleep and thats when it would start. he would sit and tell me how he was going to kill me... goodness... i feel sick... i mean c'mon do you have no life to have to screw a dead body!? what kind of sick fuck wants to do that? what kind of a rush do you get out of that? are you just that sick and ugly that you cannot get a girl so you dig up a dead body? you're not going to get any type of response from them... this reminds me of bio class. my friend jeff and i were talking about this, and this is what he had to say. "man doing a dead chick would be great!! i could bend her any way i wanted!!" i was just grossed out... ugh it should be illegal everywhere!!!
xxkissxmexgoodbye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 04:34 PM   #24
insertwittyname

It shouldn't be illegal I believe for the moral reasons, becuase hey, it's a dead body, but I would suggest the mad house, they are HUMPING a corpse, which shall give maggots and they can't seem to find a relationship. And I've used way too many commas and I can't read myself.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:56 PM   #25
BLEED REBELION!!!

a dead person... thats nasty . was the body allready geting all moldy
BLEED REBELION!!! is offline   Reply With Quote