Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 01-23-2010, 11:30 AM   #101
JCC

That isn't Catch.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:12 PM   #102
Catch22

Yes. It is me. Like I said, you should stop posting about stuff you don't know and use a vibrator.

I can send it to you if you doubt me.
Catch22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:51 PM   #103
Ben Lahnger

Catch, I wouldn't do that if I were you. JCC might get upset that you said something sexual. He has issues that way.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:57 PM   #104
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
Catch, I wouldn't do that if I were you. JCC might get upset that you said something sexual. He has issues that way.
Does it bother you that a fifteen year old boy has to tell you to stop thinking about fucking so much?
Old 01-23-2010, 01:04 PM   #105
Ben Lahnger

First, a fifteen year old boy isn't someone who can tell me jack about what I choose to think or do.

Second, I've demonstrated repeatedly in the last couple days that other people here post about sex and you never react to them. I have demonstrated that you make frequent sexual remarks yourself. And I have demonstrated that even when I follow 17 previous posters who are discussing something only obliquely sexual with a post that is of the same nature as those 17 previous poster's comments, you have a panic attack and feel you have a need and a right to comment on my post as if there's something wrong with it. All of which proves you have a personal problem ... and are a hypocrite.

Finally, if you are only 15, there are some threads on here you should stay out of.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 01-23-2010, 01:08 PM   #106
JCC

I want to make an amendment to my previous question: does it bother you that a fifteen year old boy is significantly smarter, funnier, wiser, more knowledgeable and more well-liked than you, as well as having to tell you to stop thinking about fucking so much?
Old 01-23-2010, 01:20 PM   #107
Ben Lahnger

The only part of that statement that deserves commenting is the part where you stake your value on how well liked you are HERE ... as if that is some kind of validation.

Your posts about sex are frequently aggressive, misogynistic, or hurtful. Some of them are about using sex as a weapon. And you've admitted you may have a problem when it comes to your own sexuality. I'm telling you for your own good, stop obsessing with what I post and get help with your own issues.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 01-23-2010, 01:24 PM   #108
JCC

I want to make an amendment to my previous question: does it bother you that a fifteen year old boy is significantly smarter, funnier, wiser, more knowledgeable, well-liked and more talented than you and is likely to achieve more in the next few years as you have throughout your entire life, as well as having to tell you to stop thinking about fucking so much?
Old 01-23-2010, 01:27 PM   #109
Ben Lahnger

Get help, JCC.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 01-23-2010, 01:33 PM   #110
JCC

I want to make an amendment to my previous question: does it bother you that a fifteen year old boy is significantly smarter, funnier, wiser, more knowledgeable, well-liked and more talented than you, consistently and effectively makes you look like the ridiculous fat old grandpa grabbing the waitress' ass at the family meal in every encounter and is likely to achieve more in the next few years as you have throughout your entire life, as well as having to tell you to stop thinking about fucking so much?
Old 01-23-2010, 01:34 PM   #111
sibyl vane.

Hahahaha.
sibyl vane. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:44 PM   #112
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
I want to make an amendment to my previous question: does it bother you that a fifteen year old boy who has numerous unresolved issues with his own sexuality and maturity is significantly jealous of your knowledge, experience and sexual prowess, as well as having to tell you that he wants to be able to keep posting his own immature, hurtful sexual comments but wants you to stop posting about sex entirely as he finds the idea of caring, consensual sex between adults to be threatening?
There. I fixed it.

Get help.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 01-23-2010, 01:45 PM   #113
JCC

Jesus, do I have to make another amendment to the JCC constitution? I enjoy it and all, but every time I do it introduces another moral quandary for my personal Deadman_walking05s.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:33 AM   #114
Joker_in_the_Pack

What bullshit is this about healthy food being expensive? All the basic fruits and vegetables, such as tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, peas, corn, lettuce, cucumbers, peppers, spinach, broccoli, apples, oranges, lemons, grapes and grapefruits are either quite cheap or incredibly easy to grow. Potatoes are actually harder NOT to grow. Take some potato peels and throw them in some dirt in your back yard. Then wait a bit. You'll end up with potatoes BY ACCIDENT. Shit, you can be in an apartment and be rather well set. Buy some cheap large plastic pots or if you're truly skint, get some of those big plastic storage bins for a few bucks. Legumes and Tubers can grow happily hydroponically. In fact, with enough effort you could cheaply grow all of your food. Would it be the most complex food? Probably not, but you could easily grow all your food at home. All you'd need to do is get some protein from either meat or, hey, fucking TOFU, which is cheaper than dirt where I live, and maybe get a basic multi-vitamin just to cover what you can't make. Packets of seeds are a dollar or two each and most plants either bare seeds (fruit plants) or somehow create more (like the skins of potatoes).

It's not more expensive to live healthy, just requires effort.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 12:35 AM   #115
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying_Crimson_Tears View Post

there are those people too who ask to belong to certain religion. And we still consider it wrong to make fun of religious beliefs.
Speak for yourself.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:45 AM   #116
PortraitOfSanity

I don't consider it wrong at all to make fun of religion.

I consider it essential.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:31 AM   #117
JCC

Atheism is a dead scene.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:50 PM   #118
Radiance

To the original poster of the thread - I'm a rather 'plus size' person as well. Was well into morbid obesity. I've lost 'roughly' 77lbs (Still losing). I went through a stretch of depression and stopped eating regularly for several month, then went through times where I did nothing but ate, until I discovered a routine I could manage. I changed everything in my life. I'm now a vegetarian, I exercise regularly, I no longer consume things with sugar and if I have to I limit it severely. I even refuse to eat bread, pastas or anything with high amount of carbs.

It isn't impossible to lose weight or change your life for the better but it is definitely possible. Try many different things until you find one to suit yourself. Good luck.
Radiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:35 PM   #119
MollyMac

No.

Do not try many different things.

Eat regularly, every 3-4 hours. Eat 50%-60% carb, 20-30% protein, 20% good fats (fish, avacado, walnutes, lean meat). Close to the course as possible, cut out processing and sodium. Learn portion size. Drink water.

Move your fat ass.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:13 PM   #120
Mir

I got a better idea. One that will suit your lazy, fat ass.

Do lots of drugs. And I don`t mean pot.

I mean coke, speed, ketamines/etc. They seem to be really good hunger suppressants. During the course of my binge, I ate like 3 square meals in 14 days.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:48 PM   #121
KissMeDeadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir View Post
I got a better idea. One that will suit your lazy, fat ass.

Do lots of drugs. And I don`t mean pot.

I mean coke, speed, ketamines/etc. They seem to be really good hunger suppressants. During the course of my binge, I ate like 3 square meals in 14 days.
Your theory sounds both logical and reasonable. This person is no doubt a top competitor in the weight-loss game.
KissMeDeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:00 PM   #122
Mir

Yeah, I know. I`m the oasis of common sense. Either that or I just know a lost cause when I see one.

Anyone serious about weight loss wouldn`t be mouthing off about it on Gnet. They`d shut the fuck up, use google, spend a half hour reading and then get the fuck on with it.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:57 PM   #123
MollyMac

If they were serious, they'd simply log off.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:03 PM   #124
Mir

But it just wouldn`t be as much fun... for us!
Old 01-28-2010, 01:56 AM   #125
Catch

Okay

http://creatingconfidence.blogspot.c...oundation.html