Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 12-11-2008, 10:57 PM   #1
Drake Dun

importint mayan prudikshun 2012 OMG DIE!!!1!

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=GFWFYb...eature=related

I love millenial hysteria and I can't wait for 2012. The amount of hillarity generated by all the year 2000 stuff (remember the Y2K bug?) is going to be tiddly winks compared to the epic fail of all the accumulated year 2012 prohecies getting pwnerburgered at the same time. I'll probably set a new world record for longest continuous laughing fit at 365 days if I don't die of asphyxiation first.

You just know these are the same people who ran out to buy gas masks and bottled water after the WTC attack. In a way I'm kind of envious. It must be fun to have that much drama in your life.
Drake Dun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:08 PM   #2
Corpsey

We discussed this before. All it means is that the Mayan Calendar will stop in 2012 and everything else will continue...

As per usual.

Drake, having that sort of drama in your life also makes you deep down inside scream for some serenity or peace of mind to get the fuck away from it all.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:11 PM   #3
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Hahaha. I'm sending this to my Dad. He's an amateur astronomer, and will probably have a laugh.

[tangent of video]I hate it when people try to prove religion through science. The two are separate.[/tangent]
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:12 PM   #4
Saya

Why wait? Prepare for the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! It can happen at ANY TIME! Will you be ready?!
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:19 PM   #5
Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
Why wait? Prepare for the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! It can happen at ANY TIME! Will you be ready?!
Will you be prepared for the ZOMBIE RODENT APOCALYPSE!

WILL YOU?

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:27 PM   #6
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsey
We discussed this before. All it means is that the Mayan Calendar will stop in 2012 and everything else will continue...
I think others predicted it, too. Plus, there'll be some astronomical event that year (I forget what, though).
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:29 PM   #7
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsey
Will you be prepared for the ZOMBIE RODENT APOCALYPSE!

WILL YOU?
That rodent makes me giggle like a little girl every time.

REPENT, FOR THE END IS FUCKING NIGH!
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:02 AM   #8
Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Mond
I think others predicted it, too. Plus, there'll be some astronomical event that year (I forget what, though).
It'll be the alignment of all the planets on the solar system or something equally unusual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
That rodent makes me giggle like a little girl every time.

REPENT, FOR THE END IS FUCKING NIGH!
Heh, now that is hilarious!

Old 12-12-2008, 12:05 AM   #9
tekajo

Like. Fuck.

i hope this doesn't interfere with the 2012 NFL playoffs. It will not be tolerated.

By the way, the narrator in the..."film"...sounds alot like the narrator on a USAC dB Drag Racing cd that i used to have.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote