Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 06-18-2006, 07:58 PM   #1
MohawkMidgit

Exclamation Wtf!!!

JUST BECAUSE I GOT A MOTHERF***ING MOHAWK AND A WICKED PIERCIN' DOESN'T MEAN IM HOMOSEXUAL, D***IT! AND JUST BECAUSE IM A LITTLE DARK GOTH DOESNT MEAN IM A SATANIST! Plus, i have a goth friend who is gay and theres nothing wrong with him. I also have a SaTaNiST buddy and he aint as bad you'd think.

oh, and also, most midgets i know like being called midget, and they dont freakout like ya see on tv.
MohawkMidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 08:42 PM   #2
Godslayer Jillian

We didn't say anything.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 08:46 PM   #3
MohawkMidgit

Not you, or any one on this site, just lots of people randomly on the street.
(by the way this is mohawkMidgit, im just having password problems
Old 06-18-2006, 09:06 PM   #4
Phayte

The use the damn Rant thread.
~William Shakespeare
Phayte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 07:06 AM   #5
BADSEED

What do you expect your head looks like a fucking sharks fin and you probably look like you fell in a tackle box face first..(Then when someone looks at you, your like wtf are you looking at, hahaha) I mean I love punk rockers but if you look out of the norm. You have to expect the stupid comments from the close minded conformists, being punk rock has a lot to do with standing outside the norm for the reason of giving the proverbial finger to conformist society (making a statement). So if your truly punk you have to grin, bear, and sometimes fight for your right as an individual. I get it cause of the clothes I wear and because I'm covered in tattoos, people always think I'm going to rob them, or steal something from the store, parents even grab their kids and yank them to the side when i walk down the isle in the grocery store, but I just smile and say excuse me. I put up with that shit all my life cause of living the punk life style but it is who i am. Ifyour going to be punk you have to put up with alot of shit, that's what sets apart the real punks from the posers.
BADSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 07:08 AM   #6
horrorgirl

It's a troll.

I'm gothtastically delicious!
horrorgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 07:20 AM   #7
BADSEED

That was my first impression, but I couldn't resist replying cause I hate Goths or punks that ("Are like so sick of getting shit for the way they look!") You look like a freak (not saying I don't) deal with the stares and harassment or conform you douchepump!
Old 06-19-2006, 09:36 AM   #8
MohawkMidgit

Angry Not that easy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADSEED
That was my first impression, but I couldn't resist replying cause I hate Goths or punks that ("Are like so sick of getting shit for the way they look!") You look like a freak (not saying I don't) deal with the stares and harassment or conform you douchepump!
I can deal with both, I just hate that the public thinks that if you have a mohawk and your ear is pierced your automatically gay. And you can't just deal with people thinking your a SaTaNiST just because your goth when they don't employ you!
Old 06-19-2006, 09:49 AM   #9
BADSEED

You are a poser because you worry about what other people think! Conform or suck it up, point blank , period!
Old 06-19-2006, 10:05 AM   #10
MohawkMidgit

But ya need to get paid for suntin an noone pays you to be goth.
Old 06-19-2006, 10:13 AM   #11
horrorgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohawkMidgit
Troll logic.

I'm gothtastically delicious!
horrorgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 11:03 AM   #12
BADSEED

Quote:
There's always work on the corner.
Old 06-19-2006, 11:52 AM   #13
Sanctus Dei

Please stop encouraging the ass munch to post... please?? *pouty face*
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:20 PM   #14
BADSEED

You got it sugar!
Old 06-19-2006, 01:18 PM   #15
flawed-mentality

what do you care of what they say, you know yourself better then them. you know there ignerent of gothic ,satenizum ,lusifarean ,pegan and all the rest . so what do you care of what those ignerant cattle think....if comfortible with yourself what should you care of what they think
Old 06-19-2006, 01:40 PM   #16
Godslayer Jillian

What the fuck was that?!

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 05:16 PM   #17
MohawkMidgit

Quote:
Originally Posted by flawed-mentality
what do you care of what they say, you know yourself better then them. you know there ignerent of gothic ,satenizum ,lusifarean ,pegan and all the rest . so what do you care of what those ignerant cattle think....if comfortible with yourself what should you care of what they think
I care because they are the employers.
Old 06-19-2006, 05:33 PM   #18
MohawkMidgit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
Maybe I don't understand the joke you were trying to make. Were those spelling, and grammatical errors intentional?
No, just to save time and if I was trying to type right then I would care if I made a mistake and would have to go back and fix it.
Old 06-19-2006, 06:55 PM   #19
the_cure

Quote:
No, just to save time and if I was trying to type right then I would care if I made a mistake and would have to go back and fix it.

He wasn't referring to you.
the_cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 07:17 PM   #20
angel_dark_demon_bright

Quote:
JUST BECAUSE I GOT A MOTHERF***ING MOHAWK AND A WICKED PIERCIN' DOESN'T MEAN IM HOMOSEXUAL, D***IT! AND JUST BECAUSE IM A LITTLE DARK GOTH DOESNT MEAN IM A SATANIST! Plus, i have a goth friend who is gay and theres nothing wrong with him. I also have a SaTaNiST buddy and he aint as bad you'd think.

oh, and also, most midgets i know like being called midget, and they dont freakout like ya see on tv.
Yeah, yeah. Cry me a river and drown in it.
angel_dark_demon_bright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:31 PM   #21
LittleMissTaxidermy

I'm surprised no one typed "satinism" yet. it's my favorite typo in the history of ever. what? you worship cloth?!!OMGWTF?1one!!

I don't understand how they would assume you're gay off of seeing a mohawk. I could see if it's like rainbow colored, or you're trying to headbutt them while making weird unicorn noises, or if it were just a faux-hawk or something. I also don't understand how you can tell that "the public" thinks it's oh-so-gay. People normally wouldn't just come up to you and say that.

So what is it about this mohawk that seems so gay? I'm rather curious now.
LittleMissTaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 04:40 AM   #22
Lady Victoria Pareesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissTaxidermy
I'm surprised no one typed "satinism" yet. it's my favorite typo in the history of ever. what? you worship cloth?!!OMGWTF?1one!!
Count me in, I'm a Satiniiiist *self-pleased* I like the sound of it ^^

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
Terry Pratchett
Lady Victoria Pareesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 05:05 AM   #23
Morrigan_Dubh

Hmmm Satin is nice...but perhaps I'll set up my own religion... The Holy Church of Velvetism... All Glory to the All-Powerful, All-Sensuous Velvet...
Old 06-20-2006, 08:03 AM   #24
MohawkMidgit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissTaxidermy
So what is it about this mohawk that seems so gay? I'm rather curious now.
It's a common rumor that people believe, if you have a mohawk and your right ear is pierced, your automatically gay, and it's totally stupid.
Old 06-20-2006, 08:19 AM   #25
Lady Victoria Pareesis

Quote:
It's a common rumor that people believe, if you have a mohawk and your right ear is pierced, your automatically gay, and it's totally stupid.
Where I was, people use to think that if you have piercings and a mohawk you're just a stupid and violent punk, or a kid with no personnality.
Being gay is more like "oh you have long hair, and you're wearing make-up, hahaha, a corset, for a guy, no doubt' you're gay"

Of course I don't know everyone in the world, but I thought that was the common idiotics ideas.

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
Terry Pratchett
Lady Victoria Pareesis is offline   Reply With Quote