Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-20-2008, 11:04 PM   #176
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoluhread
I have to say that what you paid is highly expensive...
And nose piercings shouldn't bleed all over... Mine didn't bleed at all... Seems you were unfortunate..
Don't worry, s*** happens and we all have bad days!
Did you catch the part about the bus driver?
Well, tonight I rode home on that bus and happened to get that particular driver this night. When I saw him, I said sorry about last time. He said sarcasm is not welcomed but everything is okay now. I said sorry again and sat down. Everything was better. I felt good after that. I was amazed that he remembered me. Also, I didn't go back and make a scene trying to get my cash back at the place I got my piercing at. I realized that I had absolutely no right to. I made a mistake going there in the first place, she made a mistake with the piercing (which apparently happens from time to time) and that's that. It was my stupidity of going to a back room in a beauty supply shop to get pierced, coupled with an honest mistake by the lady there.
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:27 PM   #177
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opteron_Man
You make a good point. I called you a bully because you told me over and over again that I was stupid and my threads are pointless and my questions very empty headed every chance you got.
So what did I do to get called a bully? Honestly I would like to know, I don't exactly treat you with kid gloves but I certainly haven't gone at you over and over.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 07:50 AM   #178
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
So what did I do to get called a bully? Honestly I would like to know, I don't exactly treat you with kid gloves but I certainly haven't gone at you over and over.
The way I see it, is that both you and Mollymac have been calling me and my questions, posts, and threads stupid. Words like fucktard, moron, stupid, shit for brains, and similar words are sprinkled like salt and pepper throughout your replys to me. Don't quote me exactly on the words please, but they were not very nice or diplomatic by any stretch of the imagination.

I have acknowledged that I do make many mistakes but I do try my best. I know I am not the sharpest knife in the draw but I didn't think I was a drooling moron either. People here seem to think differently. I can take some ribbing, but when I am criticized on EVERY single thing I do from my grammer, spelling to my threads and my ideas, then I get fed up. I am not sure you are a bully, I do know that I do not really know anyone here, but you do say some things that the cruel bullies I was abused by at school have said.

Hey I'll take any of your advice, not meaningless insults under the disguise that they are the "hard truth".
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote