Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 02-28-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
Saya

Send In The Clowns

http://current.com/1j85m4c

Quote:
Here’s an excellent example of pwnage: when the white supremacist group VNN Vanguard Nazi/KKK tried to host a hate rally in Knoxville, Tennessee, they were foiled by … clowns!

Unfortunately for [VNN] the 100th ARA (Anti Racist Action) clown block came and handed them their asses by making them appear like the asses they were.

Alex Linder the founder of VNN and the lead organizer of the rally kicked off events by rushing the clowns in a fit of rage, and was promptly arrested by 4 Knoxville police officers who dropped him to the ground when he resisted and dragged him off past the red shiny shoes of the clowns. http://www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/7704982.html

“White Power!” the Nazi’s shouted, “White Flour?” the clowns yelled back running in circles throwing flour in the air and raising separate letters which spelt “White Flour”.

“White Power!” the Nazi’s angrily shouted once more, “White flowers?” the clowns cheers and threw white flowers in the air and danced about merrily.

“White Power!” the Nazi’s tried once again in a doomed and somewhat funny attempt to clarify their message, “ohhhhhh!” the clowns yelled “Tight Shower!” and held a solar shower in the air and all tried to crowd under to get clean as per the Klan’s directions.

At this point several of the Nazi’s and Klan members began clutching their hearts as if they were about to have a heart attack. Their beady eyes bulged, and the veins in their tiny narrow foreheads beat in rage. One last time they screamed “White Power!”

The clown women thought they finally understood what the Klan was trying to say. “Ohhhhh…” the women clowns said. “Now we understand…”, “WIFE POWER!” they lifted the letters up in the air, grabbed the nearest male clowns and lifted them in their arms and ran about merrily chanting “WIFE POWER! WIFE POWER! WIFE POWER!”
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:11 PM   #2
Murder.Of.Crows

that is awesome. I hope for their remeeting the clowns are back, with more clowns.
Old 02-28-2011, 02:23 PM   #3
Andrias

Andrias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:23 PM   #4
Mr.Doobie

I demand footage of this event.
Mr.Doobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:59 AM   #5
Saya

Didn't notice the date! Still happy news to balance out the holy shit depressing stuff. The internet recycles itself every few years anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGOdH1js1co
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:03 AM   #6
Sir Canvas Corpsey

This amuses me greatly, and also warms my heart.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:28 AM   #7
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
The unfortunate part of that video is it was recorded and produced by those white supremacist savages. Why is it illegal to vandalize white supremacist organization locations?

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:24 AM   #8
Mr.Doobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Didn't notice the date! Still happy news to balance out the holy shit depressing stuff. The internet recycles itself every few years anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGOdH1js1co
That sent tingles of joy through my entire body. Thank you very much.
Mr.Doobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 09:48 AM   #9
tyr

God I would have loved to have seen that in person.

THank you for sharing.
tyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:18 PM   #10
Underwater Ophelia

I think the saddest thing about this is that something bad DID happen. Two kids were brutalized. That's horrible. But now instead of working towards not brutalizing folk, we're worried about race and clowns and protesting and agendas.

Sometimes it really sucks to be a human.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:12 PM   #11
sgtslaughter

All Neo-Nazis should die. It's fairly simple. No one finds that those kinds of people are worthy to be a part of this society. We should just categorically kill them unless they change their minds.
sgtslaughter is offline   Reply With Quote