Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 01-18-2023, 04:58 PM   #1
THEUNQUIETGRAVE

Hello, I'm J....

Hello, I'm J...

Hailing from the Boston, Massachusetts area.

I've been active in the Scene for quite some years now, having been on and off in the area due to different life circumstances, moving and other things.

I have rejoined on here and it's great that I see a few familiar users from even many years past and on different Online Goth / Vamp Forums.

I listen to mostly Trad / Post-Punk/Goth, Goth Metal, Industrial and Classical Music.

Some of my favorite bands are Switchblade Symphony, All About Eve, The Cure, Eisbrecher, Lacuna Coil, Drab Majesty, She Past Away, Tears For The Dying, Her Despair, Skeletal Family, Eisblume, Unheilig and lots more.

I enjoy collecting LP's and love Vintage Stereo Equipment from the 80's.

ManRay has recently re-opened up again in Boston, AT LAST! And it would be cool to connect with any other Goths in the area or who want to do a night out at the club or even at some Cemeteries or Abandoned Places, or even for Coffee and such, which is also how I enjoy spending time.

Hoping to meet some really cool new and old people again who want to keep the fun alive and actually hang out IRL.

I also can give Fashion Advice / Opinions on certain clothing items that people might question the fit or quality on.

-J

Last edited by THEUNQUIETGRAVE; 01-18-2023 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Typos
THEUNQUIETGRAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 06:27 PM   #2
Vanilla Batcave

Some of my favorite bands are Switchblade Symphony, All About Eve, The Cure, Eisbrecher, Lacuna Coil, Drab Majesty, She Past Away, Tears For The Dying, Her Despair, Skeletal Family, Eisblume, Unheilig and lots more.

Hey J, bienvenue et enchanté! it's nice to have you back, what are your favorite She Past Away songs?

I enjoy collecting LP's and love Vintage Stereo Equipment from the 80's.

Cool, of what item are you most proud of?
Vanilla Batcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 10:15 AM   #3
THEUNQUIETGRAVE

Hey!

My Favorite She Past Away Songs are:

Disko Anksiyete
Ağıt
Sonbahar

As far as the set I'm most proud of is probably the Unheilig ‎– Schwarzes Gold 2000-2014 Vinyl Box Collection.
THEUNQUIETGRAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 10:53 AM   #4
Vanilla Batcave

''My Favorite She Past Away Songs are:

Disko Anksiyete
Ağıt
Sonbahar''

Nice, those are real bangers

''Unheilig ‎– Schwarzes Gold 2000-2014 Vinyl Box Collection.''

Woah man, I don't know a lot about collecting vinyls but I looked it up and it seems to be some heavy stuff what you have there. How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking? also, what got you into collecting?
Vanilla Batcave is offline   Reply With Quote