Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-18-2007, 10:28 PM   #126
PersephoneX

Tiimmmaaaaaaayy!

Did someone say Locust? This thread is so full of shit! Just wanted to add my own 5 cents...
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 11:49 PM   #127
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot
First off: Poseur. I hate you. Go die.

Second, you are new on the forum if you even dare to call an elder (And thus respected) member any form of an insult, or act like an ass to anyone before you have been here for at least a week, do not hesitate to think you will be hunted down by one of the members here and slaughtered in the bloodiest of fashions.

You should probably leave.
Dude where the fuck do you come off threatening people over the internet, seriously? Who the fuck takes this idiot serious. Nobody is scared of you, you are miles and miles away from anyone, and nobody is dumb enough to tell you where they live. You're saying a bunch of hollow threats walking around like top shit but you aren't dude. Just crawl into the anus of a large land mammal and die there, would you please?

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Now we got this cracked out jungle hobo...."
Wormboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:00 AM   #128
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormboy
Dude where the fuck do you come off threatening people over the internet, seriously? Who the fuck takes this idiot serious. Nobody is scared of you, you are miles and miles away from anyone, and nobody is dumb enough to tell you where they live. You're saying a bunch of hollow threats walking around like top shit but you aren't dude. Just crawl into the anus of a large land mammal and die there, would you please?
While very funny, why in hell would you resurrect a thread that's been dead THIS long?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:00 AM   #129
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot
Nope, not an option. If you had started out on this website kindly enough, knowing your place, that would have been possible. What a shame.
Seriously dude, every post you have makes me mad. This is a stupid fucking message board, it means next to nothing. Your ranking on here means little more than you stroking your already overinflated ego. I hope you die in an incredibly painful way that causes all your loved ones to suffer for the rest of their lives causing them to physically abuse themselves and possibly even commit suicide.

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:02 AM   #130
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneX
This is so lame. Maggot, don't even waste your breath on this one.
I hope you die sodomizing maggot.

Old 08-14-2007, 12:06 AM   #131
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vako
The Radical Viper is rad. He's a real V.I.P. (vitriolic immature putz) ... errr....

Party Hitler? or Hitler's Party? Hail !

Invoke the name of a sociopathic dictator, introduce yourself on a site. Proceed and continue with naive acts, which will be perceived as trite. Hail !

Shock value for shock's effect. Hey ! Everyone ! Notice me ! Here at my parent's flat in the East End ! Hail !

Hitler is so obvious. If you really want to stir people's nerves, try one of the many terrible, awful, mean, horrible men from the list below;

Benito Mussolini (Italy)
Francisco Franco (Spain)
Augusto pinochet (Chile)
Pol Pot (Cambodia)
Kim Jung IL (North Korea)

dictators of the 20th century. 'Cool' Yes ? Hail !

Well, you got my attention, Rad Viper. So I wrote one of my silly poems, just for you. Unscrew.
I don't need to go to work 'till later, I've nothing to do, so I sat here and typed this shit poem, no, I've nothing against the Jew. Unscrew.

Which reptile is the best ? TheRadicalViper ! Hail ! Party with Hitler ! Hail !

Grow up, or Unscrew.

I like this kid! Kid I'm one of the more hated people on this site, so welcome aboard.

Old 08-14-2007, 12:16 AM   #132
Corpsey

Fuck up or fuck off, wormboy. You ressurect old threads just to flame old members in threads long dead? Shut the fuck up, and quit your high status non-defense bullshit when your status is nigh existant.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:30 AM   #133
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsey
Fuck up or fuck off, wormboy. You ressurect old threads just to flame old members in threads long dead? Shut the fuck up, and quit your high status non-defense bullshit when your status is nigh existant.
If you don't like it, you are welcome to ignore it, as is your right. However, I was searching the threads towards the top of the list, and I read them. When I found something I thought was worth a comment, I commented, I am not "flaming" anyone. I'm voicing my opinion, like me or hate me you can not deny me that right.

Old 08-14-2007, 12:31 AM   #134
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
While very funny, why in hell would you resurrect a thread that's been dead THIS long?
Utter boredom, my dear, utter boredom.

Old 08-14-2007, 12:44 AM   #135
Corpsey

Indeed, but it seems utterly pointless to attack someone in a thread that has been dead for 5 months. Common sense denies you the right to attack someone in such a situation and get away with it. I consider it as good as spamming if you ressurect dead threads sheerly for the purpose of attacking posters in them if you were never around when the posts were made in the first place.

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:48 AM   #136
Wormboy

Quote:
Indeed, but it seems utterly pointless to attack someone in a thread that has been dead for 5 months. Common sense denies you the right to attack someone in such a situation and get away with it. I consider it as good as spamming if you ressurect dead threads sheerly for the purpose of attacking posters in them if you were never around when the posts were made in the first place.
I suppose it is, but no one on this website has yet to try and initiate a decent intelligent conversation with me, they just attack and attack and attack. Sometimes the most powerful thing in the world is a question.

Old 08-14-2007, 12:54 AM   #137
Corpsey

Then here's a question for your physche to wrap itself around and chew on for the next 8 hours before I get access to the internet again: Why do you attack and look for everyone's flaws? It seems like you just enjoy revelling in dislike and people retaliating.

Also, question the point of your being here if you find this place unworthy of initiating a decent convosation with someone else.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:03 AM   #138
Wormboy

Quote:
Then here's a question for your physche to wrap itself around and chew on for the next 8 hours before I get access to the internet again: Why do you attack and look for everyone's flaws? It seems like you just enjoy revelling in dislike and people retaliating.

Also, question the point of your being here if you find this place unworthy of initiating a decent convosation with someone else.
Simply because of a sheer lack of a better thing to do, it's late, my friends are asleep, so I figure why not go torture someone? Do you have any better non-cynical suggestions?

Old 08-14-2007, 09:11 AM   #139
maggot

Golly-gee-gosh, you're dumb.

OF COURSE no one will actually hunt them down, you little moron. That would be called exaggeration.

Also, if this is a "stupid fucking message board," why are you getting so worked up?
Old 08-14-2007, 09:19 AM   #140
Vyvian Blackthorne

Good goth....OF ALL THE THREADS TO FU*KING RESSURECT. WHY THE HELL. WHY. THIS IS FROM MARCH. DAMN YOU. The necro of this thread is by the far the biggest idiot to walk on these boards. Thank you.

Oi.

Goth Forever
Goth Forever
Goth Forever
Old 08-14-2007, 01:15 PM   #141
biohazard

Just to say a point. Wormboy, If you wanted to attack maggot, you should have done so in one of his recent posts. He still posts in introductions, and he is still mean at times. That would have lead to a similiar result except less flaming from the veterans of the site.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:52 PM   #142
the-broken-harlequin

Why the fuck, wormboy?
As vyvian has said; of all the threads!
And in case you didn't know this is the former radical viper.

Last edited by the-broken-harlequin; 08-16-2007 at 06:53 PM. Reason: The spacebar on my keyboard is all shitty
the-broken-harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote