Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 06-08-2012, 08:50 PM   #1
Saturnine Entropic Wyrm

(Unoriginal Introduction Thread Title)

1.) I work the night shift as an underpaid janitor. It has its charms, mostly in the form of allowing me to play whatever music I care to hear. My hobbies usually involve controlled devolution.
2.) I was conceived in the lower hemisphere and born in the northern. I've been a drifter since. I currently reside where it is most practical.
3.) Tricky question. I'm quite fond of Lovecraft's (pretentious, wordy) writing style, but if I said he was my favorite I'd change my mind within 24 hours.
4.) Bladerunner, Begotten, Der Todesking, Nosferatu, Deathrace 2000, that sort of thing. Frankly, a bit played out and open to suggestion.
5.) Sorry to default, but I'm not marrying.
6.) Aloha From Hell (The Cramps)
7.) On a moonless night in Nepal, alone.
8.) I would prefer a sky burial.
9.) Black silk in layers.
10.) Hope.
11.) This is another tricky one. Probably FotN.
12.) If I had a proper education, would I be a janitor? Perhaps that depends on the major. I was a bit of a hellion during those years, and have no intention to indebt myself when I have internet access to education.
13.) I am not an endless font of all things gothic. I welcome perspective, especially from eldergoths and their ilk.
14.) The flesh is male.
Saturnine Entropic Wyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:35 PM   #2
CIRQUEFREAK91

Welcome mate. Great intro ;-)
CIRQUEFREAK91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:02 AM   #3
Saturnine Entropic Wyrm

Thanks! I see you're from Sydney... My ideal destination for the last couple of years. It seems like a good combination of avoiding the nastier Aussie fauna and the psychotic religious folk that swarm most English-speaking countries.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:18 AM   #4
CIRQUEFREAK91

Seemingly. However, there are many religious-nuts around Sydney. For instance, the Brethren, door-stalking mormons, hobos regurgitating scriptures, Jehovah's witnesses etc. Anyway, where in Sydney you from?
CIRQUEFREAK91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:49 AM   #5
Saturnine Entropic Wyrm

It's my ideal destination, but sadly not my present location. I'm on the other side of this rock.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:16 PM   #6
shadowynne

hey man nice to meet you... you know i used to be a nightime janitor, it does have its charms
shadowynne is offline   Reply With Quote