Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 06-19-2006, 05:41 PM   #51
MohawkMidgit

Forget It!!
MohawkMidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 07:14 PM   #52
angel_dark_demon_bright

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohawkMidgit
Ya might call me evil er suntin, But I dont see what s so bad. if da kid liked it, and da teach liked it, and they really loved eachother, I think the real crime is keepin em apart.
Okay,
1) Learn to spell.
2) Learn punctuation cunt.
3) This kid is/was 13. How is that right? Did you know everything you wanted when you were 13? Unless you are 13. In which case you would say that, as every thirteen year old boy would. This is called statuatory ****. Its a crime. Its the same way if a 30 year old man has sex with a 13 year old girl. To have a double standard is more wrong. Noone at the age of thirteen really knows what love is. Love comes and goes so quickly at this age.
angel_dark_demon_bright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 07:41 AM   #53
MohawkMidgit

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
Whats wrong with my sig?
It's really a pretty cool sig, it's just that you said I should be institutionized, and you sig said you hada child's heart in a jar.
Old 06-20-2006, 08:39 AM   #54
Lady Victoria Pareesis

Quote:
It's really a pretty cool sig, it's just that you said I should be institutionized, and you sig said you hada child's heart in a jar.
He didn't you should actually. He said you should be institutionized IF you were answering yes to blah blah blah.
Ans, secoin dly, I think, his sig his quite fun.
And I'm pretty sure that's why he chosed this one, ever heard of irony in your dreadfull troll world?

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
Terry Pratchett
Lady Victoria Pareesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:58 AM   #55
MohawkMidgit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Victoria Pareesis
He didn't you should actually. He said you should be institutionized IF you were answering yes to blah blah blah.
Ans, secoin dly, I think, his sig his quite fun.
And I'm pretty sure that's why he chosed this one, ever heard of irony in your dreadfull troll world?
They left...
Old 06-23-2006, 02:02 AM   #56
Cheddar Biscuit

Quote:
They left...
Who is they?
Cheddar Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 10:09 AM   #57
MohawkMidgit

... the people who cared.
Old 06-23-2006, 02:37 PM   #58
Black Widow

Location: Behind you, possibly making sweet love to random pieces of furniture while singing Dragostea Din Tei
Quote:
I agree wit edible eye
Damn right. So do I. I wish I could bang some of the hot teachers at my school. I've had 'teacher banging' fantasies since 7th grade.
Black Widow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 04:27 AM   #59
Child_of_Fury

Urp... there went my appetite. I just thought what my teachers would look in the nude... that's just sick, folks. I'd never-ever want to screw a guy who stains my exams with red ink in the figure of a nice, shiny 6-.
Child_of_Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 10:58 PM   #60
Vampeilla

My heart is bleeding

The teacher sleeping with the student should be banished from society, her womanhood sewn up,where the only part free is the part you urinate with. She should be on an island with all the other pedophilia's. Maybe then they all will be cured because they could only get sex if they had it with people their age or masturbated.

As the mother of a 13 year old girl seduced by a nineteen year old boy, (while she was at school) who knocked her up, please do not expect me to go easy on anyone taking pleasure with children. I damn near castarated the man who touched my girl, I physically atacked him, and was only stopped by the police, no charges were brought against me -I'd would atack him again if I ever see him.

The only good thing that happened with my daughter is she gave birth to a wonderful child who is now 15, an honor student, and aware of his father. (yes dad went to Jail).

My daughter now speaks to young girls in the community, encouraging them not to let anhyone touch them etc. I am proud of her for not hiding in shame, for raising her child (yes they lived with me) and for being the wife and mother she is today. She went on to meet a wonderful man, have two more sons (at the age of 22) and is now studying to be a nurse.
Vampeilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 08:50 AM   #61
Queenofdarkness57

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispers
okayyyyyyyyyyy
refering to this comment it similar to what people used to say about Homosexualism (althought this stiil do say it ).
Donīt get me wrong, Im not saying her actions are "correct" But What about the boy?? dont tell me he is enocent (well acording to the law hi is but not in a "moral"way).
Still its kind of sad. And Yet we never wonder about the parents an shit like that.
The boy is a BOY!!
You can not blame him. She's the adult, she was the one who's supposed to be responsible. The boy just figured out it's cool to bang his teacher. WHo blames him? She's obviously really pretty.
Old 07-04-2006, 06:25 PM   #62
SweetAbsinthe666

Better yet....It's best if she was killed...

I'm against death penalty, but due to the overpopulation as well as the way she did cause more embarrassment to herself, her head should've chopped off and stuck on the pike. 'Nuff said.

Some people just don't need pity.
SweetAbsinthe666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 03:12 AM   #63
Niels

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAbsinth666
Better yet....It's best if she was killed...

I'm against death penalty, but due to the overpopulation as well as the way she did cause more embarrassment to herself, her head should've chopped off and stuck on the pike. 'Nuff said.

Some people just don't need pity.
Yeah... right... Don't you think being send to prison is enough to make her see her mistake...?

Wake up.