Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 06-26-2006, 09:03 AM   #1
Puppet Master

Nykylai says hello

Hiya, I posted this a little late....so what do I say about myself =/....

My name is kayley hill, and I am a guy =/.....yeah most mistake me for a girl when I say my name.

I am pretty quiet, though according to my mates I cant stop talking when I get to know people.

I am a bit of a contridiction one might say, as I am right wing politicaly....yet some of my beliefs are kinda the other way somtimes =/..

I have no set religion at present, I have my own beleifs which are a cocktail of my own design.

I used to write poetry though these days I kinda stray away from it, and write novels of a kinda steampunk, gothic, fantasy type range. There are two which I am in the process of writting though due to uni are on hiatus. I may post some stuff for crit in the future =)

Apart from that I really cant think of what else to write, I suck at these intro things =/

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) Write fantasy novels, draw, research politics history religous and occult beliefs,

2. Where are you from? Sussex england

3. Who is your favorite author? Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman

4. What are your favorite films? Dark Crystal

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Possibly a birthday massacre song

6. At your funeral? Iron Maiden dance of death

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? Hanging from a lampost of my 50th birthday, or die pissed on jack daniels listening to irong maiden at 80

8. What kind of casket would you want? Cat silver Sarcophagus with obsidian set into it. Decorated with wirttings on my beliefs.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? My gas mask, my top hat, my raven trouser, my new rocks, my black shirt, my cyberdog tie, my cy-x goggles, and my three quater length birtish railway black coat.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? My youth, and jumping without being stared at

11. What's your favorite band? .....hard....very hard........=/...suicide commado is my face atm.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? I am doing BA communication design

13. Why did you join? Because I keep getting in arguments with the people of the extended discussion on gaiaonline....-_-

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Male =P
Puppet Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:45 AM   #2
end.of.eternity

Hello! welcome to Gnet I like you very much.
Top hats rule the world, I tell you.

Enjoy your stay!
Old 06-26-2006, 12:31 PM   #3
LadySpiderdust

I love my top hat too....I should really wear it more.
Hi and welcome!!
LadySpiderdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 11:39 PM   #4
Demonista_Ravenesque

You have a very awesome name.

Welcome!

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Demonista_Ravenesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:03 PM   #5
Lady Victoria Pareesis

Welcome here!
Top hats are great, and Terry Pratchett is too.

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
Terry Pratchett
Lady Victoria Pareesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:27 PM   #6
happy_dude

Location: I'm underneath the sink, now what do you think, living under my sink?
Terry Pratchett, Iron Maiden and a possible refference to Metallica in your name... I like!
Where does one obtaina gas mask, I've been thinking about getting one, would you get them at Army Depot thingies?
Welcome and enjoy your stay!