Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Literature
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Literature Please come visit. People get upset, write poetry about it, and post it here. Sometimes we also talk about books.

Old 02-27-2008, 06:30 PM   #101
Bella Sophia

From counselor to psychologist to psychiatrist, no one could diagnose poor Bete Noir. It is over Jillian’s head as to why no one has locked him up yet. In any case, Bete was now biting on his pillow and crying, “For shame! I should have made a better person of myself!” he shoved a needle into his vein, “HIT ME AGAIN!” he shoved it in again.

“Since when did you start doing drugs?!” Jillian screamed.

“Drugs?” Bete said dreamily, suddenly calm now as if he had injected himself with a tranquilizer, “I know not of these drugs….” He slumped onto the floor in a deep sleep. Jillian ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_dreams
What the Hell is wrong with you!?!?! who the Hell kill's helpless and innocent babies? that's f***ing sick!!!
Don't you have anything better to do than pollute our forums?!?
Bella Sophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:31 PM   #102
Bella Sophia

To Xombie and Sir Canvas Corpsey: Thanks.. I missed those

Quote:
What the Hell is wrong with you!?!?! who the Hell kill's helpless and innocent babies? that's f***ing sick!!!
Old 02-27-2008, 06:36 PM   #103
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Canvas Corpsey
outside the throne room
Thanks for saying it, that was bugging me too.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:49 PM   #104
Bella Sophia

He walked over to Bete Noir, took him by the shoulders, and shook him, knocking the needle out of his hands, “Have you no shame?! I ought to lock up in the deepest darkest dungeon for this asinine behavior! You and your drugs… where the hell did you get them, I demand to know!”

“Duuuude,” Bete said in a dazed manner, “Last time I got hammered like this was at the last ball, man…”

“So you’re a hippy now?!?!” Jillian shook him violently. Then, it took a minute to register, and he realized something. The ball… the masque! “Tell me! What do you remember about the last masque? Who was involved in the rebellion?”

“How am I supposed to know, man?”

“Think, man! Think, I say!”

“Wait… I do remember seeing that Trooper dude… man, dude’s a tight-ass…”

“Von Trooper Stormweiser! I knew it!” Jillian exclaimed, “I… am going to get to the bottom of this…”

Quote:
Old 02-27-2008, 07:04 PM   #105
Bella Sophia

While all this was going on, Apathina Childe was in a room, looking at obscene magazines. Her fetish clothes were strewn all over her bed as if she were trying to think of what to wear that night. Bella and company entered through a side door, and they were all soaking wet from the down pour. Seeing Trooper all wet with his clothes clinging to his body made her heart thump. It was yet another one of her crazy fetishes that she drools over.

“Ay me, Apathina, I do say,” Bella blinked, “Are you ok?”

“Who is that wonderful walking fetish that trails behind you?” she licked her lips.

“This is Von Trooper,” Bella replied, “Fetish?”

“Oh! So you don’t have fetishes for one legged people, I see!” Mir complained, “When that’ll be the day…”

“Pardon me,” Apathina pulled herself together, “but your last sentence was a fragment. Take away the word ‘when,’ and you’ll be fine, my dear.”

“You’re as much a grammar nazi as L'Oiseau Noir!” Bella exclaimed.

“Now, now,” I’m not quite as mean…”

“Damn right you’re not!” came L'Oiseau Noir’s voice. Everyone turned to face her. When she walked to the scene, the first thing she did was look Mir up and down. She scoffed, “My, Mir, is that you? I suppose you’re living proof that life isn’t so kind to everyone.” She laughed.

“Right, well, not everyone can climb to the top by being a cynical bitch like you,” Mir gave a fake grin.

“I’d rather that than a cheap whore with no leg!”

“Break it up! Break it up!” Apathina yelled, “Honestly, you dolts are making my ears hurt. Good heavens…”

Quote:
Old 02-27-2008, 07:32 PM   #106
Bella Sophia

(ah... I can't type anymore... *tired*)

Quote:
Old 02-27-2008, 07:56 PM   #107
HumanePain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy's_Child
And I want to be a fetishistic pervert! And literary fascist!
So I made you MollyMac's chauffeur /bodyguard with a foot fetish! You are "Mr. Child"

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=9841

Old 02-27-2008, 07:57 PM   #108
badteccy

I have no time to read this whole thread because I have a life.
However, has anyone mentioned me and how awesome I am?
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 07:57 PM   #109
HumanePain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Oh, come now, Humane is an excellent and entertaining writer. If he wants to write about g.net, I think you should sit back and let him.
Thank you Ophie! You will be in my upcoming Chapter 7. Stay tuned!

Old 02-27-2008, 07:58 PM   #110
HumanePain

Quote:
Originally Posted by badteccy
I have no time to read this whole thread because I have a life.
However, has anyone mentioned me and how awesome I am?
Yes! You and Sarah are in Chapter 4 of my transplanted thread:

EDIT: Sorry, I meant Chapter 4

Old 02-27-2008, 08:01 PM   #111
badteccy

And you didn't have us make out?
Laaaaaaaame.

No, don't actually do that. That's creepy.
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 08:11 PM   #112
Bella Sophia

I had to cut out a character... so, here's how it it now. (sorry there are still spelling errors and whatnot. I'll fix them later)

The night was rainy and gloomy, and the people of the Gothica clan were scattered about the castle. Jillian, the Leader, sat upon his thrown, so majestic in appearance. He glanced out the window at the crystal showers splashing against the glass and sighed, resting his head on his hand. That’s when he decided that he needed a bit of entertainment. That’s when L’Oiseau Noir entered the elaborate throne room, noting the countenance upon her dear leader’s face.

“My, Jillian, you look like Hell,” she frowned, “Is something bothering you?”

“Just boredom.”

“Not that I care,” she shrugged, “But you know, we haven’t had a ball in forever.”

“Actually-“

“I don’t suggest it. We all know what happened last time…”

“Must you remind me of Duckman’s attempt? I was hoping everyone had forgotten about it be now!”

“Ha!” she laughed, “You think anyone could forget your moment of weakness? That just proves your incompetence as a leader, Jillian! We’re probably better off not having such a stiff on our thrown.”

“Our thrown?” Jillian raised an eyebrow, “Need I remind you that I am the one and only dictator here?”

“ ‘Our thrown’ is not a sentence. It is a fragment and therefore cannot stand alone,” L’Oiseau Noir grinned, “Did someone not pay attention during his grammar lessons?”

“As I was saying before you rudely interrupted me,” Jillian scowled, “I could use some entertainment. I haven’t laughed in so long…”

“If you must push the subject, why not hold a talent show?” she replied, “Not my cup of tea. I’d rather have a masque.”

“A masque it is. Send the news right away!”

“Pardon me, but do I look like a servant to you?”

“Yes. Either that, or you look dead to me.”

“You haven’t got the guts to execute me.”

Jillian was silent… he just glared. Noir sighed and rolled her eyes, “Fine, fine. I’ll do it not because I claim to be a person, but it will shut you up…”

In the mean time, on the other side of the wall, Duckman was listening in, and his lip curled into a grin.

“This,” he thought, “is my chance…”

“What’s your chance?” Duane stepped in suddenly.

Duckman was caught by complete surprise, and he turned quickly after the shock of startled, ready to attack. When he saw that it was only Duane, he sighed in relief.

“Bloody fucking hell, what’s the matter with you?!” Duckman yelled, “Haven’t you ever heard of knocking?!”

“My apologies…” Duane sighed, “No one ever notices I’m here… What’s the point of playing my guitar for no one to hear? What’s the point of crushing on those who will not crush back? What is the point of knocking if-“

“Enough with the whining, huh? You’re giving me a head ache.”

“Sorry about that… So anyway, what were you talking about?”

“Nothing!”

“Nothing?”

“Nothing I say! You heard nothing!”

“But-“

“Listen, don’t push me over the edge. I’ve got nothing to lose,” Duckman gritted his teeth, “Now if you excuse me, I have planning to do…”

Duckman rushed by Duane without another word and disappeared into the shadows. L’Oiseau Noir, who was just passing by, noticed Duckman in a hurry.

“Duck, you old fart! What are you rushing off for? You haven’t already heard, have you?”

“… Heard?”

“The Leader is having a masque.”

“Oh really?” Duckman pretended to be surprised.

“Ugh… you’re not going dressed like that, are you?”

“What’s wrong with the way I look?”

“Do you want a list?”

“Nevermind that, nevermind that… Where’s Bella Sophia?”

“Bella? I think I saw her with Ticklette Stitchington and Pinastripe PithHelmet,” L’Oiseau Noir shrugged, “What’s it to you?”

“I think that it’s none of your business.”

“Oh? I”ll make it my business…. I know you’re up to something funny, Duck…”

“Yeah, what are you going to do, tell on me? You have no evidence!”

“I will… Oh, I will…” she gave Duck a squinty glare as he walked by shooting daggars at her with his eyes. Once Duckman was out of earshot, L’Oiseau Noir whispered to Duane, “What is it up to?”

“I heard him say something about a chance…”

“That’s all?!”

“That’s all I heard.”

“God, you’re useless,” she snapped, and then she walked off.

Quote:
Old 02-27-2008, 08:11 PM   #113
Bella Sophia

When Duckman had reached Bella Sophia and company, he noticed that she was laughing and clapping along with the bluesy-type harmonica sensation coming from Pinastripe. To this, Ticklette was dressed in an all black leotard and black cat ears with a matching tail. She moved and danced so gracefully yet wildly, and Bella admired her skill. She almost wanted to dance with her, but she knows that she can’t dance nearly as well as Ticklette. Pinastripe played the harmonica with such passion, and that it was impossible not to feel the impulse to get up and dance. However, Bella remained seated and amused from where she was.

“Hey, Bella,” Duckman summoned, “I need to talk to you.”

“Ey?” she blinked.

“It’s serious.”

“My, my,” Ticklette giggled, “Duckman being serious?” She purred flirtatiously, “What a laughable concept.”

“Don’t start with me, Ticklette,” Duck grumbled.

Ticklette giggled, “Awwww,” she purred again and lightly touched his face, “Is someone mad.”

“TICKLETTE!”

The three jumped. Pinastripe even stopped playing. That’s when Bella knew that it was serious. She stood up and nodded, “I understand,” and she walked with him, leaving Ticklette and Pinastripe scratching their heads…

Once the two were alone, Duckman whispered, “We need Von Trooper Stormweiser.”

“Oh, you’re not planning on…”

“Yes.”

“Again?”

“It’ll be better this time, my minion!”

“How?” Bella asked, “We’ll just be crashing another ball. You know Jillian might execute you.”

“You think that’s going to stop me?” Duckman exclaimed, “This is all too oppressive! Don’t you see?! You’re all blind… He’s turning us into slaves…”

“Slaves!”

“It’s the truth!” he snapped, “Now keep your voice down.”

Bella sighed, “What do you want me to do?”

“Just… go fetch Mir, will you?”

“This had better be good.”

“Oh… it’s good.”

To be honest, Bella was a little thrilled on the inside. The rush of another ambush made her heart pump faster and faster as she trekked through the Carpathian Mountains. It failed last time because Mir had accidentally left a cigarette in the wrong place at the wrong time. Duck yelled at her for not being able to sneak. So, it is a mystery to Bella. Why does Duckman want her back? Doesn’t he know that Mir knows too much and can easily get Duck and Bella executed?

“Ay me,” Bella sighed, “Goodness knows what Duckman is planning now.”

She soon encountered Mir, the one-legged prostitute.

“Hey,” Mir winked, “Wanna have a go?” She licked her lips, however, she nearly tipped over from trying to balance herself on one leg.

Bella blinked through the fog, “I say, is that you, Mir?! My stars! What happened to you?!”

“Bella Sophia?!” Mir screeched. Upon this, she lost her balance, stumbled, and fell, “What the hell?! You’re still a minor! Get away!”

“Mir…”

“Help! I don’t want to go to jail!” she tried to shuffle away.

“You’d go to jail anyway,” Bella sighed, “What happened to you?”

The way Mir was shaking, seeing that she had lost a lot of weight, she knew that he had not been doing well since the fall of the last rebellion.

She offered Mir her hand, “Let me help her up,” she said, “You need to come back to the Clan. We’ll take good care of you… I promise…”

“Are you fucking kidding me?!” Mir laughed manically, “I’m never going back to that madhouse! Ha! I’m safer out here!”

“Mir, love, you’ll freeze to death.”

“Get away! I don’t want your hand!”

“Please…?” she walked closer to her, “Just… come with me.”

She started to object, but she finally took her hand. Mir’s was filthy and calloused, and Bella rubbed Mir’s hand with her own. “We’ll get you better.”

They were beginning to head back through the mountains when it began to rain again. The rain fell harder and harder as they slipped and pushed through. In the mean time, Jillian was watching this from his window. He’s not an idiot. He squinted at them suspiciously, wondering what they were up to. He wasn’t so quick to assume another rebellion, as Bella and Mir worked behind the scenes. Therefore, Jillian had only really seen Duck… Then again… he knew that there must have been others.

Then, his thoughts were suddenly interrupted by loud post punk, blaring from outside the thrown room. It was Bete Noir. He was in a corner, mumbling and cursing to himself as he cut it forearm and watched it bleed. The loud music made him hyper, and he got up and threw the razor against the wall.

“God damn it all!” she screamed, “Fuck it! I’m going to die anyway!”

He ripped more holes in his jeans and flung himself onto his bed, “Die! Die! We’re all going to DIIIIE!”

“Bete Noir, you post-apocalyptic cunt!” Jillian screamed over the music, “What the hell is your problem now?!”

“Everything! Everything’s my problem!”

“Why,” Jillian thought, “Didn’t I put him in a psych ward a long time ago?”

From counselor to psychologist to psychiatrist, no one could diagnose poor Bete Noir. It is over Jillian’s head as to why no one has locked him up yet. In any case, Bete was now biting on his pillow and crying, “For shame! I should have made a better person of myself!” he shoved a needle into his vein, “HIT ME AGAIN!” he shoved it in again.

“Since when did you start doing drugs?!” Jillian screamed.

“Drugs?” Bete said dreamily, suddenly calm now as if he had injected himself with a tranquilizer, “I know not of these drugs….” He slumped onto the floor in a deep sleep. Jillian ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

He walked over to Bete Noir, took him by the shoulders, and shook him, knocking the needle out of his hands, “Have you no shame?! I ought to lock up in the deepest darkest dungeon for this asinine behavior! You and your drugs… where the hell did you get them, I demand to know!”

“Duuuude,” Bete said in a dazed manner, “Last time I got hammered like this was at the last ball, man…”

“So you’re a hippy now?!?!” Jillian shook him violently. Then, it took a minute to register, and he realized something. The ball… the masque! “Tell me! What do you remember about the last masque? Who was involved in the rebellion?”

“How am I supposed to know, man?”

“Think, man! Think, I say!”

“Wait… I do remember seeing that Mir chick… man, dude’s a tight-ass…”

“I knew it!” Jillian exclaimed, “I… am going to get to the bottom of this…”

While all this was going on, Apathina Childe was in a room, looking at obscene magazines. Her fetish clothes were strewn all over her bed as if she were trying to think of what to wear that night. Bella and company entered through a side door, and they were all soaking wet from the down pour.

“Ay me, Apathina, I do say,” Bella blinked, “Are you ok?”

“Who is that walking fetish turn-off that trails behind you?” she frowned.

“Mir,” Bella replied, “Fetish?”

“Oh! So you don’t have and fetishes for one legged people, I see!” Mir complained, “When that’ll be the day…”

“Pardon me,” Apathina pulled herself together, “but your last sentence was a fragment. Take away the word ‘when,’ and you’ll be fine, my dear.”

“You’re as much a grammar nazi as L'Oiseau Noir!” Bella exclaimed.

“Now, now,” I’m not quite as mean…”

“Damn right you’re not!” came L'Oiseau Noir’s voice. Everyone turned to face her. When she walked to the scene, the first thing she did was look Mir up and down. She scoffed, “My, Mir, is that you? I suppose you’re living proof that life isn’t so kind to everyone.” She laughed.

“Right, well, not everyone can climb to the top by being a cynical bitch like you,” Mir gave a fake grin.

“I’d rather that than a cheap whore with no leg!”

“Break it up! Break it up!” Apathina yelled, “Honestly, you dolts are making my ears hurt. Good heavens…”

Quote:
Old 02-27-2008, 08:19 PM   #114
HumanePain

Quote:
Originally Posted by badteccy
And you didn't have us make out?
Laaaaaaaame.

No, don't actually do that. That's creepy.
You actually had a small role, but if you wish I can easily expand it into a chapter of your own! Do you want a piece of the plot action, or remain a sideline story? Romance? Violence? Bestiality? Just kidding. About the romance.

Old 02-27-2008, 08:20 PM   #115
Bella Sophia

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
You actually had a small role, but if you wish I can easily expand it into a chapter of your own! Do you want a piece of the plot action, or remain a sideline story? Romance? Violence? Bestiality? Just kidding. About the romance.
Um.... why is this in here? You're talking about your story are you not? *blinks*

Quote:
Old 02-27-2008, 08:24 PM   #116
HumanePain

Sorry. Got carried away again.
I will now go to bed and get much needed sleep. 4 chapters is enough for one evening.

Old 02-27-2008, 09:29 PM   #117
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Sophia
Um.... why is this in here? You're talking about your story are you not? *blinks*
For all the pointless thread jacking you've done, you had better stiffen your fingers.

HP is a well liked and respected member here, you are not. What's more, people WANT TO READ his story.
I wouldn't be so callous, but you're acting like a whiny bitch to someone who really doesn't deserve it, and he's being really patient with you.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 09:42 PM   #118
Mir

Mir's a chick eh? Sometimes, I wish I was too!
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 09:57 PM   #119
Underwater Ophelia

Wait, you're not a chick!!?!?!!?

You mentioned your own tits several times!
And you're constantly flirting with Duck!
And...and...ugh.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:10 PM   #120
Mir

Why? For the "lulz".

Hell, haven't you seen my pickshure?
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:13 PM   #121
Underwater Ophelia

I guess not, no.
Old 02-28-2008, 02:08 AM   #122
dark_dragon_of_ice

Am I in it?
dark_dragon_of_ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 03:15 AM   #123
Xombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir
Mir's a chick eh? Sometimes, I wish I was too!
Don't worry. "Apathina Childe" is a soul sista!
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 03:35 AM   #124
HumanePain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Wait, you're not a chick!!?!?!!?

You mentioned your own tits several times!
And you're constantly flirting with Duck!
And...and...ugh.
And occasionally he likes to nibble on my ear for some reason. I think it's because German-Mexicans have spicy ear wax.

Old 02-28-2008, 12:00 PM   #125
Underwater Ophelia

I'll bet you are pretty tasty HP.
purrrrr.