Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 11-04-2009, 05:47 AM   #76
PortraitOfSanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetJane View Post
Why bother being polite? Do you really think we can't see past you passive-aggressive bullshit that leads some of the members of this site to leap to the rescue of poor, poor, little girl who couldn't say a cross word to anybody?

You're a dumb bitch and it's time for you to grow the fuck up and debate directly without saying "Well, well, I don't really think that, but I ALWAYS think 'what if', like, and if you can't be bothered getting worried about imaginary things like that, then you're mean and I'm better than you because I think these INCREDIBLE things that are REALLY happening, only I don't really beleive it 100%".

Shut up, bigot.
Come to Chicago and we'll fuck!

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:58 AM   #77
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortraitOfSanity View Post
Come to Chicago and we'll fuck!
I do believe SweetJane is gay. Sorry dude.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 04:30 PM   #78
PortraitOfSanity

Ah well, I still get an A for effort, eh?

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
Old 11-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #79
SweetJane

Let's just change it to "Come to Chicago and we'll get trashed wasted!" Unfortunately that probably won't happen until May or so when I have enough money for such things.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:37 PM   #80
PortraitOfSanity

That works well enough.

-Mr. Filth
Old 11-05-2009, 06:12 PM   #81
Despanan

Hey Vind,

You like to do research right?

Read this

I think you'll find it interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:56 PM   #82
vindicatedxjin

As much as I tried to read that....I just couldn't...my eyes hurteded.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:58 PM   #83
PortraitOfSanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
Did what few brain cells you have commit suicide?

-Mr. Filth
Old 11-05-2009, 09:01 PM   #84
vindicatedxjin

http://pajamasmedia.com/ejectejecteject/ NVM...this link which was a link off the link you gave me was hilarious and quite entertaining.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 11-05-2009, 09:25 PM   #85
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
I found the format to be a bit less than eye friendly but the content was rather interesting so I just copied and pasted it into Word, made reading much easier, I recommend you do the same.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:26 PM   #86
vindicatedxjin

You're right...

Bring Kontan Back
Old 11-05-2009, 10:10 PM   #87
Pineapple_Juice

That was really interesting. Thanks for the link.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:48 PM   #88
Jonathan

That provided link is some of the worst typesetting I have seen in years.

In other news, it has been two days since I received the H1N1 vaccine and I am not dead.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:09 AM   #89
Despanan

Yeah, sorry about that, it's a cut & pasted forum version of the original article, which was much easier on the eyes, and doesn't seem to be on the site anymore.

Still a great article. I think the bit about chemtrails is particularly relevant to the discussion at hand.
Quote:
Old 11-06-2009, 08:15 AM   #90
Jonathan

Wow that is a trip.

We go from paranoid delusions to discussing psychic energy to, I shit you not, air elementals.

Is there a way I can tell if THE GOVERNMENT put any air elementals in my flu vaccine?
Old 11-06-2009, 09:18 AM   #91
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
I do believe SweetJane is gay. Sorry dude.
Psh, just throw in a bisexual girl and the problem is solved. ...And quite entertaining.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:12 AM   #92
Despanan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
Wow that is a trip.

We go from paranoid delusions to discussing psychic energy to, I shit you not, air elementals.

Is there a way I can tell if THE GOVERNMENT put any air elementals in my flu vaccine?
No, see the air elementals are helping us AGAINST the government.

So they wouldn't be in your flu shot.
Quote:
Old 11-06-2009, 11:16 AM   #93
Ophelia's Snorkel

I don't want a shot with air in it anyway. It'd go right to my heart and kill me : P
Old 11-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #94
Jonathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan View Post
No, see the air elementals are helping us AGAINST the government.

So they wouldn't be in your flu shot.
That's what they want you to think.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:53 PM   #95
Equivalence

Quote:
That's what they want you to think.
No sir!

They want you to think that is what they want you to think. However, I know the truth, and you can buy my book, Poo, Blue, and Swine Flu Too, for $29.99 on Amazon. All the fun of the CDC with poor grammar usage and verbatim rip offs of Dr. Sue.

Anyway, I have come to the conclusion that the single greatest refutation of paranoia towards vaccines comes in the form of "correlation is not causation". A rise in autism can be just as casually associated with improvements in diagnosing autism, as it can be with vaccines.
Equivalence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:56 AM   #96
zerademark

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortraitOfSanity View Post
I don't even think it's possible to reason with you. You're actually worse than Deadman. At least he can kind of admit when he says something stupid, but you argue it into the fucking ground. Your argument consists of "what proof do you have that they're not trying to kill us". Well, how do you know there aren't martians spying on us? How do you know that Barack Obama isn't the anti-Christ and is slowly, and purposefully pulling us into a global war to end the world? Well, ok, I wouldn't actually be surprised if you actually thought that stuff, but do you see what I'm getting at?
I know because I'm an angel. I'm the one blowing the fucking horn of the apocalypse. *continues ranting gibberish*
3 It is not "You and me", instead it is "Me and you". At the same time "M" is capitalized.
zerademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:18 AM   #97
creature6

well i think that all viruses are created in laboratories and scientists test them on animal first then human.they are for experimental purposes.As for the swine flu well it's not any different than the others except that with this one they messed up.It did not work as it was supposed to.They didn't make it powerful enough .The vaccine is banned in some counties because they are unsure of what it could do and some people will be taking into court for the all conspiracy of the swine flu .what amazed me was how quick they find a vaccine for it but then again it's normal because when they create a virus they create also the vaccine .I think they released it that quick because it didn't kill anyone so they thought it was best to give it to people.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:26 AM   #98
Jonathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature6 View Post
well i think that all viruses are created in laboratories and scientists test them on animal first then human.they are for experimental purposes.As for the swine flu well it's not any different than the others except that with this one they messed up.It did not work as it was supposed to.They didn't make it powerful enough .The vaccine is banned in some counties because they are unsure of what it could do and some people will be taking into court for the all conspiracy of the swine flu .what amazed me was how quick they find a vaccine for it but then again it's normal because when they create a virus they create also the vaccine .I think they released it that quick because it didn't kill anyone so they thought it was best to give it to people.
OK, so like the flu changes every year and new vaccines are being developed by really smart people. It is not so amazing that "they came up with a new vaccine so quick" - I mean, not to denigrate their efforts but we've been dealing with flu for a while and they kind of have this medicine thing down to a science.

A legitimate case can be made for wanting more laboratory testing. However, I tend to agree with one of Patton's quotes "A good plan now is better than the perfect plan next week.".

I've got a two year old niece and seventy year old grandparents. If I get the flu, super flu, or bubonic plague I'll probably fight it off because I am hardcore rugged and super hot. What I won't do is endanger people around me. By the way, it's been close to a week now so either the vaccine lot I received was safe or I have a previously unknown superhuman healing factor and would like to know where I can report to have adamantium claws installed.

If viruses were engineered in laboratories, what the fuck did people die from prior to, oh I don't fucking know, how about 1800, to pick a random ass date?
Old 11-08-2009, 11:07 AM   #99
Raptor

Quote:
If viruses were engineered in laboratories, what the fuck did people die from prior to, oh I don't fucking know, how about 1800, to pick a random ass date?
Laboratories in the future create viruses and send them back through time in order to cover up their non-existence in the past. Knowing this, a resistance group working to bring down the evil of science managed to acquire their own time travel machine with intentions of sending their brightest, most able fighter back to wipe out the first virus.

Unfortunately the group's lack of knowledge on the workings of their machine resulted in an incompetent, overzealous cleaner being sent back to our time, destroying the machine in the process and preventing any further action from the real hero. On arrival here, the cleaner found a world without any time travel capabilities and realised there would be no return. With this in mind, creature6 set out on a self assigned mission - spreading word of the evil laboratories using the greatest information medium of our era: Gnet.
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:36 PM   #100
PortraitOfSanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
Laboratories in the future create viruses and send them back through time in order to cover up their non-existence in the past. Knowing this, a resistance group working to bring down the evil of science managed to acquire their own time travel machine with intentions of sending their brightest, most able fighter back to wipe out the first virus.

Unfortunately the group's lack of knowledge on the workings of their machine resulted in an incompetent, overzealous cleaner being sent back to our time, destroying the machine in the process and preventing any further action from the real hero. On arrival here, the cleaner found a world without any time travel capabilities and realised there would be no return. With this in mind, creature6 set out on a self assigned mission - spreading word of the evil laboratories using the greatest information medium of our era: Gnet.

-Mr. Filth