Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 06-14-2005, 06:05 PM   #1
Raven_Blackblade

T.E.N.S. Suck Bawls - Raven's Bitch

Ok so this is my official bitch...

They took me off of the Loritab and replaced it with this thing called a Care T.E.N.S. What this does is I place 2 electodes on my arm around the damaged nerve, set the program, and the next thing I know my hand goes twitchy twitchy....

The feeling is like messing with a lamp where the eather A) it isnt grounded right or B) the wires are fried...... very creapy but not painful. If anything it is is actually good pain management..... but it is still annoying.

I SWEAR to fucking GOD if Capital one screws me over...... I will make sure that I make MILLIONS. If my future Career in the Medical field is ruin...... some one is going to pay dearly.

SO that is my bitch and moan session Thank you for your time in reading this.

Damn it I need love!!
Raven_Blackblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 09:00 PM   #2
AlKilyu

I get the full-version, the kind that they plug into the wall, placed on my neck and shoulders at the end of my physical therapy. I WISH I had a TENS unit to take home.

I always ask them to crank it up. ^_^
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 04:15 PM   #3
Raven_Blackblade

ROTFLMAO! Yeah they hooked me up to that a couple of weeks ago.... Personally I am glad that I dont have to walk around with that thing, too heavy. This thing is small and light but not small enough for me to hide it around my clothing.....

I hooked a friend of mine up to it today. Her reaction was priceless. My Team Lead says that I should hook it up to my stomache..... I am thinking about it. Why the hell not right? But hey here is a good thing..... I get to drink tonight because I dont have to work tomorrow! Whoo hoo! Anyways TTYAL!
Raven_Blackblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 12:02 PM   #4
WolfMoon

IT's nice to see you posting again, Raven! I have no idea what a T.E.N.S. is but you and Al seem to enjoy it so maybe it'd be fun to try one day. Yes, I'd jump off the damned bridge too!

:P

Hope things get better.

Love ya, Raven!
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 12:16 PM   #5
mccombk

FYI

Just an FYI...TENS units are an electrical stimulation machine. A current is run through a specific area and the nerves of that area just shut off transmitting pain messages. Overstimulation and all that. You can also use Electro-stim for reducing atrophy by making a muscle group contract and relax. Lovely use of electricity! :P

Kara
mccombk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 09:15 PM   #6
Corpus_Draconis

This thing sounds like fun. *looks around for someone who would let me use one...*
Without an honest heart
as compass

--Nightwish.
Corpus_Draconis is offline   Reply With Quote