Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-20-2008, 03:47 PM   #1
weepingblood

Just stop it!!!!!!!!!!

STOP BEING EVIL TO ME FOR NO REASON. I have done nothing wrong, I was never mean to ANYONE on here. I have been nothing but nice until people started picking on me. *wonders why can never belong anywhere*

I just cut myself for the first time in 2 weeks. Unless you want a suicide on your concience STOP being so vile. Driving a person with mental issues to suicide is a crime n most states I think so unless you want the law after you just leave me the hell alone and let me participate here. I only want to talk to other gothics, what is so bad abiut that? *can hardly see screen through tears*
weepingblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:49 PM   #2
Xombie

If you're having a problem here and you realize that it's causing your mental state to confuse itself, get the fuck off. Nobody is forcing you to be here, and for your own fucking safety, don't stay just to spite everybody.

I'm 99.3% sure that you will recieve no pity here.
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:49 PM   #3
Duane

Yeah, LEAVE WEEPING ALONE*Starts a Chris Crocker rant about how Weeping is human*JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!!!*Starts to cry*
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:51 PM   #4
Godslayer Jillian

Let me quote myself:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
You know what? This day is awesome.
With all due respect, you take yourself too fucking seriously, and you are too contradictory and arrogant for me to take you seriously, but I can still take you as a human being.
Now, this doesn't mean anything. I love taunting humans. They all have a superiority complex. I didn't create them to feel so high and mighty.
Really, if you stopped taking yourself so seriously and realized that you're nothing but a tiny speck in this beautiful universe, that being "a gothic" doens't mean shit, and that everything that happens to you is indeed a consequence of your actions and attitudes, I don't see why we should be like this; except that we like having fun.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:53 PM   #5
MollyMac

Cut the crap and go away. It's that simple. At any point you can just stop and just leave.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:57 PM   #6
weepingblood

I am not going anywhere, you can't force me away. And I am not killing myself over whiney brats like you either. I am an incredibly strong person who has dealt with a lot of hostility in her time, and I will weather this like the toughie I am. So get used to having me around. You people need a reality check. Well guess what, I'm it.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:59 PM   #7
MollyMac

Uh.

Right.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

*Whistles and walks away non-chalantly.*
Old 02-20-2008, 04:00 PM   #8
Xombie

You're such a strong person, yet you're letting internet fiends get to you and kick your mental stability over? WINNERRR!!!!!
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:00 PM   #9
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by weepingblood
I will weather this like the toughie I am.
Didn't you cut twice because of us and threatened to kill yourself as an act of vengeance and can't see anything because of the tears coming out of your broken soul?

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #10
weepingblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xombie
You're such a strong person, yet you're letting internet fiends get to you and kick your mental stability over? WINNERRR!!!!!
No, that's over, the bleeding has stopped and I put a band aid on the wound. From now on I have a new attitude. Please try to keep up.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:03 PM   #11
MollyMac

Wow. It's like wunna dem Lifetime films done by Bunnies in 30 seconds....
Old 02-20-2008, 04:03 PM   #12
Godslayer Jillian

That's stupid. How will we keep up with something we don't know?
Now, please read my first post in this, get offline, think about it for a day, and realize I'm right and you're wasting your life trying to be something that means nothing while the mere number of experiences you could be having would astound you.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 02-20-2008, 04:16 PM   #13
bleedingheart344

Quote:
Originally Posted by weepingblood
I just cut myself for the first time in 2 weeks. Unless you want a suicide on your concience STOP being so vile.
Sounds like you were going to kill yourself over us. Oh well, if you're that weak, go ahead, I won't stop you. See ya on the other side, fucker.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:18 PM   #14
Godslayer Jillian

Actually you won't. Either we're right and there's no other side, or she's right and she'll go to heaven and we'll go to hell. Ironically, in the other world, she still won't belong with us.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 02-20-2008, 04:22 PM   #15
bleedingheart344

Good point. You never know, if she goes through with it, then she won't get into heaven anyways. Of course due to the fact that God frowns upon suicide and self-harm.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:24 PM   #16
weepingblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingheart344
Sounds like you were going to kill yourself over us. Oh well, if you're that weak, go ahead, I won't stop you. See ya on the other side, fucker.
I already said I have a new attitude, can't you read?
Old 02-20-2008, 04:24 PM   #17
Godslayer Jillian

Don't be prejudist! How can you know your god is her god?
I bet it isn't!
I bet you're wrong!
Because she doesn't believe in that and she must be right because how could she believe in a god that is perfect and then is not even perfect enough to make her right?
See? It's all logic.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 02-20-2008, 04:27 PM   #18
bleedingheart344

Because, for weak people like her, a God serves as a crutch for the people who use religion for the wrong purposes. This being considered, the God would have to be perfect because it would be the only way to understand perfection. Problem is, how could this "perfect" God only create imperfection? My final conclusion is that God needs a laugh every now and then as well.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:55 PM   #19
Tha Duckman

This thread = WIN!!!!!!!
Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 05:17 PM   #20
Graveyard.Crow

Then again...oh god I just got distracted from what I was saying by your avatar. That is just gross..
Old 02-20-2008, 05:23 PM   #21
Tha Duckman

You LOVE it.
Old 02-20-2008, 05:26 PM   #22
mindless1

Please Please don't listen to them. Go to www.goth.net it actually has a good bunch of people from so far that I've looked. Gothic sites are hard to fit into when there aren't good rules or whatever. I don't know this isn't my site but IMO no one should be allowed to make comments like that to someone who has personal issues, and regardless. If you are suicidal you need to tell someone, tell them about the site, tell them what you are going through. I was feeling suicidal not too long ago and I made the mistake of posting on here and it DID NOT help. If you are struggling with cutting you really need to talk to your counselor.
And they don't know goth, if you're trying to look up to someone find someone who is compassionate and who doesn't follow a stereotype. Goths aren't all the same. I think it's cool that you are an individual person although I haven't read many of your posts. Whether or not you believe in God, it's your business. There are plenty of Christian goths.
Old 02-20-2008, 05:30 PM   #23
Tha Duckman

I think we should ALL go there!
Old 02-20-2008, 05:30 PM   #24
LaBelleDameSansMerci

I adblocked it. I can't stand anything that has to do with nails falling off or being broken like that.
I broke my finger in October, and the bruise from it separated my nail from my finger, and starting at the beginning of January, I wore bandaids for a month and a half to hide the fact that it was starting to fall off (and to prevent it from falling off further). It ruined the skin on the end of my finger so it's all dry and crevicey now, but I don't regret doing it to keep that half a fingernail.

(Edit: You people post too fast :P:P. This post was in relation to Duckman's Avatar.)
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 05:32 PM   #25
Tha Duckman

You ruin my fun . FUN RUINER!!!