Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 10-01-2011, 10:57 PM   #1
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Hit me

because I'm such an idiot, all I do is get close to people, find their biggest weaknesses, and then somehow I find a way to hurt them with it. Then they stop trusting me, then they start hating me. Slowly but surely it happens to everyone I come in contact with. Everyone. I feel like maybe I should just be a nomad, making friends and serious relationships with people and then running off before they hate me, hate me in ways they can never forgive, a building festering hate.

I've even managed to find someone who I know can understand me in this way, and tonight I fear I've reached the hate point, before I even got the chance to show her how much I love her.

Hit me because I'm a lover, in the fullest sense of the word, because my heart is doomed to be broken.

Hit me because I've found someone who I'm not sure I can forgive myself for.

Hit me because I'll never be alone, but somehow I doubt I'll ever truly be surrounded.

I just want to drown myself in alcohol... Heh, never drunken a drop before in my life either, my liver is pure and untouched, yet I just want to drown in it.

Why is it you can never express big amazing feelings loud enough, and you can never whisper the bad ones quiet enough.

Am I a mime? I can express so many feelings, but the only ones people ever remember me doing are sad ones.

Why does the pain keep getting worse.

I just want to shout a big huge fuck you at the whole damn world. What right do all of you fucking have to be happy, and I don't. Hell fuck this site.

Fuck all the people who can go to an orgy and come out with a loving monogamous relationship, fuck all the people who would give up those relationships, and feel no regrets.

Fuck all the damn spiteful people out there, who want the world to be better as they piss all over it

Fuck all the atheists who think that being prejudiced against religion is a way to end the prejudiced.

Fuck all the people who can be satisfied with mediocrity.

Fuck all the people who can listen to music but never hear a word.

Fuck all the retards for their ignorant bliss.

Fuck all the "high IQ" people who would manipulate and fuck with the retards and claim they're not ignorant.

Fuck all the people who can find inner peace.

Fuck the assholes who want to have the answer for everything, so that we'll be bored forever.

Fuck my damn mind, which makes me forget about all that matters and is matter.

Fuck the Jealousy that makes me want to have something to myself

Fuck the selfless paranoid want to be the best person I can perfectionist feeling inside me, that makes me hate every thing that I do.

Fuck the delusional fools that think isolation is what they really want

Fuck philosophy, for being the pretentious useless field

Fuck everyone who has ever tried helping me, for giving this damn fool hope

Fuck every damn hot looking person, especially the ones who wont fuck people not as good looking as them

Fuck Armageddon, get your ass over here dammit

Fuck punk, for being angry at the world in the same way as this thread so that this thread might get fucking bunched up with it

Fuck the damn

Fuck Alan's old thread where it keeps track of how often they say fuck, my average is going to fucking hell, stop rubbing it in.

Fuck the politics thread here and on other sites, when all I can see right now is a simplified version that goes like the little red hen

Who will help me solve this problem
Not I said the asshole who wont shut up Joe Biden/
Not I said the gutless pussy Obama/bush
Not I said the Bitch Condalizza rice/ Hillary clinton

I have solved this problem, who will help me take the credit
I will said the blabbermouth
I will said cum filled cunt
not I said the bitch in heat

Nope since I solve it myself I'm taking all the credit

Sorry, I'm the man in charge so I'm going to take the credit and say fuck you to the last guy, said the douche bag filled vag. Oh no I'm pregnant how did that happen.

Fuck the news who exploits the imbalanced behavior of an imperfect world

and fuck.. everyone get your asses in here and comment on this, because I worked long and hard at this, I'm not even fucking drunk. I just need some damn acknowledgement, so fuck. Fuck anyone who would criticize this rant, I'm fuckin angry so dont fucking get on my case for not making any sense, this is just worthless crap anyways.

Fuck this damn rant, for not being long enough to satisfy my need to make a big ass anger diffusing rant.

I deserve a big ass fucking rant at least once every 20 years don't I?

Fuck the idea of keeping an internet love secret, when I feel love I want to shout it to the world, and fuck any borders that would try and stop me,

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:26 PM   #2
Renatus

fuck the ugly people who want to get fucked by any means necessery, have some fucking standards

Fuck the people who want to feel highs

fuck the people who drag people down to their lows

fuck this damn desire to say fuck you to everything

fuck the concept that this might be an assertive way to get anger out

fucking keep going you damn lazy anger anger! I aint done with you yet bitch I want to ride you all night till I pass out

fuck my damn body for never letting me pass out

fuck my damn memory for never letting me remember what I want when I want to

fuck my dreams, for skull fucking me every time I go to sleep

fuck the damn feelings that make people feel like they dont want to have kids and then when they get old wish they had kids when they could. Especially the smart and talented people, get out there and start breeding dammit, spread those good genes around, stop being so damn selfish with them

fuck monogamy for being so damn demanding yet so damn difficult

now heres a fucking song that brings me to tears. and if you ave a problem wit hthat, then fuck you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQo3F9a2QDM

Thanks guys

fuck the person I love most, because I love you and you cant stop that, if you think you're fucking cursed well fuck that fucking curse, fuck it into a damn concrete wall, fuck it untill it's all ground up blood and gore. smeared on your front

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Old 10-02-2011, 02:56 AM   #3
Alan

My thread measured the times people said hate.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:54 AM   #4
Spadille

...Well I guess I'm being fucked.. ^^

I think it's lovely! There isn't anything to criticize... "Life's a bitch and then you die, so fuck the world and let's get high (nevermind that i'm allergic to alcohol and so can't get high on it... and nevermind that i don't do drugs... there's always adrenaline...natural, dangerous and high making)"

If I may add a few fucks of my own? I must say that I don't often curse... but the times demand it.

Fuck hope for making you feel that somewhere out there is someone who will understand you.

Fuck Guyana, the pretensious country that kills all originality.

Fuck my STUPID heart and mind for sending conflicting messages to my spirit!

Fuck the guy I really want, but that i'm sure I can never have... The guy that will never know I love him cause I can never tell him...
Fuck the guy that wants to be with me that I can no longer trust, cause too many years have passed and I don't know him anymore... I don't feel comfortable anymore...

FUCK feeling comfortable!!!!

Fuck smiles, and conversations and gentle touches that make you feel cherished...

Fuck Life!!!

*ehem... Sigh
Spadille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #5
Grausamkeit

Ren, are you okay, hun?

*HUGZ*

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:15 PM   #6
Kasdeja

Great rant, Renatus... hope it felt good to get that off your chest. I do hope you
are ok as well... just a bit concerned.

Spade, how can you be allergic to alcohol?
Kasdeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:03 AM   #7
Solumina

The same way people can be allergic to anything else, biology is fun like that.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:19 PM   #8
Spadille

... I know... It's strange I've heard.. Biology is interesting.. Hummm, I am though... discovered by chance when I decided at 19 to make my cuz happy and drink the smirnoff ice... regret it to this day..... tried tequilla to make sure... yep.. allergic
Old 10-03-2011, 07:40 PM   #9
Catch

You'll meet the right person one day Ren or Spad.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:56 PM   #10
Daywalker

Holly fucking shit. I thought I had problems.
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:45 PM   #11
Spadille

thanks catch... lol daywalker...
Old 10-06-2011, 12:13 PM   #12
Renatus

I'm honestly not sure how I'm doing. Though I wouldn't really call that a rant, since alot of it was just crazy, and even sometimes contradictory trash, that I decided to say fuck you to as a way of letting off a lot of pent up anger and sadness. Even listed to some dead kennedys for the first time ever while I did it.

Old 10-06-2011, 04:52 PM   #13
Graveyard.Crow

You never told me about this person, talk to me on msn, kay?
Old 10-06-2011, 07:09 PM   #14
AshleyO

Oh shit! A ghost!!!!

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 07:18 PM   #15
AshleyO

Oh and Renatus...

You're a jerk.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Old 10-06-2011, 08:10 PM   #16
Catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spadille View Post
thanks catch... lol daywalker...
I is confuseld. Is this another log in for Renatus or a completely different person?
Old 10-06-2011, 11:07 PM   #17
Renatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch View Post
I is confuseld. Is this another log in for Renatus or a completely different person?
Nope I only have one account here.

Old 10-07-2011, 07:08 AM   #18
Spadille

another person...
sorry for confusing you...
Old 10-07-2011, 11:13 AM   #19
Catch

Okay, then that's all cleared up. Sounded like Ren was banned when Spad joined. Clearly just a misunderstanding.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:26 PM   #20
Renatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch View Post
Okay, then that's all cleared up. Sounded like Ren was banned when Spad joined. Clearly just a misunderstanding.
I have no intention of ever getting banned from these forums if I can help it.

Old 10-07-2011, 03:04 PM   #21
AshleyO

Post pictures of your tits, Ren.

Old 10-07-2011, 04:42 PM   #22
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
I second this! TITS or GTFO!

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:39 PM   #23
Spadille

Indeed Ren...boobies
Old 10-09-2011, 12:45 AM   #24
Catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
I'm pretty sure Ren is a boy.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:11 AM   #25
Spadille

lmao...
i figured... it hardly matters though...men just have MALE boobies...