Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 08:59 AM   #2126
DCreep

Creeping like frost as slow as grave moss,
Like drowning in dry bone shards and bone dust.
I taste the wreckage of crumbling faces,
I see the pale thing in the darkest of places.
Old 08-23-2005, 01:41 PM   #2127
AlKilyu

DCreep did you get fired from your guitar building job? I ask because I told them of your behavior (vaguely) and here you are again. Guess I'll need to be more specific.

I'm gonna ask for a UA too, since it appears you haven't given up the meth.
Old 08-23-2005, 03:54 PM   #2128
AlKilyu

Oh hell no...you know better than that. With and without those glasses you are severely doable. ^_^
Old 08-23-2005, 05:24 PM   #2129
Panther

Location: The middle of nowhere, on the outskirts of the boonies.
Al's icon reminds me of Penn and Teller. Is possibly because the guy looks like Penn.

Not to distract from you eye love, because you do have very pretty eyes.
Will we stroll dreaming of the lost America of love
past blue automobiles in driveways, home to our silent
cottage?
-Allen Ginsberg, A Supermarket in California
Old 08-23-2005, 08:12 PM   #2130
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesofatragedy
Ah, such a sweet heart. Being told I'm "doable" definitley hearkens ideas that romance is still alive to me. lol
Yes I apologize for crassing it up as I feared that kicking it to you in true Al form might cause a rift in your relationship!

No you have the "eye thing" that apparently only I notice in women...and it drives me nuts. I am not complaining, if I am the only one that appriciates it then it doesn't become a craze much like big booties are now.

It's alllllll mine!
Old 08-24-2005, 06:05 AM   #2131
edible_eye

al - your avatar makes me want to kick the shit out of it.
Old 08-24-2005, 07:37 AM   #2132
DCreep

Al, Here you go again, why can't you just leave it alone and drop it. And accusing me of being on Meth, that's just low, ignorant and untrue. And trying to get me fired from a job that i spent 10 long years of blood sweat and tears is lower than low. (for what?)
All I do is drink. And just had received a random UA anyway passed with flying colors. Work is going great (since you asked) actualy I got a promotion. And as far as you calling my job and trying to jeopordize my career keep in mind that I've been there over ten years and am close friends with the owner, president, CFO, and all the managers.
I don't understand why you continue to mess with a mans livelyhood ( I wouldn't do it to you), even though it won't do any good. I am a honest, trustworthy, stand up guy and all my co-workers know this. You on the other hand have know idea who I am. Again I am dropping this subject so ramble on if you please.....
Old 08-24-2005, 07:50 AM   #2133
MrMaelstrom

C'mere EyesofTragedy, I'll do you, no problem. I have a huge thing for petite goils from Texas (when they look as doable as you, of course).
Old 08-24-2005, 08:30 AM   #2134
AlKilyu

Because douchebag, from your work you logged in to threaten people and we have the logged IPs to prove it. I don't care how long you worked somewhere, that doesn't give you the right to stalk.

No one here wants you. In other messageboards, people are disgusted that you have returned and some are wary of coming back here if psychos like you can reside here. You would get banned and rather than comply and wait the obligitory 30 days suspension, you'd go to your work using thier IP and join under a different name, crying that we were your only friends.

A female member asked you to leave her alone and you refused, demanding she talk to you in private. Even after she voiced her wishes for you to leave her alone, you told her you were going to visit her school and wanted her to tell you her dorm number. After she repeated said no, and after many veteran members said that you made them uncomfortable (not to mentioned being repeatedly BANNED around this time) you kept on demanding we accept you. You couldn't take no for an answer. Lest we forget your offer to fight a number of people here as well. A mod at the time looked up your police record and found you indeed had a lengthy one and submitted your threats to the authorities in your area in case you carried out any of your threats.

Oh and who could forget you asking your friends to join to argue in your favor? I do believe one of them (and alot of people still think it was you) threatened to kick out a female mod's teeth. Nice. You are definately someone that people feel comfortable around. /sarcasm

Why would you return to a place that doesn't want you?
Old 08-24-2005, 08:33 AM   #2135
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCreep
Al, Here you go again, why can't you just leave it alone and drop it. And accusing me of being on Meth, that's just low, ignorant and untrue. And trying to get me fired from a job that i spent 10 long years of blood sweat and tears is lower than low. (for what?)
All I do is drink. And just had received a random UA anyway passed with flying colors. Work is going great (since you asked) actualy I got a promotion. And as far as you calling my job and trying to jeopordize my career keep in mind that I've been there over ten years and am close friends with the owner, president, CFO, and all the managers.
I don't understand why you continue to mess with a mans livelyhood ( I wouldn't do it to you), even though it won't do any good. I am a honest, trustworthy, stand up guy and all my co-workers know this. You on the other hand have know idea who I am. Again I am dropping this subject so ramble on if you please.....
This is just an honest piece of advice so don't think of it as an attack because it is not meant as one: If you want this to be dropped then simply don't say another thing about it, even if someone else does. No matter what they say to you or about you getting defensive about it isn't going to help but it will merely exacerbate the situation which is exactly what happened last time
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 08-24-2005, 09:20 AM   #2136
winged_dreams

Wow, the fighting is happening again?
Hmm...on a lighter note, I was talking about textbooks and my grandmother thought I said sexbooks. XD

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 08-24-2005, 09:23 AM   #2137
winged_dreams

And oh yeah, at least the forums are back! *dances for joy* ^^

Old 08-24-2005, 09:24 AM   #2138
Soul_Immortal

Hm. Maybe its Pacione in disguise.

At any rate, YES CHOCOLATE IS A HEALTH FOOD. Shoot, tar, dip, feather and quarter anyone who tells you otherwise.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:24 AM   #2139
Soul_Immortal

Talking

*Dances with winged*

=) <3
Old 08-24-2005, 09:35 AM   #2140
AlKilyu

If he doesn't want it brought it up again he should leave...again. Go for departure #12.

WINGED!!!111ELEVENTY Where have you been! IM me sometime!
Old 08-24-2005, 09:37 AM   #2141
winged_dreams

I don't know where I've been? Missing this site I suppose and being uber lazy.

Old 08-24-2005, 09:38 AM   #2142
winged_dreams

Heh. I suppose I need to download Yahoo again if you don't have AIM.

Old 08-24-2005, 09:39 AM   #2143
winged_dreams

Ack! More posts. Quick question. What is this rep thing about?

Old 08-24-2005, 09:42 AM   #2144
DCreep

I have only one thing to say Al You are completely misinformed and I NEVER threatenend anybody.
I NEVER asked any female for their address that's complete bullshit!!! I just asked to speak with her to clear up this rediculous misunderstanding, your the one making the slanderous comments and threatening people. As far as my rap sheet you better double check on that cause
I've never been convicted of ANYTHING!!!!!!
I never said you guys we're my only friends, and I wasn't crying about it I was just irritated of being wrongly accussed. Those are the real facts!
And do you really think I was going to fly out to fight people, I can't believe you took that seriously.And the kid John who made those threats towards EPS OBVIOUSLY wasn't me! As far as notifying the police in my area. I train with alot of them in ground fighting tactics. Baltimore city drug force officers down to county police, so I happen to know alot of policemen. And in contrary to whatever info you got about my police record. I don't even have a record or I wouldn't be able to train all those cops.
And I didn't know you were the spokesperson for the whole Gothic.net site, I don't know what your problem is but I don't appreciate you calling me a douchebag, I'm not talking to you in a derogatory manner so I would really appreciate if you didn't call me childish names like a 10 y/o.

Go head and ramble on and tell everyone how much of a stalker and psycho I am, but your the one who keeps obssesing about it. I'm going to be the better man and swallow my pride and drop it. And even after all the fabricated things you said about me I still value 3 things you will never comprehend; keeping your word, having respect, and getting all my facts straight about someone before incriminating them on the internet, using facts from one side of a story and refusing to hear things as a whole.
I'm so over this arguement and it never would have come up if you didn't stir the bees nest, you are a instigator.
So hopefully people on this board can think for them selves and form their own opinion instead of believing whatever anyone tells them.
It basically comes down to are you a leader or can you collect ALL the facts and form your own opinion. (you know like thinking for yourself)
Say what you will Al I know you going to bash me with various scenarios that have no creditability. But you won't be getting any rebuttals from me as I am done with arguing with you.
Funny how you ALWAYS start these little quarells.
Oh, well carry on.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:48 AM   #2145
Disfunction

Ha! Wow... That's very special.

...don't smother your kids."
Old 08-24-2005, 09:49 AM   #2146
Disfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by winged_dreams
Ack! More posts. Quick question. What is this rep thing about?
Probably something having to do with how long you've been a member? Don't quote me on that though.

...don't smother your kids."
Old 08-24-2005, 10:08 AM   #2147
AlKilyu

I think it's a system for members to rate their peers like ebaum's has.

Your lazy ass hasn't even been on Nicktion lately! >_<
Old 08-24-2005, 10:10 AM   #2148
winged_dreams

I'm sorry! Neopets has been sucking up most of my time! XD

Old 08-24-2005, 06:03 PM   #2149
NyQuil of Doom

hmm, an eye fetish, huh?

Guess I picked a good avatar!
Old 08-24-2005, 06:16 PM   #2150
edible_eye

alkilyu - i love you for the link to the tourette's guy.

holy shit. that ... i can't stop laughing.