Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-03-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
DemiGoth

The passed 3 days have sucked

Today is the 3rd of spetember, and I have to say that so far this month has sucked. Or atleast it has for me.

1st- Random hate on boards and forums on internet, girlfriend wantsto break up after 4+ months of dating.

2nd-Start school, I get probably the worst language and worst math teachers in teh who administration who want us to do tons of extra work and are very strict. I also didn't have money for lunch. People already "discussing" the way I look, people are talking behind my back saying "that kid looks so depressed" and i was actually asked if I was depressed to. Then my mom was being all mad and crap for the rest of the day. Also found out that I have gym for last period so that means it'll take me ATLEAST 5 extra minutes to get to the bus meaning I won't get a good seat or might even get left in school until late buses.

3rd (today)- Nothing good for lunch, got freaking listerine breathe freshener thing stuck all over my fingers before school. Found out I couldnt bring my backpack to lunch or gym or even spanish or I'll get detention so that means its going to take a LONG time to get to my bus since my locker is on the other side of the school. I need a gym locker by tomorrow and I cant find my old oneand my mom is going to her school thing so she cant take me out to get a new one, which means I need to find mine or find any other lock in my house. There was also no clean pots to make soup after school so I had to eat potato chips (mostly crumbs) and a mini chacolate cake thing because thats all we have in this house right now which sucks because im trying to eat healthier. Then my friend txted me and said we weren't gonna hang out today because our other friend never showed up so he just canceled and crap. I'm getting pretty bored of everythig I do except my keyboard but at my skill even that cant entertain me that long. I was also 'cyber bullied' online about 5-10minutes ago with no support from my friends that were with me.

I'll most likely be bashed and hated on for posting this but I don't care, can't get much worse really right now. Unless suddenly the house blows over or some assassin shoots me through the head.

Feel free to post your opinions and or hate comments here. Now if you'll excuse me I now have to pick up some pizza for dinner -.-
DemiGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:55 PM   #2
creature6

boo ooh fucking Betty boop .you made me shade a tear there.
why don't you start by getting a life.
creature6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:08 PM   #3
DemiGoth

Why thank you, my first hate comment. On this thread atleast. :P
DemiGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:26 PM   #4
creature6

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiGoth View Post
Why thank you, my first hate comment. On this thread atleast. :P
well oh well simply because in my world cretinism is not tolerated so there for here i come to punish each one who is showing the symptoms of such a disease.

here is for you a little present .

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
I think I'll go eat worms!
Big fat juicy ones, weensy squeegee ones,
See how they wiggle and squirm!

Down goes the first one, down goes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm!
Up comes the first one, up comes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm!

I bite off the heads, and suck out the juice,
And throw the skins away!
Nobody knows how fat I grow,
On worms three times a day!

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
I think I'll go eat worms!
Big fat juicy ones, weensy squeegee ones,
See how they wiggle and squirm!

peace and love....
Old 09-03-2009, 03:33 PM   #5
Jonathan

Quote:
Today is the 3rd of spetember, and I have to say that so far this month has sucked. Or atleast it has for me.

1st- Random hate on boards and forums on internet, girlfriend wantsto break up after 4+ months of dating.

2nd-Start school, I get probably the worst language and worst math teachers in teh who administration who want us to do tons of extra work and are very strict. I also didn't have money for lunch. People already "discussing" the way I look, people are talking behind my back saying "that kid looks so depressed" and i was actually asked if I was depressed to. Then my mom was being all mad and crap for the rest of the day. Also found out that I have gym for last period so that means it'll take me ATLEAST 5 extra minutes to get to the bus meaning I won't get a good seat or might even get left in school until late buses.

3rd (today)- Nothing good for lunch, got freaking listerine breathe freshener thing stuck all over my fingers before school. Found out I couldnt bring my backpack to lunch or gym or even spanish or I'll get detention so that means its going to take a LONG time to get to my bus since my locker is on the other side of the school. I need a gym locker by tomorrow and I cant find my old oneand my mom is going to her school thing so she cant take me out to get a new one, which means I need to find mine or find any other lock in my house. There was also no clean pots to make soup after school so I had to eat potato chips (mostly crumbs) and a mini chacolate cake thing because thats all we have in this house right now which sucks because im trying to eat healthier. Then my friend txted me and said we weren't gonna hang out today because our other friend never showed up so he just canceled and crap. I'm getting pretty bored of everythig I do except my keyboard but at my skill even that cant entertain me that long. I was also 'cyber bullied' online about 5-10minutes ago with no support from my friends that were with me.

I'll most likely be bashed and hated on for posting this but I don't care, can't get much worse really right now. Unless suddenly the house blows over or some assassin shoots me through the head.

Feel free to post your opinions and or hate comments here. Now if you'll excuse me I now have to pick up some pizza for dinner -.-
Some thoughts.

Not being loved on a forum is seriously not a big deal. Girlfriend wanting to break up isn't a big deal either, sounds like you are in school? Shouldn't be hard at all to meet someone new. Take it like a champ, wish her the best, and move on.

Money thing might be tricky to deal with depending on your situation. Since you can get online, it shouldn't be too hard to find some kind of freelance writing thing for a local rag. Be clever.

If you make a conscious effort to stand out in your personal appearance, you really can't blame other people for noticing it. If people are actually walking up to check on you or whatever, use it as an excuse to start a quick conversation - they might have the makings of a potential friend. If they were just trying to give you a hard time, then worst case is you get some practice not being shy and moving on. If you wear dark clothes and spend a lot of time in the corner looking down at the floor or your shoes, someone is going to check on you, that is just how it is.

As far as a good seat on the bus goes... uh, they all pretty much sucked from what I remember from 10+ years ago.

I wouldn't worry too much about friends bailing, that kind of shit happens all the time. Don't fret.

Anyway, good luck kid.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:40 PM   #6
Lolly PopMuzik

Quote:

How is it that you just started school and have a shit ton of typos? And this post is honestly no different that the barely coherent and wannabe gothier than thou ones you're already notorious for anyway.

But seriously, chin up. Focus less on being the second coming of Vermilion from Gloom Cookie in raver gear and more on your work, make some actual friends (they shouldn't have to be 100% goffity goff goff), keep your nose clean especially with the dress code and time management. These are definitely not going to be the most fun and easiest years of your life, but you can definitely manage to make them better.

P.S.
I don't give a McDamn where you are but don't admit to getting breath strips stuck to your person. As klutzy as I can be at times, even I can say that's fairly pathetic.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:44 PM   #7
creature6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
Some thoughts.

Not being loved on a forum is seriously not a big deal. Girlfriend wanting to break up isn't a big deal either, sounds like you are in school? Shouldn't be hard at all to meet someone new. Take it like a champ, wish her the best, and move on.

Money thing might be tricky to deal with depending on your situation. Since you can get online, it shouldn't be too hard to find some kind of freelance writing thing for a local rag. Be clever.

If you make a conscious effort to stand out in your personal appearance, you really can't blame other people for noticing it. If people are actually walking up to check on you or whatever, use it as an excuse to start a quick conversation - they might have the makings of a potential friend. If they were just trying to give you a hard time, then worst case is you get some practice not being shy and moving on. If you wear dark clothes and spend a lot of time in the corner looking down at the floor or your shoes, someone is going to check on you, that is just how it is.

As far as a good seat on the bus goes... uh, they all pretty much sucked from what I remember from 10+ years ago.

I wouldn't worry too much about friends bailing, that kind of shit happens all the time. Don't fret.

Anyway, good luck kid.

oh how nice a Goth with a heart.
it certainly put a smile on my face.
hahahaha.....
Old 09-03-2009, 03:48 PM   #8
Jonathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature6 View Post
oh how nice a Goth with a heart.
it certainly put a smile on my face.
hahahaha.....
Actually, I'm probably one of the biggest assholes on this board, I just happen to be subtle about it.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:56 PM   #9
creature6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
Actually, I'm probably one of the biggest assholes on this board, I just happen to be subtle about it.

well oh well that's a clever boy.
now you had your say ,
be good take your toys and play outside.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:04 PM   #10
Jonathan

Sure thing there, guy who joined in the last few days... how's that intro thread coming along, anyway?
Old 09-03-2009, 04:08 PM   #11
creature6

don't speak Japanese sir,
I'm terribly sorry.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:19 PM   #12
the-nihilist

That's not what it says in your signature.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:32 PM   #13
KontanKarite

Learn some decent fucking grammar, you mouth breather! Jesus... "passed".

"Passed three days"? Seriously? I think I know why forums can't stand you and why your bonny lass wants to dump you. You're dumb.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:11 PM   #14
Jonathan

He might be really good at math?
Old 09-04-2009, 03:23 PM   #15
KontanKarite

I highly doubt it.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:32 PM   #16
JCC

Quote:

1st- Random hate on boards and forums on internet
D'aw, diddums.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 08:42 PM   #17
Wrath

Quote:
1st- Random hate on boards and forums on internet
If this is what your first problem is i'd say you should like go outside for a while....

Quote:
girlfriend wantsto break up after 4+ months of dating
Dont quote me on this but it might be related to your number one problem....like being on the internet to much......

Quote:
2nd-Start school, I get probably the worst language and worst math teachers in teh who administration who want us to do tons of extra work and are very strict.
Because they want their students to be smart ....its helpfull later on....

Quote:
3rd (today)- Nothing good for lunch,
Get over it. I use to save half my lunch for my mom cause we were to poor and she couldnt feed herself and us....Be happy you have food to eat even if it is not to your palette.

Quote:
There was also no clean pots to make soup after school so I had to eat potato chips (mostly crumbs) and a mini chacolate cake thing because thats all we have in this house right now which sucks because im trying to eat healthie
I'm sure washing a pot out would have broken your arm guess you did not feel like being that healthy then eh?

Quote:
I was also 'cyber bullied' online about 5-10minutes ago with no support from my friends that were with me.
About that outside thing........Try it. If people irking you online makes you that pissy stay offline for a while....

Quote:
Look at the bright side if you get shot no more troubles Though I doubt anyone would pay to have you dead.

And i'm not bashing you i'm just bored....
Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:59 PM   #18
Emerald

Oh to be a young again, and have such problems. Not dismissing the fact that they are *your* problems, and they are obviously causing distress to *you*, but try just taking a step back for a moment and getting some perspective. On a scale of one to ten...one being your average shitty day and ten being trapped in a war torn country, having to fight for your life, whilst your friends and family die all around you (for example)...realistically, how bad is your life right now? Think about it.
Emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:38 PM   #19
SmokenJester

the past few days have sucked well more like the past few lives have sucked but well lets make the best of it not
SmokenJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:54 PM   #20
Not Tha Duckman

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
Oh to be a young again, and have such problems. Not dismissing the fact that they are *your* problems, and they are obviously causing distress to *you*, but try just taking a step back for a moment and getting some perspective. On a scale of one to ten...one being your average shitty day and ten being trapped in a war torn country, having to fight for your life, whilst your friends and family die all around you (for example)...realistically, how bad is your life right now? Think about it.
I hate it when people say this shit. Seriously, it doesn't actually make a blind bit of fucking difference.
Not Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:25 PM   #21
Sir Canvas Corpsey

I'm gonna agree with Duckman.

"Well at least your not a war orphan"

Is just insensitive and irrelevant.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:49 PM   #22
Saya

Depends, sometimes it does add perspective, I mean, "there were no clean pots so I had to eat CRUMBLY CHIPS" ...clean a pot? Really, its not at all a big deal. I get that people get bummed out when a lot of little things go wrong all at once, but still in writing you have to admit this person will hate himself for being so whiny when he reads this again later.

But I really do hate it when its said for something genuinely bad. Like "Oh I'm really broke I don't know if I can pay my rent this month." "Well at least you're not a STARVING CHILD IN AFRICA!!"
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:28 AM   #23
Apathy's_Child

This thread page just reminded me how much I fucking hated that Creature chick.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:31 PM   #24
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Canvas Corpsey View Post
"Well at least your not a war orphan"

Is just insensitive and irrelevant.
Yeah it is, especially since we don't know everything about every member and there are people on here who do fall under that category.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:08 PM   #25
Jaye Jang

Hey, DemiGoth,

Maybe this will cheer you up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOz...om=PL&index=27
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote