Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 10-27-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
Deadmanwalking_05

News Article Shows trace ammounts of Mercury in Vaccines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSKvD...eature=related

Video Link

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:06 PM   #2
Solumina

So what? Trace amounts aren't going to hurt you, after all there is far more than trace amounts in most of the seafood that we eat but that doesn't cause any problems unless you consume excessive amounts, and people aren't exactly getting multiple servings of vaccines daily.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:24 PM   #3
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
So what? Trace amounts aren't going to hurt you, after all there is far more than trace amounts in most of the seafood that we eat but that doesn't cause any problems unless you consume excessive amounts, and people aren't exactly getting multiple servings of vaccines daily.
I was gonna ask him if he ate fish, a recent study showed that every single fish they tested in 291 fresh water streams in America was contaminated with mercury and 1 in 4 had levels that exceeded standards. I remember watching on the Discovery channel that this is particularly a problem with predatory fish, like cod, tuna and shark. Even small amounts on a regular basis will cause impotence in males, for example.

http://www.reuters.com/article/domes...BrandChannel=0

Not to mention all the chemicals we breathe in and eat everyday without knowing.

But mercury in vaccines isn't new, and this is one of those things where you have to weigh the risks, risk getting a very contagious form of the flu or get some very small amount of a heavy metal that you probably eat every day anyway.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 08:34 PM   #4
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post
Yeah this definately isnt new, it has been known for a LONG time. Also before anyone brings it up, it has been PROVEN that the mercury in vaccines DOES NOT CAUSE AUTISM.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:07 PM   #5
Delkaetre

Mercury compounds are used a preservative. Unless we're taking it in every day in the ridiculously huge doses people used to when mercury itself was considered a medicine, we are not in danger. And to the best of my knowledge, no one has prescribed pure mercury enemas as a health benefit in the last century or more.

Your tinned tuna has more mercury and general heavy metal residue than a vaccine, or even a whole host of vaccinations.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:57 AM   #6
SweetJane

So I qualify for a free shot because I work for a woman with MS and I'm under 24, so both of us whent and got our H1N1 shots today...

um... well no autism. Not even the swelling I had the one time I atually took a regular flu shot.

I did think it was odd that the president literally pried my guns from my hands as I entered the Health Department. True story, it happened- that's my scientific method, BITCHES.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:47 PM   #7
PortraitOfSanity

I'd like to reiterate how gullible and completely wacked out Deadman is. I don't even know why you guys are trying to seriously discuss anything with him.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:06 PM   #8
Solumina

We aren't, at least I'm not, my posts are more aimed at the more impressionable members of this site who may not be aware of how out of touch with reality Deadman is and who may otherwise fall for the shit he spouts.

That and boredom.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:23 PM   #9
PortraitOfSanity

That works.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote