Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 04-09-2010, 06:41 PM   #1
nixiefee

Hello all

Hello everyone,

I am new here, as you all know, and wanted to introduce myself. I am a former "closet goth", that has decided to break out of the shell and not care what societal norms are any more. I am 33, mother of 2. I like sewing, reading, and many other things. I am here to ,hopefully, contribute to the atmosphere, as well as learn more, and work on re-vamping my wardrobe to more "me" clothing.

Hope to talk to everyone,

Nixie
nixiefee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:09 AM   #2
the-nihilist

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here. Could you be more specific?
Old 04-10-2010, 04:24 AM   #3
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixiefee View Post
I am a former "closet goth", that has decided to break out of the shell and not care what societal norms are any more.
I thought people grow out of that when they are 12.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 03:10 PM   #4
nixiefee

closet

Unfortunatly, not all of us get to "grow" out of it when we are that young...but hey, thems the breaks...not gonna let it get me down...I'm here now, where I should be

Nixie
nixiefee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 03:33 PM   #5
Razeal18

Well good for you i suppose. Beware of those that will make fun of you for their own saddistic pleasure. They get a little annoying, but feel free to attempt to flame them back.
Razeal18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 08:34 PM   #6
Ben Lahnger

Okay 33 year-old former-closet-goth mom, please, please tell us a bit about your interests so we can get to know you. You can use the 14 question survey in the stickies or just talk about what hobbies, music, art, books, movies or other things you like so we can glimpse a little of what you're like.

That's really what the introduction thread is for and gives us a chance to find things we might have in common with you so we can start up conversations.

(For observers keeping score, I was nicer about this one because she did provide a little bit of personal info in that paragraph she wrote.)

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote