Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-03-2006, 10:52 AM   #1
TWISTEDPAGES

Twisted+pages=TWISTEDPAGES

Hello I am twistedpages. I got the name from my family because they have a hard time understand me. Mainly because they can't handle me. I am more of a free spirit kind of girl. I don't like authority can't stand it and I will fight it, if I am truely against their opinion. More or so I am friendly and prefer to stay away from crowds of people. I enjoy to read, watch and write Vampire romance. I enjoy reading anything from Anne Rice, Sherrilyn Kenyon and Christine Feehan. Rock groups that I like are System Of A Down, Cradle of filth, Godsmack, Nirvana and Queen. Movies that I enjoy are Interview with a vampire and Queen of the Damn. I don't like the fact these movies didn't fall hand in hand with Anne Rice tales but it's cool. Well thats enough about me I would like to know about you.
TWISTEDPAGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:53 PM   #2
Godslayer Jillian

I preferred the movies than the books; they were faster.
The book only went on and on and on and on and argh!
Although I liked the part where Louis had a platonic love that thought of him as a demon; that'd have been nice to see on the movie.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 03:44 PM   #3
Lady Victoria Pareesis

Oooh you love Queen?
What's your favorite song?
Mine is "Bohemian Rapsody"

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
Terry Pratchett
Lady Victoria Pareesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 06:08 PM   #4
TWISTEDPAGES

Same here and also Flash and Killer Queen but I love them all.
Old 07-03-2006, 06:13 PM   #5
TWISTEDPAGES

Yes the movie was completely long, but I enjoy long movies, just to past the time. I more or so like the part where Louise burns down the big house, seem funny to me.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:44 PM   #6
angel011

How about "innuendo"?
Old 07-04-2006, 06:21 PM   #7
Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Kurama
YEAH you are twisted your half crazy thats why dad gave the name along with bad ass but you didn't optain fucker did you? Nope i am still the best of the house.
Woah, someone has some ego.
Twistedpages, please ignore the previous post, it looks like it was done by an arrogant snobbish newbie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedPages
I don't like authority can't stand it and I will fight it, if I am truely against their opinion.
Interesting. I hope you state your views in the politics part of the messageboard, we need a variety of opinions. I love Queen myself, they kick ass; I also find it very interesting that all the members had university degrees in music. I also liked Queen of the Damned, but found the actor playing that girl that keeped on snooping after Le Stat was too unrealistic and ditsy, but other than that, a great film. Welcome and stay!

*edit*
*reads Yoko's introduction*
Yoko is your sister?

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote