Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 05-17-2006, 01:29 PM   #51
Kinflame

Location: FGBWIERville, MKBJJKaryland, Unintelligent Shithole of America.
It's not supposed to sting, it's what we call an ARGUMENT.

I'm presenting mine and so far it's apparent all you're going to do is insult me. So either leave Gnet or cease and desist being an idiot and put up a decent fucking argument. If you really hate 'ragging on a fucking 13 year old' then go away because the 13 year old will continue to rag on you.

I'd at least give you a little respect if you'd actually made a good argument no matter how wrong you might have been. If you're as experienced as you claim then prove your maturity by actually saying something intelligent.
Kinflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 01:32 PM   #52
BADSEED

Wrong about what bro? And what arguument have I lost? What are you talking about. Just quit it you little brat! I said i was done arguing and busting your hump! So lets just end it here! Please. This is really not what I came here for!!!!
BADSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 01:35 PM   #53
Draconysius

You're very logical, Kin. I don't think we'll ever get through to him/it; iron-heads will forever be iron-heads.
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 01:39 PM   #54
Draconysius

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADSEED
This is really not what I came here for!!!!
I'm not being mean or anything, byt why did you come here, BADSEED?
Old 05-17-2006, 01:42 PM   #55
BADSEED

I like it here, I like to share musical tastes, talk about film, and just bullshit in general. But I'm finding it hard to do when i am constantly defending myself!
Old 05-17-2006, 01:49 PM   #56
Draconysius

Well, I really don't think you belong here. This forum is intended for people interested in the gothic subculture -books, music, fashion, or anything. If you have no interest in any aspect of the subculture, then you aren't exactly going to be well-received here. It feels like you just randomly joined this forum for no reason.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:56 PM   #57
BADSEED

Everyone who knows me, knows that I am 50% Goth and 50% punk.(If you must put a label on me, which i hate!) And please stop telling me where I belong cause it isn't going to make any difference.
I'ved lived the underground lifestyle all my life so stop telling me what i know. I know from first hand experience. Not from something I've read on the internet or in a book. Again you fail to except that I've been here since 2004. So don't tell me how well accepted I'm going to be, I already know! Believe me.
Lets squash this I'm offering you the proverbial olive branch as a sign of peace!
Old 05-17-2006, 02:09 PM   #58
Kinflame

Location: FGBWIERville, MKBJJKaryland, Unintelligent Shithole of America.
We don't want peace with you anymore, you're too fucking annoying. We want you to leave.

I've stated my argument and have yet to recieve a decent response. Until you can act your fucking age, I'm through arguing.
Kinflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 02:25 PM   #59
Sobeh

It takes one person to de-escalate a situation like this. The next person who posts is ignoring that rule.
The phrase "we (I) (you) simply must---" designates something that need not be done. "That goes without saying" is a red warning. "Of course" means you had best check it yourself. These small-change cliches and others like them, when read correctly, are reliable channel markers.
Sobeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 02:42 PM   #60
nuksaa

Quote:
I'm very easy to get along with unles you purposely take shots at me.
Well thats about it.
For the record just so some of you think I'm being sneaky I'm no stranger to some of you!
From your introduction thread.
Quote:
Please, your barking up the wrong tree if your going to try and school me about punk rock, don't waste your breathe! I was probably punk before you were born so save the lecture!
From your 3rd post which was a double post, so I count it as your 2nd, and it was in response to kinflame disagreeing with what good punk was to kinflame only.

Quote:
You know what you guys attacked me from the jump go back and look at the posts. I wasn't at fault for busting balls! I simply retaliated! Say what you will!
I would disagree. You entered this site on the defensive knowing full well your history here. And, the moment someone disagrees with your view on punk, you attack, not discuss, the opposing opinion. And then there is a continuous stream of challenges to damn near everyone. Whatever your history was here, I do not think you have learned how to discuss items with an open mind and refuse to acknowledge or accept any opinion other than yours; and, very possibly, have not learned the the mistakes of the past. 'Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.' - or something close to that.

Quote:
Why would i waste my time arguing with you guys, when insulting you and calling you names is so much more fun for me!
I think this phrase had caused you to gain a label and it has nothing to do with 'goth' or 'punk'.

Quote:
Lets squash this I'm offering you the proverbial olive branch as a sign of peace!
Then cool the guns and discuss. Discussion would express your knowledge of the topic backed up with facts and experience. Your level of knowledge and experience would then naturally arise and be known. In my opinion, anyone, who has to resort to the 'I am right because yadda ya' when the topic is very subjective to an individuals taste, has failed to bring their opinions to light with any tangible possibility that the opposing side will give way and align to on portion of your point of view. I see the results of this same type of failure daily from the people around me.