Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 11:45 AM   #22576
Geoluhread

I've just recieved a funny email

O
Your normal brain size

o
Your brain size when you do drugs

Don't do drugs!!

o
Your normal butt hole

O
Your butt hole in prison

Don't do shoplifting!!
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 10-20-2008, 12:06 PM   #22577
Cen0bite

So, I voted for the first time today. It took less time than I thought it would.

Pinhead: What you think of as pain is a shadow. Pain has a face. Allow me to show it to you. Gentlemen, I... Am... Pain
-Hellraiser:Bloodline
Old 10-20-2008, 01:01 PM   #22578
honeythorn

In half an hour I am going to do the unthinkable. I am going to watch....Dirty Dancing. I have never ever seen this film. And when this comes up in conversations about favourite 80's films amongst my female friends and aqquaintences, the general look of shock, horror, amazement and faint disgust that I have not seen it ....is becoming annoying. So I am going to sit and watch Patrick Swayze and his weird facial structure be all creepy ect in lycra or 80's tracksuit leisurewear with legwarmers and whatnot. I may even allow myself an icecream as this seems to be a crucial part of watching this film or so I am told.

If I am not back by tomorrow send out a search party!
Old 10-20-2008, 03:11 PM   #22579
Underwater Ophelia

It's a cute movie.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:11 PM   #22580
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Don't bring a vessel other than a kettle into a nettle without unusual mettle if you don't want to settle for a petal.
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

Old 10-20-2008, 07:17 PM   #22581
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen0bite
So, I voted for the first time today. It took less time than I thought it would.
Awesome Ashley! Keep voting!

Old 10-20-2008, 07:24 PM   #22582
LaBelleDameSansMerci

I voted on Tuesday and it took 45 minutes because I had to register on the spot. I had to wait in line and everything while some other people who were registering were being really slow. It's a good thing I got there at 10:30 when not many people were there. >.<
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

Old 10-20-2008, 08:14 PM   #22583
TheBloodEternity

My toes are cold.

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
Old 10-21-2008, 09:02 AM   #22584
DementiaNocturne

My toes apparently look fine to everyone else, but I hate them. O.o

"Mmm-hmm. Hm. Yeah? Mm-hmm. WELL FUCK YOU, MR BEAR!!! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!! Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint-infested bastard!! How many more, like you, are there!! How many more?!!! You can't even imagine the things I've endured!! And always at the hands of shit like you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! *stabs Shmee repeatedly*" ~ Kudos to whoever knows. :3
Old 10-21-2008, 09:19 AM   #22585
Underwater Ophelia

I don't like my toes, either.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:21 AM   #22586
Slap Your Love

To me it seems trendy for girls around where I live to feel disgusted by feet.
I just think they look funny. If you look at any common object long enough it stops looking so common and more odd, or at least that happens to me. O.o
Old 10-21-2008, 09:48 AM   #22587
DementiaNocturne

Hmm... I avoid looking at my feet. The whole connection between socks and sex would more than likely be a correlation due th that.

"Mmm-hmm. Hm. Yeah? Mm-hmm. WELL FUCK YOU, MR BEAR!!! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!! Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint-infested bastard!! How many more, like you, are there!! How many more?!!! You can't even imagine the things I've endured!! And always at the hands of shit like you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! *stabs Shmee repeatedly*" ~ Kudos to whoever knows. :3
Old 10-21-2008, 09:51 AM   #22588
Slap Your Love

I do however have two friends as a couple who share a foot fetish and that I do find weird. Suckin' toes and such. No thanks.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:56 AM   #22589
Geoluhread

I always thought that sucking toes is disgusting, imagine if the person had stinky or dirty feet =S
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 10-21-2008, 09:57 AM   #22590
Slap Your Love

I know I'd vomit for sure.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:59 AM   #22591
DementiaNocturne

That's definitely not my cup of tea...*shudder*

Old 10-21-2008, 10:06 AM   #22592
jack_the_knife

My feet are gnarly. I hate them, besides looking ugly as all hell I have a scar running down the middle of my right foot because I had a shard of glass in a shoe once, and that hurts badly when I'm tired or its cold.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:10 AM   #22593
honeythorn

MY WHITBY TICKET IS HERE!!!!! *jiggityjiggs ....yes I really am as well !!! *

Ahhhh Specimen! Christian Death ( I'm not getting too close, Valor is an ugly sod ) HUSSBAG! ( wayne hussey of course , grandvati of Weretie and all round good egg ) Voltaire! I shall be having a LOT of fun.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:24 AM   #22594
Underwater Ophelia

I don't mind sucking on freshly showered toes.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:58 AM   #22595
Solumina

Clean, well taken care of feet don't bother me at all but stinky, dirty feet with chipped and/or too long toenails make me cringe.

On another note I am back from my visit home. I absolutely love my mom's new dog, he is the sweetest, most adorable little thing in the world. He is constantly alert and curious but he isn't spastic or yippy, outside he is super energetic and runs around everywhere but when he is inside he just calmly snuggles up to you and rests his head on your lap. Honestly I think he is the perfect dog for my mother and I couldn't be happier about him. I also got to spend a bunch of time with friends, including my bestest friend from high school who I haven't seen in about a year and a half.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 10-21-2008, 04:53 PM   #22596
Slap Your Love

http://www.goth.net/forums/index.php...d3fd13aa5033f1

Damn them copy cats?
Old 10-21-2008, 08:33 PM   #22597
Saya

I finally lost my concert virginity to Alice Cooper. It was AWESOME The man puts on a good show. I wasn't close enough to take a picture other than a blur (my camera phone sucks ass). The opening band was Econoline Crush, used to be big when I was in junior high, I never liked them but they did a great job. Alice's music was great, sang a lot of old stuff like 18 and School's Out and Welcome To My Nightmare, and a lot from his new album too, the last song was Elected, in which guys dressed up as Obama and McCain came out and duked it out. The show also featured his lovely daughter, a baby doll Alice impaled, Alice getting hung at a gallows, and Alice turning his daughter into a doll, throwing the doll around and beating it up, then turning it back into his daughter.

Some things that did suck: Pervy drunk guy harassing me after Econoline Crush got off stage, and waiting half an hour outside in the wind and rain becaue everyone kept stealing our cabs. Chivalry is dead! Also since it was a special occasion I wore a corset, after a long time of not wearing corsets, now my back is killing me.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:54 PM   #22598
dead_dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
I finally lost my concert virginity to Alice Cooper. It was AWESOME The man puts on a good show. I wasn't close enough to take a picture other than a blur (my camera phone sucks ass). The opening band was Econoline Crush, used to be big when I was in junior high, I never liked them but they did a great job. Alice's music was great, sang a lot of old stuff like 18 and School's Out and Welcome To My Nightmare, and a lot from his new album too, the last song was Elected, in which guys dressed up as Obama and McCain came out and duked it out. The show also featured his lovely daughter, a baby doll Alice impaled, Alice getting hung at a gallows, and Alice turning his daughter into a doll, throwing the doll around and beating it up, then turning it back into his daughter.
Your'e so lucky.
Can I go with you the next time you go another one of his concerts?
(I'll buy my ticket)
Old 10-21-2008, 08:57 PM   #22599
Saya

That might be a long time from now, I'm surprised he came back (he came last year). Its unusual for someone to come back, no one believed him last year when he was on the radio saying how much he loves Newfoundland ^_^ I think the last person to come back after saying how awesome it is here was Shaggy, and THAT was not yesterday.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:36 AM   #22600
Cicero

I went from total unemployment and boredom to having two awesome jobs in just a few days, blue hair and all.

And all three universities I applied for are sounding pretty positive about accepting me. Yay.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Closed Thread