Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

View Poll Results: Worst Band Ever
Good Charlotte 48 28.92%
Creed 15 9.04%
Clay Aiken 29 17.47%
Guns and Roses 7 4.22%
Rap 67 40.36%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2006, 10:41 AM   #126
peeves

Why are no boybands mentioned here, or is pop just no longer considered music?
peeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 02:44 PM   #127
She_Is_My_Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowulf
SheepApe?

Does that mean that he`s the result of a cruel genetic experiment or a new species entirely yet to be discovered by cryptozooligist`s .
I think it's more cruel to everyone who has to put up with the terrible mating cry of the sheepApe Justin Hawkins. I think it was discovered hoarding aload of tasteless outfits, whilst screeching 'I believe in a thing called love'
Seriously in "Love Is Only A Feeling" someone could have put it out of it's misery & shoved it off that cliff.
Ok I must stop ranting about it.
She_Is_My_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 04:25 PM   #128
Beowulf

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by She_Is_My_Sin
I think it's more cruel to everyone who has to put up with the terrible mating cry of the sheepApe Justin Hawkins. I think it was discovered hoarding aload of tasteless outfits, whilst screeching 'I believe in a thing called love'
Seriously in "Love Is Only A Feeling" someone could have put it out of it's misery & shoved it off that cliff.
Ok I must stop ranting about it.
She_Is_My_Sin,

Your theory on this terrifying phenomena that is the feared SheepApe (Genus: HomobovineParanthropustwattusmaximus), explains everything.

It has been said that the very sound if its mating call, can drive the most level headed person to insanity, leading the afflicted individual to ripping out their own eardrums with their bare hands.

case closed.
live the gods of yesterday.

Be excellent to one another !!!.
Beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 04:38 PM   #129
Beowulf

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
A day late and a 'nickel' short, eh?

Wolfie,

Did you know that... Nickelback is actually pronounced NickelKACK, also you`ve hit it right on the the head (`A day late and a 'nickel' short, eh?`), one thing for sure they are short on is talent.

Why does the music industry afflict us with such mediocrity, and why does MTV bore us with it, when there are real bands with real music and a real audience that truly deserve the airplay ?.

Old 02-21-2006, 09:00 AM   #130
WolfMoon

Because the people with money sell to the masses of sheeple that actually like that shit.

Truly, sometimes I think it's the fault of the masses, that they don't explore better music. The producers sell them what they want, even if it's grade-A bullshit. As long as the labels are making money everybody wins.

Except for people with real talent.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 12:06 PM   #131
Beowulf

Smile

Quote:
Because the people with money sell to the masses of sheeple that actually like that shit.

Truly, sometimes I think it's the fault of the masses, that they don't explore better music. The producers sell them what they want, even if it's grade-A bullshit. As long as the labels are making money everybody wins.

Except for people with real talent.
<3`s Wolfie,

I totally agree with you wolfie, you`ve nailed it right on the head.

I love the word `Sheeple` are they related to the SheepApe that I was talking about earlier ?.

Old 02-21-2006, 02:25 PM   #132
She_Is_My_Sin

Of course Beowulf! The lead singer of Nickleback is overloard of the SheepApes & is secretly breeding to try & brain wash people into listening to their mating cries & eventually they shall find mates or "obsessive Nickleback/Darkness groupies" who are actually hypnotised by Nickleback guy's beardy-ness & Justin's buck teeth. It's that simple. Oh & they thrive on hideous outfits, so be careful what you wear.
Old 02-21-2006, 03:02 PM   #133
Beowulf

Smile

Quote:
Of course Beowulf! The lead singer of Nickleback is overloard of the SheepApes & is secretly breeding to try & brain wash people into listening to their mating cries & eventually they shall find mates or "obsessive Nickleback/Darkness groupies" who are actually hypnotised by Nickleback guy's beardy-ness & Justin's buck teeth. It's that simple. Oh & they thrive on hideous outfits, so be careful what you wear.

She_Is_My_Sin, You Rawk!,

Lets hope they dont reproduce, the result would be a hideous sight to much to take, even the Toxic Avenger would run away screaming . As for the hideous outfits, they are not outfits, its the multiple layers of leprous epidermis, the lurid colour schemes are used to attract mates, or blend in to their surroundings in order to scare passers by with its shrill cacophony of screeches.

The only way to cure the afflicted tortured masses, who have been brainwashed, is to capture the SheepApes and put them into sound proof vacaums, where they are rendered harmless.

Who volunteers to save humanity from this shrieking menace ?.

Old 02-21-2006, 03:07 PM   #134
She_Is_My_Sin

I think The Rasmus attempted, but the lead singer was sussed out as being a greasy bird-sheep-ape. A new prototype unleashed by Justin. The bird-sheepApe's cry can be distinctly heard on 'In The Shadows'. However, like most birds just feed it rice & eventually it shall explode.
Old 02-21-2006, 04:11 PM   #135
Beowulf

Smile

Quote:
I think The Rasmus attempted, but the lead singer was sussed out as being a greasy bird-sheep-ape. A new prototype unleashed by Justin. The bird-sheepApe's cry can be distinctly heard on 'In The Shadows'. However, like most birds just feed it rice & eventually it shall explode.

Oh my god, not the Rasmus AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, the spawn of SheepApe walks the earth born from his Demonseed.

We must summon Godzilla at once, to destroy all SheepApes that live in another dimension beyond the twilight zone, we would send Eddie the Head, but he was busy.

Feeding them rice will make them explode...how ?

Are we talking explosive rice ? (sounds like something in RoadRunner cartoon) .

We must act at once...

Old 02-21-2006, 08:58 PM   #136
WolfMoon

Actually if you feed birds alka seltzer they explode, or implode, I forget which. But it makes the audobans cry, that's what's important.

Since we probably won't be able to get Godzirra, we need to book BOC. Then we can blast NickelDark back where they came from. Yeah, you're fearin' the Reaper now aren't you?

\m/
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 11:45 PM   #137
Sanctus Dei

[sarcasm] This song rocks [/sarcasm]

"Photograph"

Look at this photograph
Everytime I do it makes me laugh
How did our eyes get so red
Why am I deep throating Joey's head?

And this is where I threw up
I think most of it made it in the cup
I never knew we were drunk
Guess I thought I was a hard core punk

And this is when I dropped from school
I knew that music was what I wanted to do
Had to record the record twice
I guess I fucked it up a dozen times

I wonder if It's too late
But if I sing I just regurgitate
The band is better off then it was back then
And If I was them I wouldn't let me in

Oh oh oh
Oh god I

Every painful penetration of my back door
Male clothing spread about on my bedroom floor
It's hard to fake it, but I take it
So High, I cry..

Now my band has kicked me out of the front door
But now I've found the flaming man whore I was looking for
It's hard to say it, time to say it
I cry, goodbye...

-Sanctus Dei

Your welcome.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 06:34 AM   #138
succubus,queenofvampires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
[sarcasm] This song rocks [/sarcasm]

"Photograph"
Why do they even do songs like that?The lyrics don't have any sense!
succubus,queenofvampires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 11:41 AM   #139
Beowulf

Quote:
Actually if you feed birds alka seltzer they explode, or implode, I forget which. But it makes the audobans cry, that's what's important.

Since we probably won't be able to get Godzirra, we need to book BOC. Then we can blast NickelDark back where they came from. Yeah, you're fearin' the Reaper now aren't you?

\m/

How about sending Andrew Eldritch to destroy them ?

Old 02-22-2006, 02:21 PM   #140
She_Is_My_Sin

I think in the end they'll kill themselves with their awful, awful music. & yes birds will explode if you feed them rice. Someone I know did it in their back garden & the bird flew past a little while later. Being unable to digest it, the birdy went bang-ish.
If Andrew Eldritch wanted to sort them out, that would be interesting...maybe there could be some way to merge him with Godzilla & destroy the SheepApes. Or else hopefully someone will create a huge vacuum cleaner & hoover them up. Now that really would be interesting!
Old 02-22-2006, 02:51 PM   #141
Beowulf

Smile

Quote:
I think in the end they'll kill themselves with their awful, awful music. & yes birds will explode if you feed them rice. Someone I know did it in their back garden & the bird flew past a little while later. Being unable to digest it, the birdy went bang-ish.
If Andrew Eldritch wanted to sort them out, that would be interesting...maybe there could be some way to merge him with Godzilla & destroy the SheepApes. Or else hopefully someone will create a huge vacuum cleaner & hoover them up. Now that really would be interesting!

Absolutley,

The Andrew Eldritch/Godzilla hybrid would be called...

Gothzilla

No need for a giant vacaum cleaner, Gothzilla should be able incinerate them with his fire breath, or tread on them, unless the radioactivity on monster island has made them grow to monsterous proportions (40 stories high).

Just what would Gothzilla look like ?

Old 02-22-2006, 03:05 PM   #142
She_Is_My_Sin

Well Gothzilla would be so goth he'd make The Rasmus shit their little babygoth pants. I think he'd go on a rampage if out of eyeliner. Even Justin in his spaceship from previous music videos won't destroy him. & I think I just discovered the true inspiration of 'Growing On Me' Genital warts. Oh dear lord.
'I can't get rid of you
I don't know what to do
I don't even know who is growing on who
'Cos everywhere I go you're there
I Can't get you out of my hair
I Can't pretend that I don't care - it's not fair

I'm (being) punished for all my offences
I wanna touch you but I'm afraid of the consequences
I wanna banish you from whence you came
But you're part of me now
And I've only got myself to blame

You're really growing on me
(Or am I growing on you?)
You're really growing on me
(Or am I growing on you?)'
Old 02-22-2006, 05:00 PM   #143
Beowulf

Smile

Gothzilla Rawks...

Gothzilla would eat `The Rasmus` but would puke them up in terror hearing the SheepApes war cry, all over the Dorkness and Nickelkack, dissolving them in Gothzillas stomach acid and then go on a rampage looking for his gargantuan sunglasses which hide his...

To be continued...

Old 02-23-2006, 01:29 PM   #144
She_Is_My_Sin

Which hide his...manboobs? Maybe he's let himself go a tad. I think I may have to dump another rubbish group into the Gothzilla's war path. Hmmm Ok Good Charlotte need to be destroyed as I think they are too teenage angst for mine & Gothzilla's tastes. Also they are a hideous looking band (especially those twins) & I'd really like to dump Limp Bizkit (or however you spell that) in thar too as Fred Durst is nearly as bad as Justin. Actually in league. I also think that grown men should never wear baseball caps backwards, unless they want to look like twats.
Old 02-23-2006, 02:01 PM   #145
Beowulf

Smile

Quote:
Which hide his...manboobs? Maybe he's let himself go a tad. I think I may have to dump another rubbish group into the Gothzilla's war path. Hmmm Ok Good Charlotte need to be destroyed as I think they are too teenage angst for mine & Gothzilla's tastes. Also they are a hideous looking band (especially those twins) & I'd really like to dump Limp Bizkit (or however you spell that) in thar too as Fred Durst is nearly as bad as Justin. Actually in league. I also think that grown men should never wear baseball caps backwards, unless they want to look like twats.
<3`s She_Is_My_Sin,

Gothzilla with manboobs ?, must be all those gallons of snakebite he drinks, when sitting upon a hill getting drunk with the other monsters, trying to spot which cloud looks the most like Pete Murphy.

Grud Shatlotte hear Gothzillas monster footsteps and run into Ozz-zilla who picks each of them up and bites their heads off.

Limp Shitskit, on the other hand, stand frozen in terror as Gothzilla remembering the baked bean factory he ate the night before.....

To be continued...

Old 02-23-2006, 02:09 PM   #146
She_Is_My_Sin

Ooooh lethal! I <3 you too Beowulf!

I think I'd give Gothzilla the A Ok to shit in his mouth & force him to eat it. The look on his face says he's wantin' it. The tart.
Old 02-23-2006, 02:30 PM   #147
Beowulf

Smile

Quote:
Ooooh lethal! I <3 you too Beowulf!

I think I'd give Gothzilla the A Ok to shit in his mouth & force him to eat it. The look on his face says he's wantin' it. The tart.

Hmmm (goes into Kevin Smith mode)

And then Gothzilla would make him eat it, then shit it, then eat it again, then Gothzilla would throw a lighted match on to the whole mess...

KER-BOOM

The volatile cocktail of Gothzilla`s stomach Gasse`s and the stench of burning Durst, creates a violent and highly explosive chain reaction...

To be continued...

Old 02-23-2006, 02:34 PM   #148
She_Is_My_Sin

Fred Durst has officially been killed with shit by Gothzilla. *crack knuckles* Righty-o who's next? Justin ain't getting away in his pathetic excue for a spaceship either. But Gothzilla ought to dodge those nasty "downstairs" warts.
Old 02-23-2006, 02:53 PM   #149
Beowulf

Smile

Quote:
Fred Durst has officially been killed with shit by Gothzilla. *crack knuckles* Righty-o who's next? Justin ain't getting away in his pathetic excue for a spaceship either. But Gothzilla ought to dodge those nasty "downstairs" warts.

Just when the Emperor SheepApe thought he had evaded Gothzilla, by flying his second hand spaceship (which he bought from a dodgy used spaceship dealer) to a another continent, it broke down mid-air and crashed into the sea and was swallowed by Gamera.

Gamera spat out the shrieking monstronsity (as he tasted worse than a Pot Noodle) so hard that Gothzilla who was still on Monster Island caught him in his mouth, and choked violenty he...

To be continued...

Old 02-23-2006, 03:01 PM   #150
She_Is_My_Sin

Sadly caught the genital warts I've been obsessing over & tried to used Vagisil on them, but it failed to cure them. By the way have we hi-jacked the thread into a Gothzilla frenzy?
Oh & he tried to kill Justin with a tube of Vagisil.