Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 05-01-2009, 05:37 PM   #426
Saya

I had a rough week too, Humane, today was particularly bad. Like, I understand that calling in about something like a cell phone is a pain in the ass, but today a lot of people were needlessly bitchy about really really simple things. Or take it out on me that they have three screaming kids in the back of the car (calling in while driving isn't always great, we can hear the car, and calling in on a cell phone makes it tricky for us too because pretty much everyone sounds muffled to some degree), and then say "I CANT HEAR YOU SPEAK UP OMG WHY CANT YOU SPEAK UP TRANSFER ME TO SOMEONE ELSE." Or I would answer a question and for some reason the lady I was speaking to would just say "YOU'RE NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTION ARE YOU STUPID?"

But its okay, the weekend is here. I shall enjoy it.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 05:41 PM   #427
Duane

At least you get a pay check.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 05:46 PM   #428
Saya

That I do, although I had a problem with student loans putting me back on automatic debit for some reason (I really gotta get a new bank account), and even though I put a stop payment on them it went out anyway. oy. And rent is due monday. so not a whole lot of money left over at the end of the day. Hopefully I can get that loan money back, I'm on payment relief to begin with o.O
Old 05-01-2009, 06:21 PM   #429
Duane

I have alot to look forward to, if I go to college.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:23 PM   #430
Saya

I think I know the answer, but does America have a government student loan program, or would you just have to either save up or get a loan through the bank?
Old 05-01-2009, 06:25 PM   #431
Duane

I'm actually relying on getting the money I need for college after putting out a music cd. If that fails... well I've been saving up every dime I get. My parents would help, but my brother is in college, and I don't want my Dad stressing to hard to put both of us through college, I don't want him stressing too much at all. I might be able to get a loan from a bank, but I doubt it.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:39 PM   #432
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
I think I know the answer, but does America have a government student loan program, or would you just have to either save up or get a loan through the bank?
There is a federal student loan program but many states have loan programs as well and most people tend to end up with state loans (I didn't have to deal with the whole mess, as my parents saved up enough to pay for both me and my brother, so I don't really know the specifics).
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:41 PM   #433
Mir

I got paid today. I'm busy placing orders for all those stomp boxes, and a new set of pickups that I wanted. YAYY!Y!Y!YY!Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #434
Pyre

Fuck finals. Fuck 'em hard. Fuck my lack of ability to focus, and my mom for pestering me the entire time she needs a) help with Facebook, b) help with photos, c) help with spelling, d) a drunken song about brownies (which I volunteered for anyway, so I guess that doesn't count). No wonder I haven't been home in almost half a year.

And here I am just wasting more time away, whining about being distracted through a distraction. I need Adderall and a room all alone with nothing but my work.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:29 PM   #435
Solumina

I'm feeling all frisky and flirty but Jake pulled an all-nighter finishing his papers so he went to bed around 6 and is dead to the world
-Carbon Leaf
Old 05-02-2009, 06:42 AM   #436
Raptor

One of my house mates has mumps.
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:38 PM   #437
Pyre

I went to the dentist today expecting a filling for a cavity. I got a root canal instead. Fuck that shit.

paaaain~

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:31 PM   #438
Learing Cordelia

My rant

To start off, I've been looking and looking for a job and haven't been successful at all. Everywhere I went, I have been told I don't fit -Store name here-'s "look". Now I don't have multiple piercings or tattoos. I dress decently and try to look professional, I don't wear gobs and gobs of make-up either (when I'm looking for a job). But its always the same, I don't fit the "look" or I'm just too "eccentric". How am I eccentric? I'm 5'10 with blonde hair and brown eyes. I wear plain t-shirts and good looking jeans and decent shoes when I apply for a job. It isn't like I'm applying to a law office, I'm apply to grocery stores and fast food places mostly. I'm not rude, I try to smile and be polite but it's always the same. And I need cash fast, I'm moving out of the country soon (next year) and I need the money. I've put in loads of applications but I haven't gotten a single interview. I have to put in more Monday, I'm expecting results will be the same. Dammit...

Secondly, I've been working for a scholarship. If I get a full/part scholarship I'll stay in America for school before moving out. My mom desperately wants me to stay in the country so I have been working my tail off to get a scholarship so I can have the money for schooling, which is hard either way you look at it. But I have learning 'problems' on top of that. My mom is currently trying to push me into taking a few more years of highschool because I'm a bit.. slow.. Which may possibly be a good choice. But I have my siblings pushing and hurrying me to be the first child in our family to go to college and actually finish. According to them, I should already have my GED and be half-way through college by now. Yet I'm still in highschool.

Third. Vodka + depression + food poisoning = Puking for two days and finding it hilarious to send stupid messages to all my friends which includes quoting from Foamy the Squirrel and Cartman from South Park. God... my head still hurts from that..

End rant and my whining bitching which is probably very annoying so I apologize.
Learing Cordelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:56 PM   #439
korinna5555

I'm covered in bug bites again, though not nearly as bad as last summer's incident..

I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M GETTING THEM! WTF?!?!
Old 05-02-2009, 11:48 PM   #440
Fae-wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555 View Post
I'm covered in bug bites again, though not nearly as bad as last summer's incident..

I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M GETTING THEM! WTF?!?!
fleas...i guess
Fae-wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:55 PM   #441
SiouxsiePernova

My neck aches, and I can't seem to alleviate the pain.
SiouxsiePernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:18 AM   #442
Mr E Nigma

2 broken bones, a fractured hip, sprained ankles, gone damn near deaf in 1 ear, swollen lip, sort of a consistent purplish skin tone damn near everywhere.... What an interesting thought.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:34 AM   #443
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr E Nigma View Post
2 broken bones, a fractured hip, sprained ankles, gone damn near deaf in 1 ear, swollen lip, sort of a consistent purplish skin tone damn near everywhere.... What an interesting thought.
What happened?
Old 05-03-2009, 08:35 PM   #444
Lady_Alyce

Location: A lovely place where the humidity melts your makeup off.
My OCD friend just got better and so next two and a half weeks shall be joy. *Snarls* pure joy.
Then I have to put up with the insecure-wussy-bastard-who's-parents-have-einstein-syndrome make a competition out of everything and is constantly out to ruin my life. Haha, at least the insecure wussy bastard is going to public school where he shall be plowed over, drawn and quartered, disembowled, chewed up and spit out.
And his parents shall still have einstein syndrome.
ONLY TWO AND A HALF MORE WEEKS!!
Alrighty now, I'm back to normal.
Lady_Alyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:37 PM   #445
RozzVanian

I've got a stomach-ache and a head-ache and my joints are cramped. Yippee!
Who's that walking in the streets?
-Christian Death
RozzVanian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:58 PM   #446
Mr E Nigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
What happened?
A conundrum of a perplexing nature.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:00 PM   #447
korinna5555

My insomnia is worse than usual.. I was trying to avoid prescription sleeping pills, but it looks like I'll be making a trip to the doctor here shortly..
Old 05-04-2009, 06:51 PM   #448
the-nihilist

I haven't been to the doctor in like 6 years.
the-nihilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:00 PM   #449
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555 View Post
My insomnia is worse than usual.. I was trying to avoid prescription sleeping pills, but it looks like I'll be making a trip to the doctor here shortly..
I've been told that sleeping pills are a no no for chronic insomnia because your body gets used to them and then you need to take a larger dose. Same with booze, unfortunately.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:40 PM   #450
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr E Nigma View Post
A conundrum of a perplexing nature.
Care to elaborate?
-Carbon Leaf