Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 05-20-2006, 04:27 PM   #1
gothic_chick_530

gothic chick... my intro?

Well, I didn't realize I had to do an introduction until now, so here it goes...

My name is Brittany and I absolutely hate my name. I have no idea why on earth my mom would give me such a horrible disgustingly preppy name. I was born in southern california, although, currently I live in northern California. I'm 15 and I'm sure you all will find some flaw with my being so "young" I'm short for my age I'm not even 5' yet. I have naturally dark brown hair, brown eyes, and pale skin. I've been told I'm pretty but I don't really care about other peoples opinions of me. Against all stereotypes my favorite color is not black it is yellow. I cant play any instruments. I hate school, and everyone who is a complete jackass to me because I'm "different." For the most part I usually lock myself in my room and read books about vampires. I also have a myspace account and spend alot of time on there. I just got this account on gothic.net because I thought people would understand me but I after posting a bulletin expressing my own views I realized you guys are just like everyone else and I don't really care what you guys think of me... so if your reading this don't judge me if you want to judge someone judge yourself.
gothic_chick_530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 05:02 PM   #2
Kinflame

Location: FGBWIERville, MKBJJKaryland, Unintelligent Shithole of America.
Hunh. Your sickly yellow text melts my brain.

Anyway, you 'realized you guys are just like everyone else'. What a HYPOCRITICAL FUCKING GENERALIZATION for someone who supposedly dislikes people who generalize. God, why not you just say you hate everybody? After all 'noone understands you'.

Well, I may be wrong but I'd say right now I interpret you as someone who thinks themself somehow intellectually transcendent to 'everybody else', and someone who needs to see that character critique isn't neccessarily done because you're 'different'. It can also be because you're an arrogant emo bitch.

Damn. I'm sure someone's gonna call me out on being an 'asshole' here, but once again, I'm really pissed off. I deal with gothic_chick's of one form or another all the time.
Kinflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 06:59 PM   #3
Demonista_Ravenesque

KINFLAME!!!

Come with me and we'll get married!

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Demonista_Ravenesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 07:07 PM   #4
Kinflame

Oh sexy goddess of Ravenesquity, yes we will!

I've always wanted to elope with someone who has blue/green/black/whichever color you prefer hair of awesome! Or at least I do now.

Can we sacrifice virgins to seal our vows? Personally I've always wanted to do that. Stupid fucking chastity.
Old 05-20-2006, 07:12 PM   #5
Demonista_Ravenesque

Yes, let's sacrifice virgins!

My hair is purple now though . Hmmm....but in this world, where ARE the virgins?

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Demonista_Ravenesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 07:22 PM   #6
Kinflame

Well, I'm a virgin. We can sacrifice my virginity.

But then you'd be a pedophile. Maybe we can dye my hair purple instead? While skinning babies? Babies are easier to find than virgins. If we're desperate we can always hijack a convent bus and force them out at gunpoint. Then again, we can just kill them IN the bus. And use it to drive away on our honeymoon, trailing mutilated nun corpses and 'Just Married' written in blood on the back of the bus. Wow this is like my dream wedding.
Old 05-20-2006, 08:27 PM   #7
maggot

Instead of throwing rice at the wedding, will you throw maggots? I can supply you with my many thousands of small festering children!
Old 05-20-2006, 08:30 PM   #8
bjork_freak

Dude...that's sick.
bjork_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 08:43 PM   #9
maggot

I know.
Old 05-20-2006, 08:57 PM   #10
Kinflame

I'm still 13. If we're both underage, is there a legal classification?

Anyway, maggot, you kind of creeped me out there too. I have to say. And that's coming from a guy who thinks trailing mutilated nun corpses from buses would be fun. STOP PUTTING SICK IMAGES OF MAGGOT BABIES IN MY BRAIN!
Old 05-20-2006, 09:02 PM   #11
maggot

XD Sorry.

And even if you're willing, but under age, it's called ****.
Old 05-21-2006, 03:56 AM   #12
Virulent Dryad

I think they only charge you if the parents allow, but then again, I could be wrong.
"Like that old tale, the girl who wanted to become the best dancer in the world. "Yes," said the sorceress, "but each time you set your foot on earth will be like knives slashing." "If you can stand the pain, you will be granted your desire."
Virulent Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 04:01 AM   #13
Virulent Dryad

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothic_chick_530
Well, I didn't realize I had to do an introduction until now, so here it goes...

My name is Brittany and I absolutely hate my name. I have no idea why on earth my mom would give me such a horrible disgustingly preppy name. I was born in southern california, although, currently I live in northern California. I'm 15 and I'm sure you all will find some flaw with my being so "young" I'm short for my age I'm not even 5' yet. I have naturally dark brown hair, brown eyes, and pale skin. I've been told I'm pretty but I don't really care about other peoples opinions of me. Against all stereotypes my favorite color is not black it is yellow. I cant play any instruments. I hate school, and everyone who is a complete jackass to me because I'm "different." For the most part I usually lock myself in my room and read books about vampires. I also have a myspace account and spend alot of time on there. I just got this account on gothic.net because I thought people would understand me but I after posting a bulletin expressing my own views I realized you guys are just like everyone else and I don't really care what you guys think of me... so if your reading this don't judge me if you want to judge someone judge yourself.
You dislike the name Brittany but you call yourself "gothic_chick"? *shakes head in dismay*

I wouldn't spend all my time in my room with vampire books if I were you. It makes you depressed and insane. But if you DO and you get depressed and insane, you shouldn't post here again. Unless you give us permission to laugh at you....on second thought we look forward to your next post.

As for the speech on judging people I would recommend taking your own advice.
"Like that old tale, the girl who wanted to become the best dancer in the world. "Yes," said the sorceress, "but each time you set your foot on earth will be like knives slashing." "If you can stand the pain, you will be granted your desire."
Virulent Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 12:41 PM   #14
Kinflame

Statutory ****.

Sweetness, because being a convicted rapist at thirteen is what I've always aspired to. That's a piece of fucking stupidity right there, the guy gets charged with **** even if both are willing. Remind me how it makes sense in any way again?
Old 05-21-2006, 01:03 PM   #15
angel011

It makes sense if one of you is a minor and the other one is not.

I don't know what the American law says, but in Serbia, if you're both minors but 14 or more, and you have sex, you don't break the law.
Old 05-21-2006, 02:01 PM   #16
maggot

Serbia rocks, then.
Old 05-21-2006, 04:13 PM   #17
Dawngreeter

It does? I was completely unaware of this for the past 25 years. 'Pit of despair' and 'hellhole' did come to mind, though.
Dawngreeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 04:22 PM   #18
spookypurple

Have you been reading them holiday brochures again?

Hamlet
spookypurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 04:27 PM   #19
Kinflame

I'm like, one quarter Serbian. If I have sex with someone am I allowed to claim one quarter diplomatic immunity?

And, uh, my dad works for the French. They're always fucking each other. I'm sure I can work something out.
Old 05-21-2006, 11:38 PM   #20
Sanctus Dei

Christ this is boring.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 12:13 AM   #21
bjork_freak

Because it's fun to watch her foot go up and down!
bjork_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 11:19 AM   #22
Sanctus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel29
Guys... why are we scratching this cuntscab?

Hear hear, Sweetheart... Hear hear.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 11:27 AM   #23
WolfMoon

What an imaginative name, sweetheart!

I'm sure we will ALL be bowing down to your superior gothness. After all WE certainly never thought of using such an original name as gothic_chick.You are truly one of a kind!

You deserve to be in a class by yourself.

No one else understands or wants you, anyway...
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 01:37 PM   #24
maggot

In the words of Dustin, whom I never had the displeasure of knowing, "Well maybe I'm a new breed of goth." With worse spelling, of course.

Yeah right.
Old 05-23-2006, 02:47 PM   #25
Kinflame

Well, most people scratch when bored.

Some scratch when excited too, depends on your taste.

God seriously though, thread deletion?