Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: What age did you first do it
0-10 years old 6 2.61%
11-18 years 112 48.70%
18-25 years 28 12.17%
25 and up years 1 0.43%
Still a Virgin 83 36.09%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-22-2006, 01:04 PM   #126
swt&inc angel??

Thanks, Im not sure its a problem as soon as I start dating someone I tell them straight up why I wont and not to ask for it, so if that person is for me they'll understand. If not see yaaaa Im out I dont need anymore crap, then they become non-existant to me so I can heal my heart aches.
swt&inc angel?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 08:19 PM   #127
cannibalnuns

When did I lose it? I am still trying to find it.
Firmness in enduring and exertion is a character I always wish to possess. I have always despised the whining yelp of complaint and cowardly resolve.- Robert Burns
cannibalnuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 08:33 PM   #128
swt&inc angel??

A year and a half ago to some guy I fell in love with who hit and dissapeared till he found out his older brother want me then he started asking for it again learned my leson once did do that again however I was still so in love with him that his older married brother was able to convince me that they were getting a divorce, and he wouldnt treat me like that. He didnt but I couldnt handle him still being married. (he had filed for papers but she didnt know it or know that it was coming to that so I began to realize that while he really was going to get a divorce, he wasnt divorced and I was dating a married man. I got out soon after that. Im still ashamed to admit that to this day.)
Old 01-23-2006, 09:58 PM   #129
WolfMoon

I absolutely refuse to live my life with shame!

Life's too short, babe.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 09:43 AM   #130
swt&inc angel??

So your saying I should nt be ashamed of that? I mean there was a lot of typos in that. I did not sleep with him again but I did sleep with his older brother, and hes still not only the hottest but the largest I've ever had the pleasure to be with. Though since he was only my second and third time I really wasnt able to get off but it was fun and now that I got more experence Im thinking bout hitting that again. Only this time hes divorced.
Old 01-25-2006, 11:50 AM   #131
Empty_Purple_Stars

No offense Honey..

But is anyone else nauseated by the above post?

You're 18 right? Or is it 17?

Screwing brother's just isn't my cup of tea..

Nor in my opinion, should it be yours..

But what do I know..

What kind of image do you want to present to the men you meet?

I'm all for being free-thinking, but I don't get the impression you are really 'thinking' at all when it comes to the men you choose to sleep with or don't.

And you do realize that being the kind of girl, that brother's 'swap' doesn't do much for your Image or Self-Respect. Especially if you live in a small town.

Normally I would keep my opinions to myself in regard to something like that, but you did ask.

I'm afraid to even inquire as to what kind of Protection you are using..

And if I sound like a Mom, it's cause I am one, and it breaks my heart to see young women acting like all they have to offer the world lies between their legs.

I know if I was your Mom, I would be worried about your safety and concerned about the way you are looking at Sexuality.

I truly mean no disrespect, this is simply a voice of concern.

Last edited by Empty_Purple_Stars; 01-25-2006 at 11:59 AM.
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 11:54 AM   #132
JuliaGaltic

Man, I couldn't imagine sleeping with my bf's brother. I couldn't do that to him. I think it would demean the relationship we have. Even if we broke up, it's just a BIG no-no in my book.

To each his/her own, I guess..
Old 01-25-2006, 01:20 PM   #133
swt&inc angel??

I am not sure why I did it. I do know that the biggest influence in my life told me to go ahead and do it there was nothing wrong with it. I also had another girl tell me this. I think one of the reasons I did do it though was to get back at the guy I lost my virginity to. When I posted that it was not to say I am proud of it. Actually I am very ashamed of it.
However that said just because I'm ashamed of what I have done its still done and I do admit to having screwed up. I have only slept with three guys, and honestly I could not sleep with my ex's brother. I think I was just trying to prove to myself that not only was I able to move on but that I could approach it "like a man". This was wrong. I cannot approach sex like that because I do feel like a slut. I don't consider myself one because I pulled back at the last second.
I do not say "like a man" as in what most men would do, but that they can and get away with it.
I appreciate the concern I have been tested several times after wards and am clean. I have my boyfriends tested. At 18 I still do not trust con**ms. They are only 99.9 percent effective against pregnancy and diseases are smaller and have a better chance of getting threw. Also one type of protection does not make me feel safe so I use several.
Old 01-25-2006, 03:23 PM   #134
tenet_2012

I want to pose a question to Gnet that is related to this topic (also I don't like starting threads):

How many people have you slept with? (Only counting the ones you remember)

I am at 48 (again that I remember).

What is your number?

--Geisha
tenet_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 03:24 PM   #135
Persephone

If you feel shame of yourself then you've nothing left.
Was it a mistake? Yes? Well we all make mistakes, particularly we young-just-out-of-the-bubble people, you've learned from it, and you will think twice about doing it again. You know, experience is a wonderfull and atrocious thing: it never lets us forget.

Moving on it's about analyzing what went wrong and why, answering the "what? when? why?", not always all questions have answers, but when you think you made a mistake it's important to be sure of it before you start blaming yourself. Sometimes you can manage to do it alone, sometimes you'll need help to see clearly, but in the end only logic will save you from selfdistructing, if it was truly your fault then you'll know what not to do next time; if not it'll save you a lot of worries.

I've royally screwed up myself more than once, and some times it wasn't my fault at all, I just couldn't see it; so after tripping with the same stone again and again I've finally learnt my lesson.
Persephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 03:34 PM   #136
JuliaGaltic

My magic number is 9...

Come on Tenet, just remember 2 more so you can be at an even 50... you can do it.. I have faith..
Old 01-25-2006, 04:22 PM   #137
Empty_Purple_Stars

Wanna make it 15 girls?

*leers*
Old 01-25-2006, 04:24 PM   #138
TeapotScar

Two girls, seven men.

9's my lucky number, too, Julia!

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 04:34 PM   #139
JuliaGaltic

Ooooo, if we slept together we would be eachother's 10th! Hmmm... I wonder if that would intensify the fireworks..
Old 01-25-2006, 08:18 PM   #140
Godslayer Jillian

Still lovingly waiting for my perfectly beautiful first

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 09:03 PM   #141
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santarea

Oh, and E_P_S, bring it on!!!!
Don't tempt me woman.. The fur that would fly with two Feisty Southern Women like ourselves.. We'd both need stitches and a carton of Marlboros..

Oh and Jillian?

I think that's wonderful that you're waiting..

Truly Beautiful..
Old 01-25-2006, 09:12 PM   #142
Godslayer Jillian

It's easy to look further than carnal desires if you look at the spirit.
Actually, from what I've seen, only friends who think of the soul as much as I do are the ones who care as much for women.
Example:
A friend of mine told me the greatest thing he's ever done is date twins at the same time without them knowing.
Now I; I haven't kissed a woman yet because I want it to be perfect. I don't doubt I'll cry of joy when it happens, hehe

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 06:52 AM   #143
TeapotScar

Haha, better be careful you don't freak out the woman with those tears of joy!

But seriously- you've got the right idea. I totally wish that I had waited, but I didn't, and I don't regret the experiences I've had, I just think about what *could* have been, if I'd have been as smart as you.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 11:37 AM   #144
Manimal

I don't think it's about how many partners you've had but how many times you've had it. I spent some time thinking about it and did some math and I think I'm up to around 2300 times give or take a few hundred.

That's not nearly enough so I'm going to have to pick up the pace
Manimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 11:40 AM   #145
Dravakius

i lost mine at ten to a sixteen year old
it was strange
Dravakius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:37 AM   #146
Empty_Purple_Stars

What friggin sixteen year old, looks at a TEN year old and says;

" Oh Yeah, I want to hit that!! "

Is it just me? Or is that completely fucked up?

Wouldn't that be considered Statuatory ****?

I know if ANY sixteen year old girl, tried to get MY ten year old son in bed, I would want heads to fucking roll!!

Or Boy for that matter.
Gender doesn't matter when you are talking about those kinds of age differences.

Ten years old is WAY below the age of consent.

Among other things..

Jesus, I read some disturbing shit around here these days..

/ Puke
Old 02-01-2006, 06:22 PM   #147
cannibalnuns

By the way Santarea, have you found mine yet?
Firmness in enduring and exertion is a character I always wish to possess. I have always despised the whining yelp of complaint and cowardly resolve.- Robert Burns
cannibalnuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 07:19 AM   #148
Underwater Ophelia

I lost it this past week to my boyfriend of nearly three years. It was very nice.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 07:45 AM   #149
edible_eye

well, congratulations. if i had any cigars, i'd mail one off to you.http://sifyimg.speedera.net/sify.com...ley_tongue.gif

seriously, though - i'm glad he treated you well. makes all the difference, i think.

- sigh -

memories.....
Old 02-02-2006, 09:33 AM   #150
WolfMoon

Awwww, my first was very sweet and a lil awkward.

My 'magic' number is eight. Four of each.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote