Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 09-20-2005, 09:57 PM   #76
edible_eye

granted - and neutering it turned its aggressive sexual urges to hunger. so, instead of ****** you while you sleep, it just eats your genitals.

i wish a pretty girl walked up to me right now and kissed me. i could use one.
Old 09-21-2005, 09:33 AM   #77
1TOOMANY

Granted- The hottest girl you've ever seen comes right up to you and sticks her tongue down your throat and gives you a long sloppy one, but she gives you the worst case of herpes doctors have ever seen and you end up looking like the girl from cabin fever that's in my avatar.

I wish I had a bottomless keg that grew massive amounts of herb.
Old 09-21-2005, 09:41 AM   #78
(-$|N-)

Granted - Your bottomless keg of herb is the most delightful thing in the world, but while your smoking some of your herb you pass outand your blunt catches the keg on fire destroying it.

I wish I killed my boar!
(-$|N-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 01:16 AM   #79
Demonista_Ravenesque

Granted....you have killed your boar, and it's dead, but The boar had random diseases in its blood and the bloodstains all over your shirt accidentally touches the open sores in your skin, and now you have contracted aids from your pet boar, So basically, you're getting what you might of got if you haven't neutered your horny boar.

I wish my skin didn't go a horrible mouldy orange colour when I use fake tan....

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Demonista_Ravenesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 09:12 AM   #80
wikked

Granted. Rather than turning orange, your face begins melting off, dripping like candle wax down your neck.

I wish my mother would learn to speak English better.
wikked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 01:11 PM   #81
(-$|N-)

Granted - Upon the frist use of your anti-hurricane ray it works perfectly, however on your second use of it, it cause the huricane not to go away but to gain the force of the frist hurricane.

I wish that I never wished for a pet.
Old 09-22-2005, 01:40 PM   #82
edible_eye

granted. and just as you throw your hands up in exasperation over the whole pet thing, a drunk driving a beat-up, rusted out, white and blue 1978 ford pick-truck plows your ass over.

i wish i was more awake for this shift tonight. fuck.
Old 09-22-2005, 11:13 PM   #83
wikked

Granted. You find yourself suddenly alert and enthusiastic.... and stay that way. You've developed a horrid case of insomnia, and try as you might, sleep eludes you. Soon your body fails to perform certain functions, for need of rest. You are found dead, your eyes staring into nothing... surrounded by bottles of what were, apparently, ineffective sleeping pills.

I wish the lizards would stay out of my house.
wikked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 12:55 AM   #84
Demonista_Ravenesque

Granted, the Lizards are out of your house, but they were the only thing that kept your house standing, so you house crumbles and you become a homeless person living on the streets and you get into prostitution so you can get money to buy your lovely goth clothes.

To E_E: nooooo! what happened to your Spiderman?

I wish I got a brand spanking new rocking V (A guitar for you idiots)

Old 09-23-2005, 05:08 AM   #85
edible_eye

demonista - yessssssssssssssss! poor spidey needed a rest. he's been jumping around here for months.

i change the ol' avatar every-so-often. there's a kick-ass one of wallace's sword i'm trying to find (thanx again, al), but that one there <- will do 'til i can locate it.
-----------------------------

now... about that guitar...

granted. and as you strum that six string for the very first time, they all snap, effectively taking out both eyes and severing the nerves in four fingers - erego, no more guitar playing for you, missy.

i wish i smelled good, even when i sweat. a lot.
Old 09-23-2005, 01:52 PM   #86
Rosesash

granted
you now smell sweet all the time even when you sweat(or pee) because you've developed diabetes
I wish I never had to sleep
Rosesash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 02:19 PM   #87
Manimal

Granted:

You are suddenly cured of the need for sleep. You are ever alert and functional... for a while. After a few weeks you are filled with the increasingly uncontrollable urge to lay down and sleep but you cannot. You lay awake nights wishing you could close your eyes and dream. Eventually your over active and unrested imagination begins to take over your perception of things around you. Your life quickly becomes a never ending psychotic episode in the vein of "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". Your life ends in a tragic high speed car chase that is featured as a two minute entry into an episode of "Worlds Greates Police Chases". This makes your mom cry.

I wish my son would freaking listen and follow instructions.
Manimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 05:27 PM   #88
(-$|N-)

Granted - Your son now listens to every instruction you make when you say it. After a few weeks of constantly listening to you, you get annoyed with him and tell him to go play in traffic and he does. Sadly, he get abducted and your forced to pay a million dollars to a kidnapper.

I wish I could play with fire for a living.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:38 PM   #89
ice

Granted, you get a job as a pyrotechnic for some heavy metal band, but while on tour, a crate of highly flammable explosives is set off by some dumbass smoking backstage. Your legs and right hand are "traumatically amputated", while the rest of your body suffers 3rd degree burns. While the operation to graft skin all over your body is successful, the doctor turns up on extacy and a tragic mix of other chemicals. Halfway through the operation, he stops what he's doing and takes off his gloves and strokes his disgusting fecal-matter covered hands over your bleeding wounds and fresh pink skin. Three months later you have gangrene all over your face and you attempt suicide by steering your wheelchair off a cliff.. but unfortunately (again) for you, you live, and suffer massive breaks in all the bones in your body. You agonize there for two days, rotting outside-in. On the morning of the third day you smash your face into a jagged rock and your brains fall out. Your disgusting corpse is eaten by a half-blind vulture - who takes a fat shit in your chest-cavity.

I wish I could always make the right decision.

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 08:05 PM   #90
Demonista_Ravenesque

Granted, granted granted, Now that you always make the right decisions, politicians get jealous of your special skill, so they kick your ass and you die...after all that political ass kicking....goddamn.

I wish I had the ability to play THE SUPER BASS (I'm talking Flea folks, what a bassist)

Old 09-27-2005, 06:33 PM   #91
Panther

Location: The middle of nowhere, on the outskirts of the boonies.
Granted, only now you can't do anything else. You soon die of thirst, after loosing your fingers to friction.

I wish that I had more money.
Will we stroll dreaming of the lost America of love
past blue automobiles in driveways, home to our silent
cottage?
-Allen Ginsberg, A Supermarket in California
Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 08:21 PM   #92
Courtenay1218

You do, and all of a sudden, you realize eeryone around you is immortal, and you're about to die.

I wish I had a Dodge Charger.
Courtenay1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 02:54 PM   #93
Planewalker

Granted. Four star chefs cater your every desire. The cuisine is so delicious, and in such variety, that you lose all beauty you now posess and marry a man named Buck (who, incidentily, moves you to russia to become shrimp farmers and feed your army of Mullets [you call them kids]). Later in life, as technology advances and the new Fat Free, Calorie Free McDonalds sweeps the world, you regain all beauty you once posessed (and much, much, more{if that were possible}) and return to your once grand home (gothic.net) only to find that it has been replaced by teenie boppers who think Snoop is god and Merlot is a magician from an old Gladiator story.

I wish to be Hugh Heffner in his prime.

lease forgive any errors that I might have over looked, I am in class need not be caught:
Planewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 03:22 PM   #94
edible_eye

granted. however, your best friend, jake jeffries - a quirky fellow with a penchant for dressing in nothing but a silk sweatsuit - has just come out with a new, groundbreaking skin mag called 'playthings for boys' and no one is interested in your endeavors. in fact, he finds out about the magazine you're trying to produce and sues you for copyright infringement. and amazingly, he wins.

i wish i could live two, alternate lives.
Old 09-29-2005, 06:53 PM   #95
Panther

Location: The middle of nowhere, on the outskirts of the boonies.
Granted. Only you don't know this, because your lives are totally seperate from each other. So even though you get your wish, you don't know, and feel unfullfilled.

I wish that I didn't have to think up a wish to make up outcomes of others' wishes.
Will we stroll dreaming of the lost America of love
past blue automobiles in driveways, home to our silent
cottage?
-Allen Ginsberg, A Supermarket in California
Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 04:58 PM   #96
edible_eye

granted. all thought processes shut down and eventually you slip into a coma, being that your ideas and mental capacity are no longer needed.

i wish i was drunk right now.
Old 10-08-2005, 05:16 PM   #97
TeapotScar

This is an easy one- Granted, you're so drunk you kill and eat an entire horse (raw), and proceed to die from 1) the disease that live in raw horse meat, and 2) the fact that you ate so much your intestines bloat more than those of a PMSing woman with a seltzer addiction.

I wish I had a cute little french maid outfit.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 05:49 PM   #98
pitseleh

Granted. You get a package in the mail labelled "Cute Little French Maid - Outfit". It smells funny. Upon opening it, you discover the complete skin of a formerly cute little french maid, with a zipper in the back.

Instead of sighs of rapture, there will be shrieks of terror in the bedroom tonight...

I wish I found 10 kilos of fine Afghan hash in a box that had drifted ashore.
pitseleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 07:14 PM   #99
edible_eye

granted. ever see ren and stimpy? happy, happy, joy, joy... ring a bell? enjoy your insanity, hot girl.

i wish i could see teapot-hot in that french maid skin outfit.
Old 10-09-2005, 07:40 PM   #100
(-$|N-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesofatragedy
Granted - But now everyone around you thinks your insane for wanting to see Tea in a hot french maid outfits made out of a french maid skin. So your institutionalized. (Hey at least I will have a cohort in insanity with me. )

I wish my hair was blue.
Granted - You dye your hair blue and everyone loves it, however when you wake up for next morning it is a whole lot of random colors that look terrable togeather.

I wish I did not have to move freight at my job.