Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 10-08-2007, 11:19 AM   #1
DARKTART

Frustartion.

I might have to kill myself if my boyfriend and i dont have sex....
Weird i know but we have a long distance thing going on.
Dont judge.
DARKTART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:48 AM   #2
bleedingheart344

Well, 1. I will have to call you a troll based on this thread. 2. You must be a very weak and primitive individual if you rely on the animalistic ritual known as "sex" to get you by day to day. And 3. If you don't like the long distance thing, why the hell stick with it?
Old 10-08-2007, 11:49 AM   #3
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
It's hard not to judge this, if you didn't want it to be judged you shouldn't have posted. You should NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT KILLING YOURSELF OVER SOMTHING LIKE THAT, for one thing it is a long distance relationship, you should have known that the moment it went long distance sex was out of the question. Killing yourself over somthing soo extremely pathetic is rather pathetic, and shallow. Sex is not essential to a teenage relationship. I doubt you'll find many if any sympathetic ears to your reasons why you think you should kill yourself. You talk about hating drama yet you're making a big dramatic situation over this. You have no excuse in the least bit for killing yourself. You're making a lame joke out of people with real issues wanting to kill themselves.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:50 AM   #4
bleedingheart344

Weird, Renatus and I had the same number of posts. o_O
Old 10-08-2007, 11:53 AM   #5
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Yeah, oh we are equal again ha.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:56 AM   #6
Graveyard.Crow

And I beat you both.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:12 PM   #7
bleedingheart344

Oh yeah? Well, at least I have a life. *closes gnet and opens Guild Wars*
Old 10-08-2007, 12:41 PM   #8
Breathless Horror

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingheart344
Oh yeah? Well, at least I have a life. *closes gnet and opens Guild Wars*
Oh, the irony!

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 12:45 PM   #9
bleedingheart344

You don't say.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:38 PM   #10
LadyLucretia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKTART
Dont judge.
If you are really this stupid and not a troll, then I can't object to your desire to take yourself out of the gene pool.
LadyLucretia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:43 PM   #11
Demyx

No one should kill themselves for any reason. Unless they are just so overly miserable with their lives and have been contemplating doing so for years and really want to-then there's nothing anyone could do to stop them, but in my opinion it's just not the way to go. If you want to end your life, that just means you don't have the fortitude to take shit from life and ether deal with it or do something about it.

I use to be suicidal, and thank god I found a more steady group of friends, (fewer and farther between, and they definitely don't fit the standards of normality, but they are more mentally stable than anyone I knew back in high school). Usually when you think of ending your life, it's because of the people around you and your inability, (or so you may think) to meat new people or deal with your unstable personality, or your environment.

Rethink things through, and if sex is really that important to you, (I wouldn't know since I'm still a virgin..-but I know from what my friends tell me-some people can't have a relationship without the physical aspects of it) if you really need to 'be' with some one then you should talk to the person you're 'with' currently, tell them the situation and maybe break it off with them. If it's that important, then they should understand and you should be able to find someone that lives in your area that you could date. I don't know what else to say, but I hope you'll at least consider the advice-because I'd rather not have written all that in vain.
Demyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 03:50 PM   #12
WarumonoLady

You don't need sex, it's a mind over matter thing. Or mind over libido. You seem trollish to me, but I've known you all of two minutes.

On a totally unrelated note, Frustartion sounds like a snazzy new energy fruit drink.
WarumonoLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 03:58 PM   #13
Graveyard.Crow

There is always masturbation dear
Old 10-08-2007, 04:17 PM   #14
Steppenwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKTART
Dont judge.
You feel only animal atraction , not love ...
Old 10-08-2007, 05:12 PM   #15
Breathless Horror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveyard.Crow
There is always masturbation dear
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE KITTENS YOU MONSTER??!?! Haha, just kidding. Hooray for masturbation.

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 05:52 PM   #16
Underwater Ophelia

You guys, stop being douchebags.

Based on this thread, she's not a fucking troll. She's just sexually frustrated, and I'm sure she was joking about the suicide thing. Like, "I'm gonna die if such and such happens."

Not only that, but sex isn't "an animalistic ritual" and if you think that, you've never had good sex that is emotionally fulfilling. That's not a bad thing, but don't talk about things when you have no clue what's happening.

She simply made a post in the whining thread just like anyone else would, and you guys are being lametarded.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 06:32 PM   #17
Steppenwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
You guys, stop being douchebags.

Not only that, but sex isn't "an animalistic ritual" and if you think that, you've never had good sex that is emotionally fulfilling. That's not a bad thing, but don't talk about things when you have no clue what's happening.
Your intentions posting this are so clear that I have to laugh , sorry ... Do you have a clue of what's happening with her? Maybe you know her , who knows ...

And Sex , figh and eat are animal acts . You can say "I'm making love" , but that's not changing much the fact that you are making "the coitus" . You can say too "I'm eating in a fancy restaurant" , you are still eating . And you can say too "I'm fighting for peace" , again you are an animal , you are using violence ...

To me animals are not bad , you know , I don't feel worst if I accept I'm one of them . Therefore I do animal acts , yes , so what?
Love and sex are different things for some people , but I didn't meant you may feel love to the person when you are having sex ...
It's just I can't agree with those beliefs ... "Sex and love are the same"
? ...

And if she feels sexually frustrated ... Well , you had still masturbation ...
Old 10-08-2007, 07:26 PM   #18
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steppenwolf
Your intentions posting this are so clear that I have to laugh , sorry ... Do you have a clue of what's happening with her? Maybe you know her , who knows ...

And Sex , figh and eat are animal acts . You can say "I'm making love" , but that's not changing much the fact that you are making "the coitus" . You can say too "I'm eating in a fancy restaurant" , you are still eating . And you can say too "I'm fighting for peace" , again you are an animal , you are using violence ...

To me animals are not bad , you know , I don't feel worst if I accept I'm one of them . Therefore I do animal acts , yes , so what?
Love and sex are different things for some people , but I didn't meant you may feel love to the person when you are having sex ...
It's just I can't agree with those beliefs ... "Sex and love are the same"
? ...

And if she feels sexually frustrated ... Well , you had still masturbation ...
I realize sex is what it is. However, in humans, it can be more than a physical act.

Moving on--no, I don't know what's going on with her at all, that's a big reason why I didn't immediately attack her.

My problem is this: goths bitch and bitch about how people don't take them seriously, or judge them based on what they're wearing (etc.), or don't give them "a chance." Yet that's exactly how all of you acted towards this chick. You have no idea if she was kidding, serious, drunk, or just plain sad, yet you chose to take this opportunity to put someone down.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 01:28 PM   #19
Valrys

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingheart344
Well, 1. I will have to call you a troll based on this thread. 2. You must be a very weak and primitive individual if you rely on the animalistic ritual known as "sex" to get you by day to day. And 3. If you don't like the long distance thing, why the hell stick with it?
Quoted for truth
Valrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 02:56 AM   #20
CptSternn

All this talk of sex and suicide is making me cremate!

CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 03:03 AM   #21
MaverickZero

Sex is an animalistic ritual... Lol...

Spoken like a true virgin :P
MaverickZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 03:25 AM   #22
bleedingheart344

I'm not a virgin, actually.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:15 AM   #23
Demyx

I am!

Anyways, I stand by what I said earlier-though after really giving it some thought I don't even know if my whole "omg don't killz urself plz" rant was worth writing because you were probably kidding.

But in all seriousness, if you can't have a long-distance relationship, then maybe it's best that you find some one around where you live and give that a try?
Demyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 12:39 PM   #24
Uncle Smoov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regnatus
Killing yourself over somthing... pathetic is... pathetic
Can't argue with that, LOSER.
Uncle Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:10 PM   #25
KontanKarite

I really have nothing to add to this.

Hash it out, break up, be in an open relationship. If this is of course at all serious.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote