Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 10-21-2005, 10:10 AM   #1
demoncross

Corpse Biker in Tijuana

Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico October 21 2005.

The cadaver of a person that was being transported in a motorcycle was abandoned on the middle of the street in the city’s downtown area after the motorcycle conductor suffered an accident, who apparently has already been detained with an accomplice.

This curious and macabre scene took place this morning (10/21/05) at 7:am in the corner of 3rd street and Ocampo street (minutes from the border). According to forensics, the conductor of a very old and beat up motorcycle lost control of the vehicle and they fell on the street.

One police officer and several witnesses observed the conductor struggling desperately to free himself from his deceased passenger that was strapped on with a jacket and duct tape. Once free he took flight but was quickly apprehended.

The cadaver was wearing a white sweater and a black helmet, inside the helmet the head was wrapped with a towel to prevent blood from oozing out.

Forensic police discovered lesions in the neck and all over the body, a wound in the forehead, probably done by a knife. The cause of death at the moment appears to be death by strangulation.

Castro Trenti (Chief of homicide) and other veteran police officers are hard pressed to believed what had transpired and consider that so far this is the most macabre incident to date.

This is the original link:
http://www.tijuanapress.com/noticia.php?id=2215

This is the google translation. (not a very good one I am affraid)
http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools
demoncross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 11:47 AM   #2
Empty_Purple_Stars

This is not the first time I have said this over the years, but I'll say it again..

Only in Tijuana..

Land of Lawlessness and Fabulous Fucking Nightclubs, where you can dance til you catch Fire, and drink til you go blind..

You just better know how to handle yourself, and don't take Motorcycle rides from Banditos..

Or the Federales for that matter..

*snort*
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 06:46 AM   #3
katsumy

hey way cool...
could come true some day soon...

* Katsumy *
katsumy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 03:30 PM   #4
Beshem von Vampyr

Well, someone definitely has a sense of style for transporting his murder victims. And yet no one gets killed anymore with a flair of style and originality. If I were dumb enough to commit suicide, I'd hafta do it similar to the way the hostages were dont on Swordfish, cept I'd be the one wearing the bomb. hahahaha
Beshem von Vampyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 09:10 PM   #5
rockandrose

Though Besham is annoying, but I find his posts to be quite amusing.

Do you remember the first time he had his signature's font supersized?