Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 08-28-2020, 11:16 PM   #1
TheCrown

Finally clicked that I'm suppose to be here (if not banned)

Hi, I spent a great many years banging my head against the wall shaking my head over the fact I cannot tolerate the rigged system, recently I have realized that many are just stuck in it like me, and that it's not their fault our masters hide from us cause they are needy cowards that want slaves, so I have now a great deal of empathy for others, even though they are real idiots, and probably a lot of them soulless little gremlins that don't want to do any good, more selfish than me and they hold me back in great numbers, but like a parent to a child I can tolerate their immaturity in the face of tyranny cause they are also my shield from communism and people like Ellen Degeneres who is now revealed as a bully. The people I encounter are never as bad as Epstein type abusers, sometimes I'm glad that I am in the lower class, because of Harvey Weinstein. Hollywood actors must feel dumb after Ricky Gervais called them all perverted drug addicts on national television awards. Finding friends is like trying to sift for gold in a river that's just mud. This forum is my river at the moment, and I'm using an inferior pan called my cognitive social ability which I will strive to improve. I want huge gold nuggets, diamonds, treasure. Instead I am probably as equipped to fish out a few sea horses.

oh yeah, the introduction....

What do you do? (Hobbies, job)

I do witchcraft that instils fear in evil people. It's not that I enjoy their fear or them getting cursed. I don't celebrate anyone's suffering, but if not me, someone else has to sort it out eventually. All things pass away, even abusers of power. Evil may have had it's place, just not around me because of who I am. Like bleach to germs. Death. I may be Dark but in darkness is sometimes terrible bright things.

2. Where are you from?

Australia

3. Who is your favorite author?

Andrew Mcgahan

4. What are your favorite films?

I'll say one of them to save time. The time Machine.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?

oops I did it again by Britney spears

6. At your funeral?

Another one bites the dust by Queen

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?

The problem with 911 was there was no real thought put into who was
going to die, you need to attract all the really corrupt rich sort of assholes
into one stadium. Ones that have done really bad things. And make sure you get better coverage then some dude on his cellphone, make out it's a superbowl advertisement then just fly in there, when it explodes (with a bomb of course) have some fireworks with it to celebrate, then list off all the people that were terminated on a big electronic screen along with their crimes. The exact moment I die I want to press a button that also explodes the pentagon with some more criminals in it (preferably bankers this time). So you got the superbowl thing and a major building in one. That's just my ideal way of dying. I won't bore you with the details as I could go on, it's like decorating a christmas tree as there is many ways to put on the finishing touches. The main thing is more constructive than 911 but same type of suicide just a more sophisticated hijacking. I think that answers the question.

8. What kind of casket would you want?

Something like they did in Ancient Egypt.
Sealed with a a curse if you open it again.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?

Most women's clothes that I cannot wear, and only look at

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?

Not being an adult. I didn't appreciate it at the time. Now I do.

11. What's your favorite band?

I don't have a favourite band just a whole bunch of average bands that
I think are ok. There's a real drought with musical productions in these conditions where society is still in the dark ages from it's last destruction's.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
Law/psychology, and I dropped out. and I'm glad I did.

13. Why did you join?

I hate this question. Cause I am a Gothic Punk sort of person. I'm not ashamed of it, it just took me a long time to figure it out.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?

Male
TheCrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 06:11 AM   #2
TrivialMorose

Hey there, Crownie. Pleased to meet you. Funny intro. Welcome to the graveyard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrown View Post
probably a lot of them soulless little gremlins that don't want to do any good, more selfish than me and they hold me back in great numbers,
Actually they all just pretend to be soulless gremlins. They actually would like nothing better than to do good, they just don't know it. We are all just blind mice here, buddy, but the only one holding you back is you with your own fears... To be free, you only have to become both Alexander the Great and Buddha.

Quote:
Finding friends is like trying to sift for gold in a river that's just mud.
Actually it's all a river of gold. It's just coated with mud, and once you're the Buddha, you can cleanse the mud and the river will shine again.

Quote:
few sea horses.
What's wrong with sea horses, man? What you gonna do with diamonds? Sea horses are way cuter.

Quote:
I do witchcraft that instils fear in evil people.
Evil people do not exist. There are only people who are in error due to not knowing any better. Making them suffer would only expound on the error.

We fix shit by opening up to one another, not by shunning or by destroying each other.

Quote:
Australia
Very lovely down there. How do you like it?

Quote:
5. What music do you want played at your wedding?

oops I did it again by Britney spears
How many times you been married?
TrivialMorose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 02:18 PM   #3
TheCrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrivialMorose View Post

Actually they all just pretend to be soulless gremlins. They actually would like nothing better than to do good, they just don't know it. We are all just blind mice here, buddy, but the only one holding you back is you with your own fears... To be free, you only have to become both Alexander the Great and Buddha.

Actually it's all a river of gold. It's just coated with mud, and once you're the Buddha, you can cleanse the mud and the river will shine again.

What's wrong with sea horses, man? What you gonna do with diamonds? Sea horses are way cuter.

Evil people do not exist. There are only people who are in error due to not knowing any better. Making them suffer would only expound on the error.

We fix shit by opening up to one another, not by shunning or by destroying each other.

Very lovely down there. How do you like it?

How many times you been married?
yeah I'm working on it. Sometimes you need to just throw words out there like emptying garbage, then when it's out there you can sometimes better process what's inside of you. So it's good to get feedback, and I'm not above others in every way. As much as I can intellectualise or think differently, in the end the world considers me below average. Maybe that's a good sign. There's no trouble in staying humble as I am well and truly struggling with my chess rating.

And nothing wrong with seahorses, probably one of my favourite things. There was a wine I use to drink that had a seahorse on the front because it was a sign of good soil.

At this stage, I can still identify a lot of evil in the world, but fair point that it's my fault.

Australia is nice in some ways, the police aren't as bad with black people, but no-one can own any guns. I wouldn't say Australia is terrible, but it has being attacked by China in many ways, we left our-self vulnerable through taking the easy roads, and now we are paying for it. Once you sell things off to another country, it doesn't matter who runs it. So at this point I don't want it to be a republic, we need the queen now more than ever.

I have never married. There's no story book romance here, but I can identify good romance and easily recognise it, which is probably why it's not my path at the moment. All the lessons about that I have learnt.

I'll check out the forum more and see how it goes, it seems to be going well here.
TheCrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 09:53 AM   #4
Mother_Love_Bone

I am on my phone now so just leaving a reply to bookmark this intro as I have a lot to say about your thoughts on society and some people and your place in it all, but can keyboard type faster than thumb the keypad, so look for a more worthy response from me by tonight Pacific time. Welcome, and don't be scared. Don't be very scared.
Mother_Love_Bone is offline   Reply With Quote