Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-15-2007, 09:34 AM   #26
DarkHeartedDemoness

So, I understand that you put "(sp)" behind liar, but I'm not quite sure why you couldn't spell it. It seems like it's pretty logical, if you sound it out. You had all the right letters, but you probably what sounds "a" make and what sounds "i" make, so if you had sounded it out you could have figured out that it's spelled "liar".

I swear I'm not being mean. I'm trying to help.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 10:24 AM   #27
DarkGentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vako
No matter where you go, whether on the "Internet" or in "real life", there are going to be some people who will like you, and some people who won't like you. Focus on the ones that do like you. The ones who don't like you will not be willing to respect you, even if you contribute and behave in a good manner. The ones who are willing (and capable) of respecting you are the ones you can return respect to.
That happens to me alot and I basically I will probably never understand why.
It's weird that when I get invited to a party, to go hang out or even join in a conversation, nobody talks to me and leaves me out. I even ask if I have offended anyone, said or done something wrong, they say "oh no, it's ok". I feel that there was no honesty and get left in the dark. I don't try to be the center of attention at all, just wanted to be a part of the group and have fun.
I have shown much respect to many people because I like being a nice guy and all.

At work, I know there are some staff members that don't like me, but I say about 3/4 of the staff do like me because I earned their respect and they do like it when I help them out alot when I am needed or I offer to help. I am a team player at work because it makes me feel good working in a positive atmostsphere.

I noticed lately that when I post a reply in some threads, it's like I say something and the thread ends right there or everyone in walking away too. hmmm, so I may ask Gnetters here myself: Have I done anything wrong or am I the one that is annoying?

Or am I wrong about this?
DarkGentleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:25 PM   #28
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
I think everyone gets that at one time or another. It's just hard to interpret the reasoning behind such actions so such pessimistic thoughts usualy follow think of the worst to over compensate.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 03:17 PM   #29
Skade

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGentleman

I noticed lately that when I post a reply in some threads, it's like I say something and the thread ends right there or everyone in walking away too. hmmm, so I may ask Gnetters here myself: Have I done anything wrong or am I the one that is annoying?
I've had the feeling that I kill threads on Gnet too, or just say things that nobody feels like responding to. I think it's often like that when you're relatively new on an internet forum though, unless you're a very assertive person, which I'm not, and which you don't seem to be either. I don't think you need to worry.

In real life some people just tend to have invisible personalites. They don't usually annoy anyone, they just don't get noticed. The people who usually have to worry about being irritating are the really loud ones, who you can't help noticing.
Obviously it can be very frustrating not to get seen regardless of what people think of you though. Next time you get ignored it might make you feel better to think about how James "Bloody Tears" makes people want to attack him for no reason - at least he's worse off than you
Skade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 03:56 PM   #30
the-broken-harlequin

Don't blame us, blame your terrible grammar.
the-broken-harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 04:08 PM   #31
Dancing_in_rain

Well James, you don't seem too annoying. But broken-harlequin? You are.

Yawn. This is rather tedious, is it not?

www.chansondeplume.blogspot.com
^Mon blog d'ecriture en francais. Veuillez lire et commenter!
Translation: My writing blog in french. Feel free to read and comment.

Dancing_in_rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 08:05 PM   #32
james"bloody tears"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skade
Obviously it can be very frustrating not to get seen regardless of what people think of you though. Next time you get ignored it might make you feel better to think about how James "Bloody Tears" makes people want to attack him for no reason - at least he's worse off than you
i dont know why but that made me laugh hehehe

love me or hate me i wont change

the eyes are the windows to the soul, are you afraid of what you see?
james"bloody tears" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 02:07 AM   #33
DarkGentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-broken-harlequin
Don't blame us, blame your terrible grammar.
Who's grammar? Mine?
Old 04-16-2007, 02:53 AM   #34
DarkGentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloopie
LOLOLOL!!

who's grammar? OMG!
Seriously, what does grammar have anything to do with not liking someone?

If it was mine, then I would rectify the problem. It is easy to have a spoken conversation rather than a typed out one. It has been a while since I was into many forums typing out my 2 cents worth here and then. I can say a whole lot of things, but I don't wish to bore or irritate anyone. Perhaps I am so open-minded that I talk about anything and get carried away not knowing when to shut up.

Perhaps I am too sensitive about theses things.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:59 AM   #35
Lucretia_my_Reflection

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGentleman
Seriously, what does grammar have anything to do with not liking someone?

If it was mine, then I would rectify the problem. It is easy to have a spoken conversation rather than a typed out one. It has been a while since I was into many forums typing out my 2 cents worth here and then. I can say a whole lot of things, but I don't wish to bore or irritate anyone. Perhaps I am so open-minded that I talk about anything and get carried away not knowing when to shut up.

Perhaps I am too sensitive about theses things.

You don't bore or irritate me.
Lucretia_my_Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:30 AM   #36
Tin_Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skade
I've had the feeling that I kill threads on Gnet too, or just say things that nobody feels like responding to.
We should form a thread-killers' cabal and see how many nonsequiturs it takes to smother a gawth-debate (LOL). Seriously though, I think part of the problem is that we're on different continents and time zones. I know it's difficult for me to judge when to throw in my 2-cents. And I can even spell stuff
Tin_Lizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 09:58 PM   #37
james"bloody tears"

ive done it agian. i some pissed someone off by sideing with some else's opinion. How the heck do you get pissed at an opinion?

Old 04-28-2007, 05:19 AM   #38
DarkHeartedDemoness

You're kidding, right?

You can't seriously be asking how someone could be pissed at an opinion. Are you?

Ok, on the assumption that you're being serious (which I would find quite strange), let me see if I can help. See, for starters, there are opinions that are repulsive. Racist opinions, for instance. That's an extreme example, of course, but you get the point. Also, since you don't seem to be very good at typing, I would go back and look at how you presented the opinion. If you sounded stupid or snotty or overly defensive or any number of other negative things, it's logical that it could piss someone off.

Does that make sense?
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 04-28-2007, 08:53 AM   #39
Underwater Ophelia

As long as we're being honest, yes, I find you annoying. Your posts are hard to read, and you don't seem to make an effort to improve the situation. As for your shift key being broken, there are two on the keyboard.
Not only that, but your posts never seem to interest me, and when they do, it's because I disagree with you. There ya go.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:45 PM   #40
james"bloody tears"

DarkHeartedDemoness i see what your saying and realize that what i asked is probably the dumbest thing ive ever asked.

Underwater Ophelia im know theres two shift keys on the keyboard ones been tore of and the other wont go down, i think theres somthing under it.

thanks to every one for being honest.

Old 04-28-2007, 12:50 PM   #41
DarkHeartedDemoness

You can remove the key and check, just by pulling on it.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 04-28-2007, 07:56 PM   #42
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Um maybe you should use the caps key just to make a capital.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 08:37 PM   #43
james"bloody tears"

good idea.