Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 06-06-2006, 09:13 PM   #1226
Crom Crauch

Granted, but then after this particular race discovers true world peace and zen, the moon crashes into the earth, and wipes out all life on this planet.

I wish I didn't look so boy-ish

Iucunda macula est ex inimici sanguine

Quod sum eris
Crom Crauch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 11:59 PM   #1227
disorder

Granted. You now look exactly like a girl, boobs and all (hey, not completly a bad thing, but oh well )

I wish I had some phone credit.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:29 AM   #1228
Lady Victoria Pareesis

Granted. You have phone credits, but now you're thorn apart because you don't know who you should call in first. If you call anyone, all your family and your friends will come to annoy with those "and why did you call him/her first?" conversations. As you're speechless they all leave you alone, screaming that they hate you and will never see you again.

I wish I knew how to use my new drawing program on the computer.

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
Terry Pratchett
Lady Victoria Pareesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 06:21 AM   #1229
angel_dark_demon_bright

Granted. Instantly a "how to" book lands in your lap. After reading it you finnally understand what it means. Now...you dont remember why you needed to know that.

I wish for an end to starving ethiopians. And those like them.
angel_dark_demon_bright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 07:06 AM   #1230
angel011

Granted. They all die.

I wish the weather wasn't so gray again.
Old 06-07-2006, 07:21 AM   #1231
angel_dark_demon_bright

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel011
Granted. They all die.
Eh works for me.

Granted. The earth is hit by a comet and there is no more gray sky. Or any sky. Or any us.

I wish i could think of more to wish for.
Old 06-07-2006, 10:02 AM   #1232
wunky

granted. you think of so many wishes that it overloads your head, your brain explodes and the remains dribble out your ear.

i wish my E string hadn't snapped
wunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 03:38 PM   #1233
mutsumiasakura

Location: In the darkest corner of the smallest, most boring town in the universe.
Granted. Your neck snaps, and you die. You're not just dead, you're really dead. They have no place for you in any kind of afterlife, and you linger in a state of nonexistance for eternity.

I wish chocolate didn't melt when it was hot.

"Poetry is the deification of reality." -Edith Sitwell

"Whoso eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath eternal life . . . "
mutsumiasakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 02:58 PM   #1234
Godslayer Jillian

Granted, chocolate never melts. But that means that the flavor doesn't melt in your mouth either. You're just eating a bar of what used to be an orgasmic delight, but not anymore.

I wish I could just think of an outfit, and I would appear with that outfit on.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 03:25 AM   #1235
Morrigan_Dubh

Granted. But it gets embarrasing when you think of that site you were looking at last night... Yeah, you know the one I mean... With the red PVC thong... And it happens in front of your mother.

I wish the copy of "Catastrophe Ballet" I ordered weeks ago would arrive instore today.
Old 06-09-2006, 05:26 AM   #1236
Black Widow

Location: Behind you, possibly making sweet love to random pieces of furniture while singing Dragostea Din Tei
The copy of "Catastrophe Ballet" shows up, you purchase it and get home. As you are about to listen to it, somebody starts shooting through the window, and 4 shots from the volley actually hit. You pass out, with the CD still in your hands. You wake up in the hospital, with the CD playing...but just as you're starting to jam to it, the doctor comes in and says that you are permanently paralyzed from the waist down. There you come to fact, finding that you, indeed, can't move your legs anymore. Then the doctor takes advantage of you, and you find that sexual activity hurts like all hell since you got shot.

I wish I had a lifetime supply of BooKoo Energy.
Black Widow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 08:31 AM   #1237
Crom Crauch

Granted, but a little known ingredient leaves you zombie like for the rest of your life, but as you are quickly killed by an escaped psychotic person, it becomes a moot point.

I wish that I could see the future.
(nice avvie, Black Widow)

Quod sum eris
Old 06-09-2006, 08:46 AM   #1238
angel_dark_demon_bright

Flash. And you see the future. But its not your future. Its that of your girlfriend. And you're not in it.

I wish i could get plastered without that nasty burn and bad taste of alcohol.
Old 06-09-2006, 07:47 PM   #1239
Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_dark_demon_bright
I wish i could get plastered without that nasty burn and bad taste of alcohol
Don't we all..........

Granted, but all you get to drink is alcoholic beverages which have a reallly low alcohol %, dissolved in soft drinks. This means that you have to drink heaps of this mixture before you get drunk. O well, you can always just drink madori and sprite well mixed, there's nothing wrong with that.

I wish i could speak fluent french.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 11:34 PM   #1240
roserougesang

Granted. You can speak fluent French now. However, you've forgotten how to speak English so no one except a few people on g.net know what you are saying.

I wish all the world's currencies were worth the same.
No greater love than mine.
-Annie Lennox, Love Song For A Vampire-

Rouge Z. Hatter has FINALLY returned to Gnet!
roserougesang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 08:24 AM   #1241
Crom Crauch

Granted, but with no real economic incentives to improve the economy of a country, all the world's economy comes crashing down, destroying the internet.

I wish I were both invincible and immortal

Quod sum eris
Old 06-10-2006, 05:11 PM   #1242
Corpsey

You wake up one day with a very large headache. You have run out of panadol, or whatever pain-killers you take, so you decide to go find some. As you cross the road to get to the dairy on the otherside, a bunch of punks drive out of nowhere and, as they are seriously high on some type of hallucinogen, don't see you until they hit you. You are bowled over, and go flying into a tree, yet you a re still alive. When the punks see this, they go crazy and try to drive away. You run into the middle of thje road and swing you fist as the car, to find that it is instantaneously indented into the tarceal. Wow, you think, and pinch yourself. Yep, this aint a dream, you have woken up and discovered that you are now miraculously invincible. Maybe it was a good thing you ate that kryptonite curry that the creepy-looking guy, who constantly hangs out in the parking lot near your closest shopping complex. After several attempts to drown yourself, you realise that you are immortal as well
Immediately you begin a conquest for world domination, as most immortal and invincible people do. You get followers, and enemies, but none can withstand your might and you attack your enemies ferociously. Then, once the whole of america is under your control, you set your sights on The rest of the american continent. But, the mexicans were expecting this, and they lay a trap for you. When you cross the border, they fire enough tranquillisers at you to take down 30 bull Elephants, and you eventually pass out. When you wake up, you are in a spaceship, heading for Mars. Knowing they couldn't kill you, they put you on a rocket and thought you'd have fun wandering all alone on Mars for the future millenia. Have fun with the Martians!

I wish i could travel overseas and see the world.

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Old 06-12-2006, 06:14 AM   #1243
Morrigan_Dubh

Granted.

You see the world and understand how much damage you are doing to it just by be a citizen of the western world. When you come home you cannot even go to the supermarket without bursting out crying at the overabundance and waste of food you see there, after you have seen how hard it is for certain people in certain countries to even scrape enough food together to remain standing upright. The guilt you feel forces you to suffer a nervous breakdown. You spend the rest of your life in a sanitarium for hte mentally unsound, crying over the injustice of the world.

I wish I hadn't eaten that ice-cream...
Old 06-12-2006, 07:34 AM   #1244
wunky

granted

you don't eat the ice cream and decide, as part of your new healthy lifestyle, to go out for a walk. whilst out on the walk you take a turning down a road you've never been down before and so end up in some uncharted wilderness. you wander round the unchartered wilderness for three days before dying of dehydration.

i wish my new phone could be turned of predictive text
wunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 05:43 PM   #1245
Corpsey

Granted. Predictable text has been turned off, but now you are so used to it that you find it difficult to use normal texting. It takes you minutes to type out one sentence, and this extra use of your fingers makes you get arthritis early in your years.

I wish all the trolls and the clones would go away forever.

Old 06-12-2006, 11:19 PM   #1246
Dreaming Vendetta

Granted. The trolls are gone, but without anyone to flame, you die of boredom.

I wish I didn't have finals tomorrow.
Dreaming Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 01:42 PM   #1247
six_inch_heels

Granted. They were today and you missed them. You feel so frustrated with yourself that you can't sleep and keep berating yourself over your lack of organisation. You become so depressed and tired from lack of sleep that you drop out altogether. You become reclusive and avoid daylight and end up dying alone curled up in a ball.

I wish I could find my eyeliner. *frustrated*
six_inch_heels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 04:52 PM   #1248
Magpie_Tendencies

Granted.

Your sink clogs up and you have to call a plumber. The plumber unclogs the drain and finds *drum roll* Your eyeliner! It's a slimy and gross and expensive find because now you have a plumbers bill to pay. What was your eyeliner doing in the sink anyway?

I wish that I could skip tomorrow and go straight to Friday...
Old 06-13-2006, 05:23 PM   #1249
Corpsey

Granted, all of thursday is skipped when you wake up refreshed on friday morning. Only one problem, it's in a hospital. You ate some sort of wierd food, passed out, and now you are under hospital supervision for all of friday, but you'll be let out on monday....... a whole weekend spent in hospital.

I wish that more music bands would come and play in New Zealand.

Old 06-13-2006, 05:28 PM   #1250
Magpie_Tendencies

Granted.

Britney Spears, Avril Lavigne and Madonna are coming your way. Enjoy!

I wish I was more motivated (yeah, I'm supposed to be doing homework now...)