Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-16-2011, 04:49 PM   #26
Murder.Of.Crows

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6SixSick View Post
How dare you murder crows! Crows are our friends!
You're a fucking idiot.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:14 AM   #27
theact

I used to have a problem similar to this, Iron tablets helped, basically I had absurdly low energy and it rolled over to not being able to think or concentrate, drinking coffee helped for a bit, but then I started to have caffeine withdrawals which was worse.
Depression can obviously slow you down as well, (don't know what your mind set is.)
However you and the other posters are right, you should see a GP, otherwise you will get a thousand maybes and no real help.
I advise also that you move to Australia, this kind of health care is free. -You may have to swim to avoid the airfare..
And yeah lay off the crows, jebus, some people.
theact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 08:20 AM   #28
Murder.Of.Crows

Oh come on! I'm fucking sick of morons thinking that the name Murder Of Crows refers to me murdering crows, all it is a flock of fucking crows. Fucking idiots... anyways yeah i'll have to swim there and change my residency, free health care sounds amazing.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:37 PM   #29
Catch

Seriously, even though it sounds like I'm saying, "You're medically stupid." Too which I am. I am also saying there are several illnesses that are combined with making people feel daft or stupid.

Hypcondria, brain cancer, allergies, inactive adrenal gland and so-on. The fact is you could simply try taking multi-vitamins, drink water and workout to feel better and maybe you will get better or go see a doctor who will give you exactly what you need and then drink water and exercise.