Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 12-19-2020, 12:27 AM   #1
Midnight_Carnival

I didn't need to know that!

So one of my poppets on the Cursed Group asked me if I could share a weekly "fun fact" with them to make their bondage more fun and cozy.

I'd like to ask if anybody here has morbid, creepy or upsetting things they wish they could unlearn that they want to share?

Anyone can ask for a reputable source at any time - and by "reputable source", I don't mean "a dude on Redditt" (except under certain circumstances of course)
I'll also share some morbid mindfudges of course.
Midnight_Carnival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 06:54 PM   #2
Midnight_Carnival

nobody wants to share?
I weep blood.
maybe they are shy...
Ok, I'll go first:

Category: alarming/disgusting
Topic: Your body is a planet.

Humans like to think of ourselves as top of the food chain (except for vegetarians), but even vegans are uncomfortable with the thought of animals hunting us for food. Nevertheless, that is exactly what mosquitoes do. It is estimated that it would take over a million female mosquitoes to drain a human being, based on the tiny amount of blood they sip. In truth this is impossible as the drop in blood pressure resulting from unprecedented numbers of mosquitoes feeding would make it difficult for others to get anything out of the tiny veins in the skin - their mouthparts can only penetrate so deep, and swelling caused by the saliva they inject to stop blood clotting would make it difficult for others to get at those juicy little veins. A person is more likely to die of the pathogens that number of mosquitoes would introduce than the blood soon (I'll say more about germs soon).
Nevertheless, depending on the country you call home, on the pets you have and how toxic your home and body are, during the course of your life, you will have many times the quantity of blood required to kill you sucked out of you by mosquitoes, horseflies, gnats, fleas (which, I have just learnt, are close relatives of scorpion flies), lice and some nasty species of paracitic worm who latch onto the inside of your intestinal walls and suck your blood, even though they are constantly bathed in partially digested food.
Your body is food, as you read this, something is eating you.

I mentioned bacteria before - I mean we all ablute in some manner - be it showering, bathing, washing yourself with a cloth or sponge and a basin... I mean I hope we all do.... anyway, "wash away those nasty germs" they tell you as a child, but as an adult you learn that you will never get rid of all of them!
Can you guess how many bacteria are on you now?
... oh come on, it can't be that many right?
They outnumber your body cells 10/1 and more than 1kg of your body mass is bacteria.
Of course most of these are beneficial - some essential to your survival - only a few cause harm and those really give the rest a bad name.

Your body is a planet, home to billions of creatures, many of which you will never see. From your thick impasto goth mascara, to your toes, you are crawling with tiny people.
...and many of these creatures are eating you.
you are being eaten right now, from the inside and from the outside.
Old 12-31-2020, 05:38 AM   #3
Midnight_Carnival

Gratuitous additional info for "your body is a planet"

it is also impossible for kissy twilight vampires to drain all the blood out of a human being. This is because the kissy twilight vampires are too busy sighing and pouting and thinking about how they are as attractive as shark boy.
The average woman under the age of thirty carries roughly 96821 kgs of kissy twilight vampires around with her as they are clingy and attached - they are not invisible but nobody pays them any attention as everyone is trying to forget that fucking abortion of a movie franchise.
Old 12-31-2020, 06:46 PM   #4
SpookyEli

I heard once that In Scotland some gangs have what you might call a twist on the Chelsea smile, that is to say, they stab your anus repeatedly with a shank.

Does that count?
SpookyEli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 04:44 AM   #5
Midnight_Carnival

Ouch!
Sure, I'll take that as a start. I'm going to look up what a "Chelsea smile" is and add that.

Stabbing the anus repeatedly with anything is unwarranted, just shoot the bastard, seriously. I mean even if you live (blood loss, septic shock, e-coli bacteria entering the blood stream), you'll have unpleasant bathroom experiences for the rest of your life.
thanks for that grisly info nobody needed (unless they were planning a holiday to Scotland after Corona Chan has finally left - the locals would probably know about that)
Old 01-01-2021, 04:49 AM   #6
Midnight_Carnival

ok, additional info on SpookyEli's disquieting post.
In case you didn't know, the "Chelsea Smile" is a Joker face - "why sssooo ssserrious ssssonnn?" - a Japanese Kuchisake-onna cosmetic surgery, or put another way, they take something sharp and cut from the sides of your mouth towards the ears, making a nasty grin.