Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-20-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
JJ_Spade

I Hate Winter!

Ok, I Live In Michigan And Yea It Snows Here But Just 3 Days Ago It Was 56 Degrees And Melted The Majority Of It All...Now Look...Its Snowing Like Crazy Today So Back To Where It Started. Anyone Else Hate Freezing To Death Besides Me? Damn It Michigan...Why? lol!
JJ_Spade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 06:55 AM   #2
Anesthesia

Winter depresses me like hell. When it's cold I am just a pile of crap moping around the house.
My problem is that I like wearing pretty clothes, they make me feel good. and I HATE winter clothes with all my soul T__T
Fortunately in Spain is getting a bit warmer now so I will start being a person again very soon :_)
Anesthesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:38 AM   #3
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anesthesia View Post
Winter depresses me like hell. When it's cold I am just a pile of crap moping around the house.
My problem is that I like wearing pretty clothes, they make me feel good. and I HATE winter clothes with all my soul T__T
Fortunately in Spain is getting a bit warmer now so I will start being a person again very soon :_)
I am like this too, Its too cold for anything nice to wear and I get really depressed. I Dont even get to see the sun often in the winter.
JJ_Spade is offline   Reply With Quote