Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
Acid Cookie

Hello from JUAREZ !! yikes !! i know

what up !! of course im new to this forum, im a hardcore gamer !! and love industrial music / metal. Im currently living in Ciudad Juarez !bummer i know !! But hoping to make some friends ! Im new to this city and have yet to meet others with common interest .If you want to know more just message me !
Acid Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #2
Alan

Oh shit, what's up dude. I'm from Juarez too.
Don't hang around in your same music circles though.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:08 PM   #3
Acid Cookie

oh awesome !! and thats really cool !! how long have you lived in juarez? i just recently moved here . But i have been exploring all the stores !! do u know of any local skateboard shops? or video game shops ?
Old 07-05-2012, 09:48 PM   #4
Alan

Lived here all my life. I'll ask for skateboard shops, but as for videogames, you're better off buying them in El Paso. Where do you come from originally, and why did you choose Juarez?
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:36 PM   #5
Acid Cookie

oh wow thats cool. and thanks !! ^__^ how old are you if you dont mind ? ive lived in america my whole life but ive been traveling a bit lately and my best friend lives in juarez . Soooo i just kinda ended up here for the time being
Old 07-08-2012, 06:31 AM   #6
Acid Cookie

haha im such a noob didnt realize i could post these questions .. so here they are

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) Gamer (xbox360) writer, just moved and currently taking a break from my awesome work ethic haha

2. Where are you from?
Texas, but currently in juarez

3. Who is your favorite author? hmm i dont think i have one but i really have been enjoying c.s lewis THE SCREW TAPE LETTERS lately

4. What are your favorite films? clerks, clerks 2, pans labyrinth, sunshine,28 weeks later .....any horror,comedy, futuristic really

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? ... umm not thinking about marriage at the moment

6. At your funeral? doesnt matter

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
hopefully its for a good cause or of old age haha

8. What kind of casket would you want? cremation !!!

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? dont have one

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? nothing

11. What's your favorite band? whitechapel

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? college stuff currently

13. Why did you join? boredom, curiosity

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Female
Old 07-17-2012, 10:33 AM   #7
shadowynne

hello there.
shadowynne is offline   Reply With Quote