Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 06-28-2011, 06:10 PM   #1
Valikiyro

I'm so goth, whenever I knock on somebody's door they give me candy.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
Hmm, I have a feeling this will have a immense amount of cliches but whatever I'll just go threw with it..
A.I make Stencil Art sometimes for shirts and sometimes for other things.
B.I listen to a unhealthy amount of music on a daily basis which is mostly comprised of Deathrock, Classical, Darkwave, Synth-Pop, Chip-Pop, Chiptune, Newwave, Angura Kei, Electro, Gothic Rock, and Cabaret music.
C.I play a series of instruments including Guitar, Bass, Violin, Keyboard, Ocarina, Flute and occasionally the Vocals. (Although I'm better at some more then others.)
D.I do a lot of DIY when I can except I don't have a sewing machine atm so I can't really do as much as I would want to. D:
E.Write Poetry and Lyrics when I'm thinking about stressful situations or complicated issues in my life but thats not always when I write Poems and Lyrics I guess...
F.Dress like a pirate and be a bum.
G.Read.. I do this for hours because I don't wanna turn into a Illiterate fuck.
H.Drawing because your not cool if you can't draw your angsty little shit.
I.Cooking because nobody likes a bitch who can't cook.
J.Video games because I'm a fifteen year old boy and we loovveee our videogamez.
K.Debate because I'm a bitch who likes to bitch because thats what bitches like to do.
L.Stalk people, because I wanna keep up my creeper status.
M.Be a attention whore because well, I just love the negative attention.
N.Couchsurfing.
O.Camping.
P.Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (but only on the weekends.)
Q.Eating because us poor skinny kids have to cherish it.
R.Thriftin'.
S.Crazy Hats.
T.Wandering around aimlessly.
U.Being to short.
V.Trying to decently put on my makeup.
W.Gardening occasionally.
X.Being excessive about the most oddest of things.
Y.Watching a immense amount of cult classics and foreign films.
Z.Developing opinions on things I feel are important.
Oh damn, is that it? Well, I guess I'm done with that. ~.~

2. Where are you from?
Eh... I currently reside in Walla Walla, Washington sadly...

3. Who is your favorite author?
Oscar Fingal Wilde I guess or possibly Percy Bysshe Shelley I'm not exactly sure.

4. What are your favorite films?
Back to the lists already?
Donnie Darko, Wristcutters: A love story, Punishment Park, London After Midnight, Wizard of Gore, Dracula, M, Metropolis, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Freaks, Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things, The Haunted Palace, Frankenstein, The Bride of Frankenstein, El Topo, Zeitgeist, The Omen, Amityville Horror, Color Me Blood Red, Pumpkin Head, Creepshow, Poltergeist, Harold and Maude, Sleepy Hollow, Beetlejuice, Critters, Les Vampires, Twisted Nerve, The Exorcist, Mirrormask, The island of Dr. Moreau, Angel's Egg, Blue Spring, Helen of Troy, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Pet Sematary, Gremlins, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Last Laugh, Hell Raiser, Young Frankenstein, The 13th Floor, The Labyrinth, Hard Candy, Howl's Moving Castle, Tideland, The Basketball Diaries, Dr.Strangelove, Pan's Labyrinth, Dark City, Let the right one in, City of the Lost Children, The Dark Crystal, The Elephant Man, Fear and Loathing in Texas, Insidious, Coraline, Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, The Lost Boys, Salem's Lot, The Three Musketeers, I Shot Andy Warhol, Cabin Fever, Basket Case, Night of the Lepus, Nosferatu, Ever After, Pride and Prejudice, Little Woman, Amelie, Ginger Snaps, The Hunger, Gangs of New York, Orange County, Napoleon Dynamite, Suspiria, Cloverfield, District 9, Up, Zombieland, Chocolat, Shutter Island, Sherlock Holmes, Velvet Goldmine, The Goonies, Alice in Wonderland, The Corpse Bride, 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Abyss, North by Northwest, The Hunger, Seventh Seal, The Secret Garden, Event Horizon, Pineapple Express, Dystopia, Tank Girl, Lemony Snickets A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Wicker Man, and Macabre.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Camille Saint-Saëns - Danse Macabre

6. At your funeral?
Those who will be after my fortune will hate me because in order to attain my massive fortune they will have to stay in my haunted castle for a time period of 3 days before they can ever hope of touching my moneyz.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
If I had a choice it would be with the rest of the world but I guess thats not really reasonable so I'll just say with a feeling of accomplishment.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
One that would forever drift in the sea.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
Hmm.. Layers of fishnets with my favorite jacket, flared jeans with rips and tears and well of course more freaking fishnets, creepers, boots, or converse just whichever fits the occasion I guess, craploads of jewelry including my bone ankh necklace my series of earrings and my multitude of rings and metal chain bracelets. About three belts and anything else that drapes over me that I put on... Also as for my favorite shirt that would possibly well be my Christian Death T-Shirt because well who doesn't fucking love Rozz Williams?

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Lack of regret or responsibility.

11. What's your favorite bands?
Oh god, fucking important moment well.. I guess I should start by making a list because I of course "love" lists..
The Naked and the Dead, Christian Death (Older one fronted by Rozz Williams), 45 Grave, Siouxie and the Banshees, Theatre of Ice, Cortex, Marcie's Still Waiting, Bondage Fairies, Soviet Soviet, Saint-Saens, Mary Goes Round, You Love Her Coz She's Dead, Sex Gang Children, Jinkaku Radio, Guniw Tools, The Deadfly Ensemble, Venus in Furs, Proxies, Trespass, Veldt, And Also The Trees, Might Sphincter, The Shadow Project, Varsovie, Film Noir, Libitina, Dead Can Dance, Specimen, Sex Beat, Shocking Pinks, The Fallout Club, Alice In a Nightmare, Black Tape For A Blue Girl, 9 Goats Black Out, Shock Therapy, Deadman, Slave Cave, Christ vs. Warhol, The Birthday Party, Bohemien, The Southern Death Cult, Sex Android, FLOPPY, Valluna, GHOST, Corpus Deliciti, U.V. PØP, Aimless Device, The Prids, Twisted Nerve, The Piass, Plastic Surgery, In Excelsis, Tones on Tail, Beat Neccesity, For Against, Cinema Strange, The Cure, Scarlets Remains, Skeletal Family, Ghost Dance, Kap Bambino, Star Fucker,Virgin Prunes, Voodoo Church, Miguel and the Living Dead, Kommunity FK, Elvira and the bats, T.S.O.L., The Cemetary Girlz, The Ghost of Lemora and well some more I guess but this is just from the top of my head. .-.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
Well, I'm currently just in highschool at the moment..

13. Why did you join?
I felt the need to discuss things that people on here may or may not be interested in idk I hope there's someone I can talk too..?

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
Haha, Male.
Valikiyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:27 PM   #2
Valikiyro

Kinda fucked up on the "Favorite outfit" part and other parts feel a bit awkward I guess but whatever... At least I took the time to make it.
Old 06-28-2011, 06:49 PM   #3
Murder.Of.Crows

...okay. I haven't made up mind whether to believe your a troll, assume your an idiot, or perhaps your just immature.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:12 PM   #4
CarrionCorpse

What a lengthy introduction.
Do you ACTUALLY stalk people? As in picture taking, hiding in bushes, going through mail, etc?

I would love to see a picture of said outfit. Sounds like you wear more netting than I do.

I do agree with MoC though...
CarrionCorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:36 PM   #5
Valikiyro

Sorry for acting my age if that offends you or annoys then okay I'm glad your at least honest about it but you should at least be more specific about what does instead of plainly insulting my stupidity.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:41 PM   #6
CarrionCorpse

Your intro just sounds like that of a younger person.
So the word "immature" is what I would use, hence why I agreed.
You're probably a decent person, but most times that doesn't translate well through the internet, specifically when you try to over-elaborate things.
Chill dude.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:44 PM   #7
Valikiyro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrionCorpse View Post
What a lengthy introduction.
Do you ACTUALLY stalk people? As in picture taking, hiding in bushes, going through mail, etc?

I would love to see a picture of said outfit. Sounds like you wear more netting than I do.

I do agree with MoC though...
Your seriously asking...? Why would I take the time to stalk random people I don't even know? Most people here are boring and it would be obviously pointless if I did I mean its just a joke although I do mess around with my friends I don't be a total creep on normal circumstances...
Old 06-28-2011, 07:48 PM   #8
CarrionCorpse

Well yeah I'm serious.
I've genuinely stalked people before, and was curious if you really did or not.
Haha
Old 06-28-2011, 07:49 PM   #9
Valikiyro

Quote:
Your intro just sounds like that of a younger person.
So the word "immature" is what I would use, hence why I agreed.
You're probably a decent person, but most times that doesn't translate well through the internet, specifically when you try to over-elaborate things.
Chill dude.
Well.. I am a immature person, I mean there's not much wrong with that when you get down to it because just being serious about everything all the time is just ultimately stressful and unneeded I mean I'm not gonna try to act like something I'm not so if you dislike how I am then whatever its of no importance to me.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:53 PM   #10
Alan

That sounds like a very serious and immature thing to say.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:54 PM   #11
Valikiyro

Quote:
Well yeah I'm serious.
I've genuinely stalked people before, and was curious if you really did or not.
Haha
Haha well, I have but I wouldn't really label myself as such... I mean I'm not that bored with my life yet and I kind of already know what most of my friends and other people do on a daily basis so it wouldn't really matter all that much.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #12
Valikiyro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
That sounds like a very serious and immature thing to say.
You just hate me to begin with so why should I even try and take your comment seriously?
Old 06-28-2011, 07:56 PM   #13
CarrionCorpse

You really need to stop trying so hard, kid.
I didn't say anything about disliking you.
Just chill and do whatever you want. Really.
I don't give two shits about how you act or how mature you are/aren't.
And don't get all butthurt about MoC saying they weren't sure about you being serious or what have you.
It's just an opinion for fucks sake.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:57 PM   #14
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valikiyro View Post
You just hate me to begin with so why should I even try and take your comment seriously?
The fact that you think I hate you tells us that you're too serious and immature for your own good.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:59 PM   #15
CarrionCorpse

And I didn't stalk those people because I was bored with my life.
I did because I thought they looked interesting and wanted to see what their lives were like.
Hell, the last guy I stalked I've been dating for 4 years.
Wouldn't have turned out that way had I not stalked him and found his hang out spots and the like.
You don't have to be bored with your life to have a creepy hobby like that. Hah
Old 06-28-2011, 08:01 PM   #16
Murder.Of.Crows

Oh Alan, leave the kid alone.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:11 PM   #17
Valikiyro

Quote:
You really need to stop trying so hard, kid.
I didn't say anything about disliking you.
Just chill and do whatever you want. Really.
I don't give two shits about how you act or how mature you are/aren't.
And don't get all butthurt about MoC saying they weren't sure about you being serious or what have you.
It's just an opinion for fucks sake.
So you want me to be serious but not? Well sorry but it makes it seem like I'll look like a total ass either way so whatever I guess I'll just play the role as the little prick ass kid who apparently knows nothing about nothing but yeah sure talk all high and mighty I'm just replying to what you people are saying and I mean people get defensive when they're criticized its human nature don't be all critical and judgmental about it... As for my attitude If you think I should be better in all honesty I could've took it a lot worse and have been even more of a dick about it but I guess you don't care about that now do you..?
Old 06-28-2011, 08:17 PM   #18
CarrionCorpse

I think you have serious problems with understanding things, kid.
You took what I said and warped it to make it look like I was out to get you.
JUST CHILL.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:20 PM   #19
Valikiyro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
The fact that you think I hate you tells us that you're too serious and immature for your own good.
Hate, dislike, annoyed, its all the same damn thing when it comes down to it so say whatever you want. As for me being immature your the one starting pointless fights not me.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:23 PM   #20
Valikiyro

Quote:
I think you have serious problems with understanding things, kid.
You took what I said and warped it to make it look like I was out to get you.
JUST CHILL.
I never said you were out to get me... I was simply stating that your insulting me and telling me to be "Chill" about it.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:24 PM   #21
CarrionCorpse

Whatever man.
Get over it.

So what is there to do in Walla Walla?
Old 06-28-2011, 08:33 PM   #22
Valikiyro

Quote:
Whatever man.
Get over it.

So what is there to do in Walla Walla?
Fine, I don't really wanna fight about pointless things either... ._.

Well, Its somewhat of a rural area but it does have its good aspects like the downtown's pretty nice and quaint and usually has something going on... The fair and balloon stampede is usually pretty fun to go to when they have it but other then that you just have to be creative and do your own thing to keep entertained. I mean its honestly not that interesting unless your a pretty big wine drinker because that's kind of all this towns famous and known for.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:46 AM   #23
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valikiyro View Post
Fine, I don't really wanna fight about pointless things either... ._.

Well, Its somewhat of a rural area but it does have its good aspects like the downtown's pretty nice and quaint and usually has something going on... The fair and balloon stampede is usually pretty fun to go to when they have it but other then that you just have to be creative and do your own thing to keep entertained. I mean its honestly not that interesting unless your a pretty big wine drinker because that's kind of all this towns famous and known for.
Can't say I've ever heard of Walla Walla being known for wine. I've known for a long time however that it was a stop on the Oregon Trail. I also remember an episode of Arthur where DW does a rather funny tounge twister while asking about what Walla Walla is.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:12 AM   #24
Valikiyro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus View Post
Can't say I've ever heard of Walla Walla being known for wine. I've known for a long time however that it was a stop on the Oregon Trail. I also remember an episode of Arthur where DW does a rather funny tounge twister while asking about what Walla Walla is.
Oh, well there are actually quite a few winery's here and that usually seems to be the main reason people typically visit this town but I'm not surprised you don't know about that part its not like this town is exceptionally known for it it's just known for it. Oregon trail? Yeah, Walla walla actually means two rivers which was given to it by the Indian tribes who use to reside here until the Whitman missionary's came in and tried to convert all of them which eventually led to the Whitman massacre and soon after the cayuse war...
Haha, well as for the show I use to watch it myself when I was fairly younger but I don't really quite remember that part....
Old 06-29-2011, 06:57 AM   #25
Grausamkeit

How do you feel about Sopor Aeternus' early work?

I wasn't aware that London After Midnight had survived after all of these years. Do you watch many Lon Chaney Sr. movies?

I've heard of 'Bondage Fairies' but the one I know isn't a music group.

Welcome to the forum. If you don't already possess a shark skin before joining this forum you will soon develop one.

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote