Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-26-2009, 09:52 PM   #26
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathwolf View Post
It's my turn to freely confess that I am stupid and socially maladjusted, to prove it: I am on the same forum and even the same thread with a person named GOTHICUSMAXIMUS.
I'm glad you were honest with yourself. Believe it or not, a lot of people fight me on that issue, and what ensues is just a mess.
I thought you liked Gothics. Surely you wouldn't seek to rename the highest office within our society, would you? How little you know.

Quote:
I am sorry if I made you leave a message on my ex's voicemail, but I am sure that she would still be happy that somebody thought about talking to her.
Wait, hold on, are you just putting forth another piteous effort to be clever, or was I right? That was kind of a shot in the dark.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:37 PM   #27
deathwolf

Lady Christin: First of all thnks for your kind welcoming and for going back to the main point of my posting. In regard to what you say about how people are variabley experiancing the death or let's say the near death situation, I totally agree with that, but for me it was really a hard one, I was mugged and my skull was basically smashed with several hematomas and abbarations to the brain. They hat me with a steel bar that I was knocked off on the spot, and it seems that they kept hitting me in order to release my back pack which I was keeping on holding it though I was unconcious. So I was basically in a coma for a month, everybody thought that I would never make it, but finally I woke up from the coma, it was really bad, I didn't feel in hell or screaming but rather I felt like I am in a vacuum space but it was peaceful and I want the people to leave me alone to die. When I went back to live, I felt like I have been pulled by people back to where it is a nonpeaceful anymore.
Mr. E Nigma: I don't really know how would theOD feel like! but I agree with you that there might be an exaguration about that issue.

Thank you people for sticking to the mail subject and being comprehensive.
deathwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:42 PM   #28
deathwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus View Post
I'm glad you were honest with yourself. Believe it or not, a lot of people fight me on that issue, and what ensues is just a mess.
I thought you liked Gothics. Surely you wouldn't seek to rename the highest office within our society, would you? How little you know.

Wait, hold on, are you just putting forth another piteous effort to be clever, or was I right? That was kind of a shot in the dark.
I am glad that I am agreeing with you about something. meaning it is just a proof that we are the same; Gothics; and that I like Gothics having no single effort to rename them.
I am sorry for making you think that I am trying to look like a smart, I think that I already confessed to you in a clear and honest way that I am stupid.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:43 PM   #29
Mr E Nigma

Quote:
Lady Christin: First of all thnks for your kind welcoming and for going back to the main point of my posting. In regard to what you say about how people are variabley experiancing the death or let's say the near death situation, I totally agree with that, but for me it was really a hard one, I was mugged and my skull was basically smashed with several hematomas and abbarations to the brain. They hat me with a steel bar that I was knocked off on the spot, and it seems that they kept hitting me in order to release my back pack which I was keeping on holding it though I was unconcious. So I was basically in a coma for a month, everybody thought that I would never make it, but finally I woke up from the coma, it was really bad, I didn't feel hell or screamoing but rather I felt like I am in a vacuum and I want the people to leave alone to die. When I went back to live, I felt like I have been pulled by people back to where it is a nonpeaceful situation.
Mr. E Nigma: I don't really know how would theOD feel like! but I agree with you that there might be an exaguration about that issue.

Thank you people for sticking to the mail subject and being comprehensive.
But alas I cannot thank you for being comprehensive.... -_-

How does one misspell such a simple word as main or even a mildly complex one, saying exaguration, as I'm sure it's a misspelling, I'm not quite sure of what, yet you spell comprehensive immaculately.

What... the FUCK... are you?

People, can be this stupid?

Just when you think you know most of life's secrets.. one sneaks up on you and slaps you in the bum.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:43 PM   #30
Lady Christine

That's a new sort of experience. In theory though, the reason why so many fear death is due to the uncertainty of it. I do wonder what happens when one dies though... personally I'd like to believe in eastern religions... their concept of death fascinates me... but back to your story. I'm sorry such an event happened to you... being attacked is traumatic and sometimes it's hard to recover from, but it's good you came out of that coma, mainly because it's another life in this world... another flickering candle not yet extinguished... you're very lucky to have made it.
Lady Christine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:09 PM   #31
gothicusmaximus

Holy hell, this is some Catch-level shit right here.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:22 PM   #32
Mr E Nigma

What's a Catch?
Old 03-26-2009, 11:23 PM   #33
deathwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr E Nigma View Post
But alas I cannot thank you for being comprehensive.... -_-

How does one misspell such a simple word as main or even a mildly complex one, saying exaguration, as I'm sure it's a misspelling, I'm not quite sure of what, yet you spell comprehensive immaculately.

What... the FUCK... are you?

People, can be this stupid?

Just when you think you know most of life's secrets.. one sneaks up on you and slaps you in the bum.
You know what Mr.ENEGMA I would spell things and make mistakes just like anybody else.
In regard to the immaculate use of the word "comprehensive"; I appologize for that, I think I went so far in expressing myself, I didn't keep in mind that there are few people over here who might not even finished their high-school that they are unable to COMPREHENT all the possible meanings of what any word would mean.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:27 PM   #34
deathwolf

Quote:
What's a Catch?
Mr. ENEGMA; it is WHAT A CATCH, not What's a catch!
unless you're having a problem in writing too.
why don't you go and clean your gun instead?
Old 03-26-2009, 11:32 PM   #35
Mr E Nigma

Actually you dumb ass, it's "What's a Catch" as in "What is a Catch"

Why the fuck would I say What a catch, who would I be implying is a catch. No one, hence why I didn't phrase it that way and to add, your post 2 posts above, my only response is "WTF?"
Old 03-26-2009, 11:33 PM   #36
deathwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Christine View Post
That's a new sort of experience. In theory though, the reason why so many fear death is due to the uncertainty of it. I do wonder what happens when one dies though... personally I'd like to believe in eastern religions... their concept of death fascinates me... but back to your story. I'm sorry such an event happened to you... being attacked is traumatic and sometimes it's hard to recover from, but it's good you came out of that coma, mainly because it's another life in this world... another flickering candle not yet extinguished... you're very lucky to have made it.
Lady Christine: Thanks a lot for your kind feelings, I studied a little bit of oriental religions and they are really fascinating, most of them believe that there is an afterlife, and they think that thier religions are the only way to secure that life, they take the religion as a kind of an insurance.
Actually I believe that all religions in the world are there as a result of fear from what would happen after-death since nobody is sure of what would happen after-death.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:37 PM   #37
deathwolf

Quote:
Actually you dumb ass, it's "What's a Catch" as in "What is a Catch"

Why the fuck would I say What a catch, who would I be implying is a catch. No one, hence why I didn't phrase it that way and to add, your post 2 posts above, my only response is "WTF?"
Sorry again Mr. ENEGMA, in fact I should have said (go and take care of your penguins) instead.
In regard to the post 2 post thing...... from now on I AM GOING TO IGNORE YOU.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:45 PM   #38
Necrophagist

Goffs.

I am the Antiproduct!

There is, they say, no fool like an old fool - Golding.

" All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting." - Orwell.
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:57 PM   #39
Godslayer Jillian

You mean goffiks.....

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:02 AM   #40
Alarica

Quote:
Mr. ENEGMA; it is WHAT A CATCH, not What's a catch!
unless you're having a problem in writing too.
why don't you go and clean your gun instead?
You are a fine one to correct someone elses post.

You claim to have died and been brought back and yet have to be 1 of the most ungrateful people out. If you think life is more worthless now, do something about it. You mentioned guns. Take your own advice there.

It must be AWFUL to have clinically died and been given a second chance at life.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 02:01 AM   #41
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Why do I get the feeling this person is serious...
Old 03-27-2009, 03:00 AM   #42
jack_the_knife

I'm utterly aghast as to what to think of think of this particular specimen. Can we keep it as a perpetual warning of the horrors of bad spelling and infinite stupidity?
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:20 AM   #43
Lady Christine

Quote:
Lady Christine: Thanks a lot for your kind feelings, I studied a little bit of oriental religions and they are really fascinating, most of them believe that there is an afterlife, and they think that thier religions are the only way to secure that life, they take the religion as a kind of an insurance.
Actually I believe that all religions in the world are there as a result of fear from what would happen after-death since nobody is sure of what would happen after-death.
Actually, I was referring to the Hindu and Buddhist teachings. That you must live a life free from the idea of inflicting pain or suffering on another, and rather, to change yourself into a better human being. The idea fascinates me... and I believe in one of the teachings, you enter a sort of afterlife, where you are given a scale, and you place your heart on one side, with a feather on the other. If your heart is not lighter then the feather then you are sentenced to a reincarnation. I love the idea of Karma as well, that you are the one who damns yourself if in fact you do so...
Lady Christine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:44 AM   #44
Vivi

Quote:
For the Rest of replies: GO TO HELL WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKEN POSERS.
How do you know these people are posers? I noticed you didnt mention music in your intro, only vague ideas of what you think goth is. And "gothic" is an adjective. It makes no sense saying your a "gothic". This is usually the name Junior high students who listen to Manson and scribble 666 on their foreheads give themselves. The name i give them is "poser".
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:32 PM   #45
CrimsonPythonidae

Quote:
What's a Catch?
Oh you missed out on a big bucket of fun there! Find a thread called "Catch Goth Style" (I think), in the "fashion" forum, if you have some time to waste. If it's even still there.
CrimsonPythonidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:36 PM   #46
Mr E Nigma

Will do sir.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:02 AM   #47
Pyre

I now feel the way GothicusMaximus felt when Opteron posted about sporting the Hitler 'stache: this kid makes me want to quit goth--just turn in my badge, say my good-byes, and leave.

I'll try persevering for the sake of my research.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 02:30 PM   #48
deathwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarica View Post
You are a fine one to correct someone elses post.

You claim to have died and been brought back and yet have to be 1 of the most ungrateful people out. If you think life is more worthless now, do something about it. You mentioned guns. Take your own advice there.

It must be AWFUL to have clinically died and been given a second chance at life.
Alarica,
According to my research; your name means (All ruler), is that right?
Anyway, you ruled me well with what you said, I think you are right about how I should be more thankful of being given another chance to live.
I appreciate your kind emosions and I appologize for being a bit crazy with what I said, and ou are right; I actually do hate death and guns or any other stuff like that.
I hoep we can be good friends from now on.... Take care Alarica