Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-02-2008, 05:53 PM   #1
Unimatrix 00

I got suspended from school for bashing the shit out of a bitch.

She was slagging me off in the yard, and it's been happening for ages, so I just turned around and smacked her down to the ground with my school bag. Then I slapped her face while she was on the ground, then when she got up I tripped her up. Then I proceeded to pull her hair, then slap her in the face and breasts. Then I punched her in the face and busted her ugly big nose and cheek. Then I kicked her in her pussy. Everyone saw it. I know I shouldnt feel this way, but I feel a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
Unimatrix 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 05:56 PM   #2
raggedyanne

Um, I cannot condone violence of any kind and neither can your school. No matter how much she's hurt you with her words, it's not right to cause the kind of injury you describe in you post. The situation could have been better handled by speaking with a teacher or counselor and telling the girl to leave you alone.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 05:58 PM   #3
Unimatrix 00

I told a friend of mine, and she did nothing about it. I've been planning to bash the uglay bitch for ages and I'm so proud now. You say it's not right to beat her up just because of her words, but they were words that hurt. If anything, I didn't do enough. She was still able to get the bus home.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:05 PM   #4
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
It may have felt good, but it destroyed your character by stooping to violence.
Sure, her character sounds like it was corroded and needed cleaning, but now you are the bad guy.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 06:06 PM   #5
Unimatrix 00

Oh no HumanePain, everything's okay now. Fuckers in school are too afraid of me to talk anymore shit to me.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:09 PM   #6
Valravn

Well I can understand how you feel good about it. Some person that was bulling me some years ago at school regretted it pretty fast btu looking back that is not so cool afterwards imo. I went to their level or even lower becasue at the end i just did what other people did to me therefor i wasn't any better. Flourish and prosper is in my opinion a much better way for shwo others what you can do and be without need to be violent.
Valravn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 06:10 PM   #7
Saya

I agree with Humane. You kicked the shit out of her, she can probably sue you as well, and to say nothing of your reputation. And did you really need to kick her in the box? And pull her hair and slap her boobs? Thats just degrading, to both of you. Not only did you hurt her, but you fought dirty as well.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 06:27 PM   #8
morbid_doodle

Your actually proud of resorting to violence to solve a problem?

"If one does not practice nonviolence in one's own personal relations with others and hopes to use it in bigger affairs, one is vastly mistaken." - ghandi
morbid_doodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 06:38 PM   #9
Xombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix 00
Oh no HumanePain, everything's okay now. Fuckers in school are too afraid of me to talk anymore shit to me.
No, now they'll all just say it behind your back and make you look like a fool. Great job.
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 07:37 PM   #10
Underwater Ophelia

Uni, this was a childish and stupid way to react.
The adult thing to do is just walk away.

Do you realize she can sue you?
Or that you've made her look like a saint?
Or that now you're going to miss out on some of your education?

Be proud, dumbass.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 07:43 PM   #11
TheBloodEternity

You could have just walked away. You could have just come back at her verbally. You could have even just punched her once and left it at that.

But beating the crap out of her while she, apparently, wasn't fighting back? Hitting her in the pussy and boobs? This all just makes you look immature and stupid.

Also, now everyone is just going to talk about you behind your back.

Do you even realize any of this?

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
TheBloodEternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 08:11 PM   #12
viscus

Suspended from school? You're lucky.

You should have been arrested and charged with assault.

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 08:22 PM   #13
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix 00
Good! Just like Stalin!
Great fucking job!
I'd tell you to fuck off, but that's your catchphrase.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 08:23 PM   #14
Wednesday Friday Addams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Good! Just like Stalin!
Great fucking job!
I'd tell you to fuck off, but that's your catchphrase.
As much as I'm not a Stalin fan you could give the guy a bit more rep then comparing him to uni.
Wednesday Friday Addams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 08:24 PM   #15
LetheanBlacklight

^^.......Hahahahahaaa
Old 09-02-2008, 08:44 PM   #16
TheBloodEternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by viscus
You should have been arrested and charged with assault.
We can only hope...

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
TheBloodEternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 08:50 PM   #17
AngelikDemonik

A bitch-slap to the girl's face would have been more than enough. No need to attack her reproductive organs.

My boyfriend told me a nice little quote to live by when it comes to getting mad about people who run their mouths--"Keep talking shit, you're making me famous."

No matter who you are, there will ALWAYS be someone who has something nasty to say about you. Get over it. It's life.

http://www.myspace.com/dancemydarling

AIM: ThisIsntSybil
AngelikDemonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:00 PM   #18
Calypso

Wow, schools must be lax there. Here, for even a small fist fight you risk expulsion from the district, on top of 7 week suspension.
Calypso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 11:49 PM   #19
gothicusmaximus

Next time you should just follow through and murder her. Your callous disregard for human life at such a young age will spur a media frenzy, and somehow I doubt you'll ever produce anything of greater value than a moderately entertaining media frenzy, so there's no real need to stay out of prison.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:40 AM   #20
Joker_in_the_Pack

Congratulations, you've officially proved you're about as evolved as a Baboon.
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 05:57 AM   #21
NightmareInShiningArmour

I got suspended for a fight in year 6. I don't justify that at all, it was stupid.
Then again last year in year 7. The fucker threw scissors at me. About 1-2cm from my eye too, blade first.
I really don't condone violence but to be honest, if anyone starts things, I'm quite willing to finish it.

I think that what Unimatrix did was stupid. Just degrade the bitch with words, not your fists. It's not hard.
Also, I think that you are always gonna have someone putting you down. Don't resort to violence, that's how jailtime begins.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:30 AM   #22
$haDe

I've just got out of the institution,so I'm not going to say that u r right or wrong to protect your self-respect.

Trust me this,the institution can be far more than your worst nightmare if you maintain being yourself in this way.
For a few month,You'll be move to an asylum,for sure

It's not a good vacation back there,Even that I managed to survived.

You'll lost who you are,staying there to long.

As a teenager,I wish you won't be sent there
Old 09-03-2008, 06:43 AM   #23
honeythorn

What was done was utterly OTT . Booting her in the flange in particular was seriously unnessecary. One slap and a lot of harsh words would have been more than enough. If you really felt what you did was nessecary (even though it wasn't ) then you might have had half a braincell to do it OUT of school. As Ophelia said, you will now be missing schoolwork that would help your education.

I was bullied for nearly a decade at school, and yes they were words that hurt ( not to mention the bricks and glass that got thrown at me purely for being overweight ) but I didn't resort to your level of stupidity. I only ever slapped one of them, and I did it out of school hours. He never said a word to me after.

$hade, from her style of typing and words used I'm going hazard a guess that she's from the UK . We don't have things like the institution you went to as far as I am aware. Not for people who misbehave at school or anything like that anyway.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 06:54 AM   #24
$haDe

edit: honeythorn,I haven't finished!! :>

....But as a human being,May I ask why in the world don't you throw back some words!!

We're HUMAN. h-u-m-a-n We're far more than just a wild creature.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:05 AM   #25
Tam Li Hua

Uni: As someone who's fought and fought hard to control her anger issues, I have to say that this was -definitely- the wrong way to handle things. :/

Was she being bitchy? Sure. But why not be bitchy back instead of going at her like a half-crazed animal? That's just not cool. -_-;;

Trust me, I understand that feeling of just wanting to beat the living hell out of someone for their smart mouth, but you just can't. If you absolutely MUST be violent about it, get a punching bag, tape a pic of the girl to it, and let it all out that way. [I used to kick trees and curbs when I couldn't contain myself. Heck, even slamming doors is better than actually hitting someone.]

Anyways, I hope you learn some better self-control, and that destroying a tiny anthill doesn't take a bazooka.