Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 12-17-2005, 02:03 PM   #476
Wise Child

I was raised in Southend, and now live in London. It's nice. If you like traffic, smog, and chavs on every corner.
Wise Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 09:03 AM   #477
Fallenfromgrace

I was born and raised in Trinidad And Tobago its a double island country for thoses who were confused, Its located in the caribbean and i live in Trinidad to be more specific,our national festival is carnival.....i cant stand it really,and thats all i can really say
Fallenfromgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:34 AM   #478
DirtyBlonde

I was born in Long Beach, and grew up in various close-knit towns in Southern California. The worst would be Manhattan Beach, where I lived for about 16 years. The people there are total uppity a$$holes--I had some okay friends there, but it was hell being poor and living amongst rich people. Then I moved 2 towns over to Redondo Beach and that was cool. They're a bit more laid back. Then I moved about 70miles inland to San Bernardino County with my husband where it's nothing but Meth'd up rednecks and people who speak little to no english. It's great. The people here are all pissed off and annoying. I'm home.
DirtyBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote