Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-15-2006, 11:31 PM   #1
disemic

This is an utter Disemic

Hello to all who click on this. I am Jessica so that makes me a girl if you wanted to know that. I’m currently very uninspired so I shall just answer the questions as they are. I also apologize for any misspellings. I have always been a terrible speller and to make matters worse have a keyboard which I swear needs to be replaced.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
I unfortunately do not have a job but am in serious need of one. I enjoy writing anything fictional wither it has some basses on a real event or is complete imagination. I also enjoy reading, listening to music, scaring random people and hanging with my friends.

2. Where are you from?
Australia, Victoria to be exact

3. Who is your favorite author?
Umm… that’s tough probably Edgar Allan Poe

4. What are your favorite films?
That changes a lot currently it is The Crow, Underworld, Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas (I know its way to popular and everything but I’m just a Jack junkie) and Dracula 2000

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
I haven’t actually thought much about a wedding, probably stuff from H.I.M. or something.

6. At your funeral?
I really don’t know, I haven’t planned a funeral. But then again anything that my friends can think of should be ok…let’s just hope they don’t wish to torment my soul

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
I’ll think about that one. Probably something which will leave an impression.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
Hmm…preferably a black marble casket.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
My shirt which has dark red sleeves made from a sheer fabric and the main torso part is black. The back has a gold design that reminds me a bit of Aztec markings and the front has a dark red sun sort of shape with little gold bits. My brothers black jeans (it’s handy when your brother is the same size as you and wears the same sort of clothes), my black and pink Eugene Adios.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Probably being able to be immature without being told to act my age

11. What's your favorite band?
Anything from SlipKnot and Cradle of Filth to H.I.M. and Within Temptation.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I’m still in high school but I want to be a photographer or a music producer or something along those lines

13. Why did you join?
I joined for a number of reasons: 1)I wish to know more people who enjoy the same sort of things as I do 2) I have WAY to much time on my hands and 3) a good friend of mine pointed this site out to me and said it would be a lot more fun then having to explain what we as Goths are like to two narrow minded people.

P.S. Also if you wanted to know the word disemic is one of my creations and is a mix of Disaster and Epidemic.
disemic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 11:52 PM   #2
Shi'ark

Welcome to Gothic.net Disemic.
Don’t worry to much about how well you spell, I my self am a bad speller but this being a literacy site it fall of people who will help you with it in a friendly way… most of the time.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:11 AM   #3
Godslayer Jillian

Ah, yes, Aztecs.
I rather prefer the Mayans.
They were smarter, and probably the only people smaller than myself

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 05:22 AM   #4
Queenofdarkness57

Welcome to Gnet, Disemic. I like your name.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:12 AM   #5
Cicero

I'm from Victoria, too! Apollo Bay to be exact. And you have the same name as my sister... Spoooooky. Ooh, and "The Crow" just happens to be my favourite movie of all time.

Welcome to the board!
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 06:24 AM   #6
succubus,queenofvampires

Hey, Disemic. Welcome!
I really like your choices;in music, in movies.....

Anyways, welcome!
succubus,queenofvampires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 09:12 PM   #7
Magpie_Tendencies

Hey Jess! Can't believe you finally registered while I was out of town and couldn't welcome you. Anyway, welcome.

Cicero - I love Apollo Bay. I'm up there about two or three times a year. The beach there is fantastic.