Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 07-19-2009, 02:25 AM   #1
WarlockSix

Last night was a tad random.

I was with this chick. I met her at the Scary Canary club, on Kent St in Sydney. We were heaps drunk and staggered to the 7Eleven next door for a meat pie and sausage roll with sauce, before falling into the back of a taxi and headed back to her place in Neutral Bay. Turned out she still lived with her parents. She said she was 23 - and who was I to argue? Of course, there was some attempt at fumbling around in the backseat - but I knew the real action wouldn't happen until we could get a little privacy.

$33.25 in taxi fares later, we arrived at the house. It was 2.28am, according to the taxi driver. Giggling and whispering drunken shit, we creeped in though the front door and she dragged me straight to her bedroom - her parents room was down the end of the hall, she said. We were horny as hell, falling against the dresser then backwards onto her bed. She was kissing my neck while I slid my hand up her skirt and between her thighs, my thumb just toying with the edge of her panties. Her breathing deepened. She was whispering something in my ear - I almost didn't hear it. She said "We're no strangers to love" . I thought "Well, that's prolly true." as my other hand moved up her back, fumbling for the clip that would undo her bra. Her voice - now raspy - said "you know the rules" as my hand moved around to her left breast. "And so do I" I replied.

Her hand slid down my chest - towards the zipper of my jeans. Then came the showstopper. She said "A FULL commitment, is what I'm thinking of..." FUCK! Here I was - at umm.... full attention (if you know what I mean ) and that's when she starts giving me the 'commitment' speech. So what did I do? I played it cool - of course. I grabbed her hand and placed it over my crotch. "You wouldn't get THIS, from any other guy."

As she squeezed gently she said "I just want to tell you how I'm feeling" - but what about how I was feeling? She said "Got to make you understand...". Oh no...here it comes, I thought. She tugged at my zipper, slipping her hand inside - her fingers curling around the shaft. Now it was my voice which deepened. I said "I'm never gunna give you up. I'm never gunna let you down. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you."

Then her dad walked in and punched me in the back of the head.
WarlockSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:26 AM   #2
Anarasha

Interresting? o.O
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:31 AM   #3
Konstantin

Who the hell even Rockrolls any more?
Konstantin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:56 AM   #4
Underwater Ophelia

Who the hell doesn't know that it's "Rickroll?"
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:44 AM   #5
Anarasha

Newbs to the intarnetz? :P
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:48 PM   #6
MollyMac

That was not random. That was a chain of events as connected as the wrinkles in Stephen King's dick.