Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-16-2009, 04:53 PM   #226
Duane

You never go ass to mouth! You never go ass to mouth? You never go ass to mouth! Clerks 2 rocks... anyways, the crucifix thing, is just bleh
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:59 PM   #227
RozzVanian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
I always assumed it was taking a penis from ass to mouth. Rimming is kind of a whole different story as you can actually get that bit pretty clean.
No, I literally meant ass directly in contact with mouth. I don't see why anyone would want to do that, but I was curious if anyone did.

And yeah, don't pleasure yourself with a crucifix. You'll make Jesus cry.
RozzVanian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:11 PM   #228
Delkaetre

Rozz- my Gentleman has been known to flick his tongue across my ass from time to time, but I have exceptionally careful personal cleaning in such areas. Ass in contact with mouth isn't awful provided the ass is very, very clean indeed.
I don't think I would invite his tongue any further than the surface, all the same.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:17 PM   #229
KontanKarite

God I need to go to England.

However, I've been interested in landing some light, non-commital, just-for-fun sex lately. I've been offered, but the one offering is ravenously insane, so I'm thinking about not going there. I'm sure it's in my best interest at this juncture.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #230
isobel black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
I always assumed it was taking a penis from ass to mouth.
I'm pretty sure that's what they're on about in the movie.

I wouldn't enjoy that as such for several reasons, but, as others have already mentioned, there's nothing wrong with a little anilingus.
isobel black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:40 PM   #231
Delkaetre

Kontan, creature, you know there are many over here who'd welcome you whatever your inclination. Company, clubs, conversation, carnality- call catered for.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:40 PM   #232
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozzVanian View Post
No, I literally meant ass directly in contact with mouth. I don't see why anyone would want to do that, but I was curious if anyone did.
I'm into it.
Fresh out of the shower? Yes please.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:19 PM   #233
Solumina

Quote:
Some people think that it feels awesome, personally I think it tickles and it makes me all squirmy so it isn't really my cup of tea but I have been with a few people who were quite fond of it and trust me when I tell you that with proper hygiene it is perfectly sanitary and doesn't have an unpleasant taste.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:50 PM   #234
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delkaetre View Post
Kontan, creature, you know there are many over here who'd welcome you whatever your inclination. Company, clubs, conversation, carnality- call catered for.
Of course, Delk. I wouldn't expect anything short of excellence from you and yours.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:19 AM   #235
Necromance

Quote:
I've never had sex. I've never had a girlfriend. According to teenage standards I have failed as an adolescent.
Trust me, that's not a bad thing. My boyfriend and I both wish we would have waited for eachother, as corny as it sounds. Believe me, if you have sex with just so random bitch just to lose it, or to the first girl who comes along, you may regret it when you meet someone really special.
Necromance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:18 AM   #236
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromance View Post
Trust me, that's not a bad thing. My boyfriend and I both wish we would have waited for eachother, as corny as it sounds. Believe me, if you have sex with just so random bitch just to lose it, or to the first girl who comes along, you may regret it when you meet someone really special.
Or you could have loads of casual sex so that when you meet someone "special", you're a sex god.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:19 AM   #237
Slap Your Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
Or you could have loads of casual sex so that when you meet someone "special", you're a sex god.
An STD infested Sex God.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:50 AM   #238
Penguin Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slap Your Love View Post
An STD infested Sex God.
Or! Just a sex god... Or someone who has had a lot of sex but sucks at it and can only go through life with one night stands...
Penguin Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:31 AM   #239
Necromance

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
My mom brought me up with very high morals regarding sex, so I guess I'm just old fashioned. I'm 22 and I've only been with 4 guys, and I feel bad about that. I feel 4 is too many. My boyfriend has only been with 1 other girl besides me. He was fine in bed when we had it the first time. He needed a little work on oral stimulation, but that was just because his old girlfriend liked something different than I do.

I don't think it is as important to be perfect at sex when you finally meet the right person. It just gives you the opportunity to expirement and get better at it with the person that loves you. I actually used to get really jealous and mad because he lost his virginity to someone else. That is something i have come to terms with. I guess I was just insecure, but it could have something to do with becoming an atheist as well.

Now, I have a question. Are there any safe herbal supplements out there for women to enjoy sex? I am on 3 different psychiatric drugs, and depo-provera, all of which kill sexual enjoyment. Sex doesn't really feel good at all anymore. Actually, sometimes it really hurts. I forgot to take one of my medications last week, and for the 1st time in 8 months, sex felt good again. I actually had an orgasm. The 1st one in 8 months. I don't mind it not feeling good, I do it for my boyfriend, it pleases him very much, and I enjoy the bonding. However, it would enchance the bonding and closeness if it felt good for me as well.

I thought about dropping oone of my meds, but I think it would be foolish to comprimise my mental health just for a brief moment of pleasure. I'm bipolar, and if I don't take all my medication, I am a real bitch. I try to control my temper, but little things set me off.

Sorry for the long post and if it was too much information.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:46 AM   #240
Cicero

I wouldn't be able to survive not being able to enjoy sex... As a wise !Kung woman once said, "if a woman doesn't have/enjoy sex, her thoughts are ruined and she is always angry".

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:03 PM   #241
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
I wouldn't be able to survive not being able to enjoy sex... As a wise !Kung woman once said, "if a woman doesn't have/enjoy sex, her thoughts are ruined and she is always angry".
Holy shit that's so true. It's why I drop a "fuck" every few sentences. Angry compensation.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:09 PM   #242
isobel black

When I was on antidepressants I had a really hard time coming. It was one of the more pressing reasons to stop taking them.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:14 PM   #243
Cicero

I found a certain brand of the pill killed my sex drive. One of the reasons why I gladly traded in taking it for the use of condoms and heightened possibility of pregnancy. So far, so good.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:28 PM   #244
isobel black

Oh man am I glad I've never had to bother with that. Definitely one of the perks of sleeping with women...
Old 04-20-2009, 01:16 PM   #245
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
As a wise !Kung woman once said, "if a woman doesn't have/enjoy sex, her thoughts are ruined and she is always angry".

I've not suffered this at all to be honest haha.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:27 PM   #246
Necromance

Quote:
Originally Posted by isobel black View Post
When I was on antidepressants I had a really hard time coming. It was one of the more pressing reasons to stop taking them.
True, and while I miss orgasms, I feel it is more important for me to be mentally stable. I feel alot worse being off my meds than missing out on orgasms.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:37 AM   #247
isobel black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromance View Post
True, and while I miss orgasms, I feel it is more important for me to be mentally stable. I feel alot worse being off my meds than missing out on orgasms.
Well, I was never clinically depressed. I was on antidepressants for about six weeks when I was 18. I'm pretty sure back then my serotonin levels were fucked up because I used a lot of E, and it cleared right up before I even finished the prescription.

Last year I felt another depression coming on and got back on them, and took them for about 30 days. Although it wasn't completely over when the prescription ran out, I didn't want to get back on them, and I was luckily able to get over it without the meds.

Although I understand some people do need them, I'm wary of psychiatric drugs and suspect they are prescribed too readily.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:41 AM   #248
SiouxsiePernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by isobel black View Post
Zoloft is especially bad in that respect.
SiouxsiePernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 07:55 AM   #249
Stormtrooper of Death

You people and your sex! Ha! I haven't had a girlfriend in over 3 years! I've kinda gotten used to it, but still, I wish somebody like the same shit i do sometimes.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:42 AM   #250
Haunted House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death View Post
You people and your sex! Ha! I haven't had a girlfriend in over 3 years! I've kinda gotten used to it, but still, I wish somebody like the same shit i do sometimes.
Depends on what the stuff you like is. You'd be suprised. Especially if it's something as mundane and common as like, bondage or something.