Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 04-20-2009, 04:03 AM   #26
Pyre

Don't worry, Desdemona. I think it's agreed upon that no one can suck this much. This person is either pulling our chain, or they need to be neutered. I think it's a combination of both.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:20 AM   #27
Mir

You hate someone just because they like Twilight. That's just lame.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:47 AM   #28
PrInCeSs 0f G0tH

why do u guys do like that with all new comers????everyone is a troll 4 u!!!!!!everyone is STUPID...right?!except YOU!!!!!!!!!!i'm like i am and i dont want to change anything in myself to b like u all....dont worry i'm not like z others who would just turn back and go
to be truth i think that you all are insulting yourselves (*_*)
PrInCeSs 0f G0tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:51 AM   #29
Pyre

I think she just hates the people that are obsessed with it.

My best friend likes the Twilight series, but you'd never know it unless you asked her about it, which I had to because I completely forgot she ever read it. She's not obnoxious about it like some people are.

For instance, my brother informed me that the high school I attended has resorted to becoming a living Twilight series where large numbers of people call each other by character names from the books, and couples have been known to split up because the girl didn't think her boyfriend was "Edward" enough.

I personally thought it was amusing that while over Thanksgiving break last year my sister and I shared a room at our grandmother's and sat side-by-side reading books. I commented to her how amusing it was that I was reading Dracula, the grandfather of vampire novels, while she was reading Twilight, the bastard child. She's also not obnoxious about it.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Old 04-20-2009, 04:58 AM   #30
PrInCeSs 0f G0tH

n0 but twilight is not like the other film,,,,i've seen the movie and i'm read it online^^
its not only twilight,,,it continues through 3 more books which the movies have not yet finished the second is moon light which i've just finished...i'm fucking in love with it(^_^)
Old 04-20-2009, 05:09 AM   #31
Pyre

I am pretty sure the second is called New Moon. I don't feel like checking. Either way, I know it's not Moon Light, so you're a moron.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:14 AM   #32
Mir

Pyre, sweetie, why does it seem like you take everything ever so seriously?

I'm just saying that given a little perspective, people would realize that all this pales in significance to truly hateful occurrences in the world today. The ongoing genocide in Darfur for instance.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:16 AM   #33
Pyre

lmao Mir <3

I wasn't taking it seriously, but this person is obviously bullshitting to claim they are that involved with the Twilight series and yet get the titles wrong. I had the same problem with Bonquisha: it's all about inconsistency. A troll needs to be consistent, otherwise they blow their cover. They make a terrible troll otherwise.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:19 AM   #34
Mir

007 trolls ain't no fun, yo!
Old 04-20-2009, 05:20 AM   #35
Pyre

Point in case:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of shit
only J.K Rowling's books are amazing but the film harry potter is bullshit i prefer to read the book than watch a whole lenghty film :S
Inconsistent. The more she posts, the better her writing gets. It shows that she's getting too comfortable with her persona and growing tired of trying to sound like a moron. It actually takes a lot of work to troll, which I have experienced before.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:21 AM   #36
viscus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrInCeSs 0f G0tH View Post
why do u guys do like that with all new comers????everyone is a troll 4 u!!!!!!everyone is STUPID...right?!except YOU!!!!!!!!!!i'm like i am and i dont want to change anything in myself to b like u all....dont worry i'm not like z others who would just turn back and go
to be truth i think that you all are insulting yourselves (*_*)
Not everyone, only those who are trite and obnoxious. You are so to such a degree that it cannot be genuine, and therefore are a troll.

I mean honestly, "PrInCeSs 0f G0tH?" Marilyn Manson? Twilight? What do you take us for?

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:22 AM   #37
PrInCeSs 0f G0tH

OMG....i'm not that type to swear at ppl but what the fuck do u have with people who love TWILIGHT??????JUST FUCK 0FF IF U DONT LIKE IT....imaoooooo!!!!!n0 need to act like that...its just an opera,,,thats all!!l0ol
i think i know ur prob?!u'r afraid if Bonquisha is more interested in Edward than in u...bwahahahahahahaha o_0
Old 04-20-2009, 05:23 AM   #38
Mir

But, it's great material for shits and giggles! Anything that can make me smile/laugh has it's place in the world.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:24 AM   #39
Pyre

Her posts are amusing, though. I chuckled at that last one.

She's not naturally dumb like becky, she's actually trying to be over the top.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:25 AM   #40
PrInCeSs 0f G0tH

Quote:
Originally Posted by viscus View Post
Not everyone, only those who are trite and obnoxious. You are so to such a degree that it cannot be genuine, and therefore are a troll.

I mean honestly, "PrInCeSs 0f G0tH?" Marilyn Manson? Twilight? What do you take us for?
i dont take u guys for anything...its just ur way of behaving that i cant understand!!!!!!!its so strange,,,,but truely im enjoying k0z its z first time i'm meeting such strange people,,,,
Old 04-20-2009, 05:29 AM   #41
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
Her posts are amusing, though. I chuckled at that last one.

She's not naturally dumb like becky, she's actually trying to be over the top.
oh that becky!
Old 04-20-2009, 05:30 AM   #42
Mir

Princess of gawf! Meet the prince of darkness. [ unzips fly ]
Old 04-20-2009, 05:31 AM   #43
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir View Post
Princess of gawf! Meet the prince of darkness. [ unzips fly ]
::looks:: I don't see anything.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:32 AM   #44
Mir

[ hands you a microscope ]!!!
Old 04-20-2009, 05:36 AM   #45
PrInCeSs 0f G0tH

its already dark in this forum.....and u'r talking of darkness!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2009, 05:39 AM   #46
Mir

The light hurts me eyes.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:40 AM   #47
PrInCeSs 0f G0tH

r u gothic????
Old 04-20-2009, 05:41 AM   #48
Mir

I'm uber gawfficks!
Old 04-20-2009, 05:48 AM   #49
PrInCeSs 0f G0tH

hIhI,,,,but wot do u do in daylight?????stay at home???just like in Twilight?????
Old 04-20-2009, 05:51 AM   #50
Mir

Ja! I sleep in my wooden coffin with grit/mud imported specially from Transylvania. At night, I go to clubs, and dance away to sexy ebm muzaaks!