Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-26-2007, 11:41 AM   #1
Rae Ven Rae

Trolls and Know it alls

One of my pet peeves, the thing that will always set me off on a hair trigger (just as the hubby), are people who just won't stop trying t o prove a point ad nauseam--if I don't agree I don't--squash it!

I also hate people who are mean for meanness sake--just cause they can do it .

Sure you can--it is a free country but don't expect people to just jump up and down and say it tastes like candy.

I am opinionated and passionate, I have very strong points of view, but I don't try to push my ideals on people--however, I will fight to the death any one who does that to me.

I hate that shit--I absolutely, unequivocally beyond a fucking shadow of a doubt HATE that shit with a white hot, nova causing, head ache inducing, Chernobyl break down, nuclear attack, missile launching, planet busting, star falling, heavens rolling back, vein throbbing intensity that knows no reason....

whew...

Okay

I'm done....
Rae Ven Rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 11:45 AM   #2
NachtSorcier

That was very...descriptive?

I agree, though. It is just plain stupid to join forums just so you can post a few threads going "dur hur yu guyz r ghey!!!!!11" I often wonder if people like that ever leave the confines of their parents' basement.

Visit my online store: http://www.websofsilver.com
NachtSorcier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 12:00 PM   #3
Rae Ven Rae

LOL...I wonder if it happens as much in regular forums or if like, some frat boy who is bored decides, "Lets go fuck with some Goths..."
Old 09-26-2007, 12:04 PM   #4
NachtSorcier

It happens on all forums and there are idiots on both sides: Douchebags go to anything "alternative" like goth boards, gay boards or Paganism boards and troll, whereas "alternateens" do the same on American Idol boards. There's always some douche ready to troll on absolutely anything.

Old 09-26-2007, 12:05 PM   #5
Invisigoth69

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtSorcier
That was very...descriptive?

I agree, though. It is just plain stupid to join forums just so you can post a few threads going "dur hur yu guyz r ghey!!!!!11" I often wonder if people like that ever leave the confines of their parents' basement.
Yeah, I find that really juvenile and annoying but.... that does not mean I have to answer it. I just leave stuff like THAT alone.
Invisigoth69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 12:08 PM   #6
Tenrai Hogosha

I can confirm what Rae Ven Rae said it true. She is all those things and more. One of the many reasons I fell in love with her. Buut, I'm supposed to be the fire sign. Flame On........
Tenrai Hogosha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 12:19 PM   #7
Rae Ven Rae

Yeah--good thing my hunny likes fire--thing is, I cool down as quickly as I flame on, esp if I am wrong....lol

But flamers to me are like lamer than the people they feel superior to.

Like this one time, I went to a John Mayer forum once

*yes yes I know--shut up...lol*

And this guy comes on there just trashing the singer and his fans.

Now, I am not a fan really--I just thought, at the time, he was hot ( respcet-co-meter went down a ton when he started dating Jessica Simpson)

I dunno maybe I was drunk...

Anyhoo, this guys is being an ass--finally I say--"wow, dude, at least these people are fans. You don't even like the man, but you took the time to do a search, find the mans forum, sign up, create a post and submit it...

I think that takes you the biggest loser among us..lol..."

I mean, why waste time on something you DON'T like-life is too damn short...
Old 09-26-2007, 04:23 PM   #8
MollyMac

A lot of the trolling is simply "hook, line, and sinker". Either you take the bait or you don't.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:25 PM   #9
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Thank God for the ignore button.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 04:31 PM   #10
MollyMac

Yeah, too bad more people don't use it.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:00 PM   #11
Graveyard.Crow

DUR you ghuys r ghey
Old 09-26-2007, 07:09 PM   #12
MollyMac

yeah, well, you smell like cat ass.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:12 PM   #13
NachtSorcier

You guys smell like an old dog's breath.

If you smelled my dog's breath, you'd know what I mean.

Old 09-26-2007, 08:54 PM   #14
Uncle Smoov

I concur with all my beating heart, my brothers and my sisters. Maybe certain people (they know who they are) should get off of our forums and make their devastatingly witty, quick, but sober and critical observations about the human condition elsewhere. I know since day one (the twenty-eighth of August, 2007) a ton of people on these otherwise outstanding forums uttered the most hateful things to me for no imaginable reason. It really chars my beef when jerks pick on someone just because they're new and can't defend themselves properly. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who wishes pure and spiteful malice upon the aforementioned jerks.
Uncle Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 08:55 PM   #15
Graveyard.Crow

New people really do get dog attacks here. It's true.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:06 PM   #16
MaverickZero

I love thriving off of pointless debating, while the trolls think they're right and end up making utter fools of themselves
MaverickZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 10:57 PM   #17
Graveyard.Crow

Hehe
I like to bully small children so my self esteem stays high.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:05 AM   #18
Uncle Smoov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveyard.Crow
New people really do get dog attacks here. It's true.
You shouldn't make fun of dog attacks. My niece was almost killed when a mad dog approached her and she tricked it into dropping off a cliff in front of the dog's owner, who proceeded to chase her with a filthy, wheaty sickle. Now she doesn't have any feet and everybody makes me push her around in a wheelchair. It's a really sad situation, because she falls into anaphylaxis when people smoke around her, and I smoke all the time. Also she has rabies because the dog licked the sickle.
The hallmark of an operable culture is simple tact. All I ask is that you learn the importance of this quality before you make another grave faux pas that does nothing but cause general embarrassment and create an uncomfortable atmosphere.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:42 AM   #19
NachtSorcier

Smoov, you really should just give up. You're not nearly as clever as you think you are.

Old 09-27-2007, 09:51 AM   #20
LadyLucretia

Quote:
Smoov, you really should just give up. You're not nearly as clever as you think you are.
I disagree. Smoov's posts always give me a chuckle.
LadyLucretia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 10:50 AM   #21
JCC

Quote:
I concur.

You do realise, Smoov, that when you attempt to overcomplicate things, your sentence structure tends to become disjointed? You need to cope with the big words before you use them.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:14 AM   #22
Uncle Smoov

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
I concur.

You do realise, Smoov, that when you attempt to overcomplicate things, your sentence structure tends to become disjointed? You need to cope with the big words before you use them.
Being much better versed in our shining language than you are, I can assure you that 'disjointed' is not a more efficient method of saying "too long for JCC's archeozoic brain to follow." Your roundabout way of asking for my apologies that I am objectively superior to you is appalling and reprehensible. Would you ask somebody with no feet to apologize because their wheelchair takes up more room than you'd like? I certainly hope not. Am I expected to ask you to apologize to me because your hideous appearance makes me want to wretch? While I would certainly praise you for displaying maturity of that stratum, I would never in a quadrillion years ask you. You grow up and be an adult at your own pace, however unimaginably sluggish that pace is. You should take example from your girlfriend LadyLucretia and open your stubborn little eyeballs to my self-evident wisdoms. Go ahead, plunk a coin in the fountain!
Old 09-27-2007, 11:26 AM   #23
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Smoov
Am I expected to ask you to apologize to me because your hideous appearance makes me want to wretch?
Firstly, you meant retch.

Secondly, when you comment on the appearance of someone over the internet that you've never actually seen, we know that you're just another troll, you just use bigger words than most.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:41 PM   #24
LadyLucretia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Smoov
You should take example from your girlfriend LadyLucretia and open your stubborn little eyeballs to my self-evident wisdoms. Go ahead, plunk a coin in the fountain!
As much as I respect your magnificence, Smoov, I am technically old enough to be JCCs mother, so please don't call me his girlfriend

To all the haters: garbled syntax or not, Smoov's posts are often more amusing and insightful than most of what gets posted on here. I don't know why this forum has to be so serious that we can't laugh at ourselves now and then.
LadyLucretia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 12:58 PM   #25
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLucretia
As much as I respect your magnificence, Smoov, I am technically old enough to be JCCs mother, so please don't call me his girlfriend

To all the haters: garbled syntax or not, Smoov's posts are often more amusing and insightful than most of what gets posted on here. I don't know why this forum has to be so serious that we can't laugh at ourselves now and then.
Because laughing at other people isn't the same as laughing at yourself.