Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-14-2008, 03:09 AM   #1
JCC

People who act like their problems are the omega.

These people really annoy me. I don't mind people whining. It's a natural thing to do, and yeah, life screws people over a lot of the time, but when people have this ridiculous sympathy-mongering attitude of "Wah wah my life sucks beyond the telling wah wah my mum won't buy me that sweater I want THE WHORE wah wah". OH, and then when they say "Sorry about bothering you with my immense problems, it's what puts most people off about me, they can't handle my turmoil. Also because I'm ugly as shit." AND THEN expect for you to deny their ugliness so that they can feel better about themselves. Doesn't work that way.

Whine all you want. Acknowledge that some aspects of your life suck. But damn, have some fucking perspective.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 06:06 AM   #2
ApothoKeri

Yea well, it's not really whining that bothers me but it is the drama queen attention whores that DO think that not getting a sweater is really, an immense problem or they are are really under the illusion that people really can't handle that sweater turmoil as opposed to the reality that they are just no fun to be around and no one really cares about their minor crap. Luckily, the older you get, the less you run into those types of people. I am not saying it is only younger people that do that but even the older ones that still do so (many stop by then if they are smart enough after a few years to realize that it really does run people off) get the picture pretty fast when they can tell you just don't give a shit and they leave your presence when they do not get the response they want.
ApothoKeri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 07:08 AM   #3
tickingstitch

Thanks for the kick in the but so early in the morning. He said get out their and live damn it! I just like to bitch on gnet and if people have lame threads I ignore them, like I am sure not everyone reads my threads.

Aim: K143rsjrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
Oh shit!!!*tries to run away, but trips, he breaks his neck on a stool*No I know how Hilary Swank feels like.
tickingstitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 07:16 AM   #4
JCC

I have had my haircut.

I do not like it now, it is short and does not have the same bounce.

However, I am not starving to death, so I take it that my life > some other lives.

See? Perspective. The people I complain about would say that this is the reason why their life totally sucks and is irredeemably bad.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 07:16 AM   #5
Valerius

I hear ya. It's about time someone tossed drama-queen/whiners out into the forest full of bears. Let's see if they're still whining after a week with nothing but a tent and a survival knife. I mean, if they're still alive.

I don't think it's because you check your threads, stitch. Can I call you stitch? Like that thread you just composed about the whiny woman.

-Oscar Van den Boogaard, Dutch pacifist
Valerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:08 AM   #6
tickingstitch

Course you can call me stitch, thats my name hehe

Aim: K143rsjrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
Oh shit!!!*tries to run away, but trips, he breaks his neck on a stool*No I know how Hilary Swank feels like.
tickingstitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:13 AM   #7
Valerius

W00t! Can I call you gummystiches too?

-Oscar Van den Boogaard, Dutch pacifist
Valerius is offline   Reply With Quote