Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-01-2011, 01:28 AM   #26
Sir Canvas Corpsey

A writer with respect for the English language wouldn't butcher it as you do.

How do you know I'm not the god of the moon? I either write sincerely, or, I'm a dedicated 'faker' at which point you have to think I'm awesome based on the effort I put in.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:33 AM   #27
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Canvas Corpsey View Post
A writer with respect for the English language wouldn't butcher it as you do.

How do you know I'm not the god of the moon? I either write sincerely, or, I'm a dedicated 'faker' at which point you have to think I'm awesome based on the effort I put in.
This Is A Forum...Not A Sincere Work Of Art As Opposed To Actual Thought And Dedication On A Canvas Or A Piece Of Paper. Are You Being Serious Here?
JJ_Spade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:39 AM   #28
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Why do you think art posted on or made in response to electronic media and/or communication is any less sincere than actual media? Are you saying Digital Art isn't a 'sincere work of art'?

Are you really that much of a pompous elitist?
Old 03-01-2011, 01:46 AM   #29
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Why do you think art posted on or made in response to electronic media and/or communication is any less sincere than actual media? Are you saying Digital Art isn't a 'sincere work of art'?

Are you really that much of a pompous elitist?
Not Saying That It Isn't, But It's Not Exactly The Same Thing...I'm Sure You Had Your Poems And Such On Paper Before You Put It Up Here Right? Anyways This Is Just A Forum That People Communicate On, Nothing Needs To Be Perfect On It. I Don't Consider Talking On Here Like We Are "A Work Of Art."
Old 03-01-2011, 01:49 AM   #30
Sir Canvas Corpsey

No, in a Notepad document, and that's only if I didn't write it straight onto the forums. I'm not wasting paper and ink when I have my laptop with me. I don't see in any way, how that reflects on the sincerity of my art.

Seems like you really are just another sad case of elitism.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:56 AM   #31
JJ_Spade

Quote:
No, in a Notepad document, and that's only if I didn't write it straight onto the forums. I'm not wasting paper and ink when I have my laptop with me. I don't see in any way, how that reflects on the sincerity of my art.

Seems like you really are just another sad case of elitism.

Tell That To All The Famous Artists That Didn't Have The "Privilege" Of Technology. And What A Waste...If You Valued Your Work So Much Why Do That Before Copy-writing? Moron! Anyone In The World Can See YOUR Hard Effort On Here And Use It As Their Own. Don't Worry...I'm Not One To Do That As It Has Happened To Me Once With My Music Even Though They Did That Through Some Bullshit Loop Hole Because I Did Protect My Music, However You Are Just Giving Your Work Away Like A FOOL! Tell Me Then...If You Take Such Pride...Why Allow That? And As I Said Before...Talking To People On A Forum Is NOT A Work Of Art. It's Talking.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:28 AM   #32
JJ_Spade

Go Ahead And Tell Me How Stupid You Are Now Instead Of AMAZING...Lol
Old 03-01-2011, 03:11 AM   #33
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Telling you how stupid you are is so much more fun than lying though.

Tell what to those artists without the privilege? That I'm not going to waste resources by using the most efficient method that maintains the 'truth' of my work?

Art is a commodity that can easily be copied regardless of law, sincerity or where it is posted. I never said talking to people on forums was art (where you got that idea I don't know, presumably out of your ass) I simply advocated that it shouldn't matter as to whether something is art depending where or how it is published be it offline or online.

I don't give it away, I post it on here in good faith, and if that faith is betrayed, so be it, it's in the nature of greed and selfishness to hurt others. If not me on here, they'd do it to someone else or do it in real life.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:23 AM   #34
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Telling you how stupid you are is so much more fun than lying though.

Tell what to those artists without the privilege? That I'm not going to waste resources by using the most efficient method that maintains the 'truth' of my work?

Art is a commodity that can easily be copied regardless of law, sincerity or where it is posted. I never said talking to people on forums was art (where you got that idea I don't know, presumably out of your ass) I simply advocated that it shouldn't matter as to whether something is art depending where or how it is published be it offline or online.

I don't give it away, I post it on here in good faith, and if that faith is betrayed, so be it, it's in the nature of greed and selfishness to hurt others. If not me on here, they'd do it to someone else or do it in real life.
You Are Lying, You Assume I'm Stupid And You Don't Even Know Me! And Where Did I Get The Idea? From You Saying That Your Awesome Because You Post Your Poems On Here And That You Respect Writing And Don't Butcher It As You Think I Do. Your The One That Compared The Two. I Simply Said That "Talking On A Forum Is Not Art" I Was Arguing Your Statements. And You Talk About "Nature And Greed And Selfishness To Hurt Others..." Hmm Yet You Like To "Make Fun Of Me" You're Making Yourself Look Really Stupid Right Now...Talk Like You Know Shit, Then Tangle Yourself In Your Own Spider Web. Ah, Poetry In Pure Sight. *Shakes Head* Anyways...Basically You Are Just Plain Full Of Shit.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:33 AM   #35
JJ_Spade

Btw, You Remind Me Of Namkcud And M.O.C. Which Makes Me Curious...Are You Running Those Accounts? I See A Lot Of Similarities. I'm Always Having To Explain To M.O.C And Now I See Myself Explain Shit To You. You Are Claiming That You Are Awesome, And Namkcud Claims He "Sure Is Great" See Where I'm Getting At Here?
Old 03-01-2011, 03:37 AM   #36
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Spade View Post
You Are Lying, You Assume I'm Stupid And You Don't Even Know Me! And Where Did I Get The Idea? From You Saying That Your Awesome Because You Post Your Poems On Here And That You Respect Writing And Don't Butcher It As You Think I Do.
I said I was awesome and when you asked for proof I cited others and my poetry because my poetry is good is part of what makes me awesome not where I post it. Idiot.

Quote:
You're The One That Compared The Two. I Simply Said That "Talking On A Forum Is Not Art" I Was Arguing Your Statements.
Let's recap, you asserted that art being posted on a forum makes it less art, I argued that it doesn't, somehow you came up with the one intelligent statement (on your part) so far that "talking on a forum is not art", sadly irrelevant to the debate whether something created or published digitally can be considered on par with offline media. So I called you on pulling that statement out of nowhere. Correction in bold. Idiot.

Quote:
And You Talk About "Nature And Greed And Selfishness To Hurt Others..." Hmm Yet You Like To "Make Fun Of Me" You're Making Yourself Look Really Stupid Right Now...Talk Like You Know Shit, Then Tangle Yourself In Your Own Spider Web. Ah, Poetry In Pure Sight.
I never said I was absolved from the nature of Greed and Selfishness, in fact it's because I am, as a human so full of these flaws that I can understand how others may be swayed by them and thus betray my good faith. Idiot.

Quote:
*Shakes Head* Anyways...Basically You Are Just Plain Full Of Shit.
Like your mouth.

...oh...I forgot...

Idiot.

------

I'm being trolled and it's fun.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:40 AM   #37
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Quote:
Btw, You Remind Me Of Namkcud And M.O.C. Which Makes Me Curious...Are You Running Those Accounts? I See A Lot Of Similarities. I'm Always Having To Explain To M.O.C And Now I See Myself Explain Shit To You. See Where I'm Getting At Here?
Don't compare me with Namkcud, I'm not fit to serve that genius breakfast.

I don't even recognize the initials M.O.C but this is the only account I use.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:56 AM   #38
JJ_Spade

Quote:
I said I was awesome and when you asked for proof I cited others and my poetry because my poetry is good is part of what makes me awesome not where I post it. Idiot.

Let's recap, you asserted that art being posted on a forum makes it less art, I argued that it doesn't, somehow you came up with the one intelligent statement (on your part) so far that "talking on a forum is not art", sadly irrelevant to the debate whether something created or published digitally can be considered on par with offline media. So I called you on pulling that statement out of nowhere. Correction in bold. Idiot.

I never said I was absolved from the nature of Greed and Selfishness, in fact it's because I am, as a human so full of these flaws that I can understand how others may be swayed by them and thus betray my good faith. Idiot.

Like your mouth.

...oh...I forgot...

Idiot.

------

I'm being trolled and it's fun.
I'm The One Being Trolled, Your Posting On My Thread Which I Thought I Made Clear That You Shouldn't Bother Looking If You Don't Like Me...So -1 For You
And I Guess Since Your A Poet That Makes You Awesome Well...So Am I So +1 For Me Unless You Want To Take That Back
Your Twisting My Words...I Clearly Stated (Since You Consider Poetry Art Like I Do) That Talking On A Forum Isn't ART So How Does That Make You Awesome If It Isn't? Jeez Do I Have To Beat It In Your Head For You To Get The Point?
And Technically Yes You Did Absolve As I Recall You Said "What If I Was God Of The Moon?" It's Obvious That You Are Either Using That As A Lame Come Back...Or Thinking That You Are Above Others.
Shut Up, Your Not Doing A Good Job At Twisting My Words, Or Your Own.
Go Away If You Feel Like Your Being Trolled, If You Were You Wouldn't Consider It Fun.
Oh...
And I Forgot...
+1 For Me Again That You Actually Went Through All The Trouble To Quote All That And Failing At Twisting My Words Because You Aren't Getting The Point.

Keep Packing That Fudge There Kiddo...Eat It All Up Because All You Are Is A Shit Starting, Shit Talking Person And Its Probably Going To Come Out Of Your Ears.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:03 AM   #39
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Don't compare me with Namkcud, I'm not fit to serve that genius breakfast.

I don't even recognize the initials M.O.C but this is the only account I use.
Well If Your Are Being Honest Lol....Then I Guess You Are Trying To Act Like Him "Im Awesome" And M.O.C Is Murder Of Crows...I Know You Know That Name Because I Have See The Two Of You Talking...Don't Try And Bullshit Me, I Believe You Are Running Those Accounts, It's Not Hard To Be Logged In At The Same Time Or Have Someone Else Do It For You. If He Is Such A Genius (Or Are You Calling Yourself That If You Are Using Those Accounts) Then Why Isn't He Making Big Money Instead Of Being On Gnet? Lol Get Out Of Here With That Shit Lol
Old 03-01-2011, 04:06 AM   #40
Saya

Yes, SCC has been running this account for four years, only to create two more accounts this year solely to troll you.

He even got friends to post pictures in the other accounts so it looks like separate people. Damn that handsome devil.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:09 AM   #41
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Yes, SCC has been running this account for four years, only to create two more accounts this year solely to troll you.

He even got friends to post pictures in the other accounts so it looks like separate people. Damn that handsome devil.
Lol I Didn't Put It That Way, He Could Have Had Those Accounts For A Long Time To Troll Others, Or For Some Other Use. Never Did I Say It Was To Only Troll Me.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:11 AM   #42
MissCheyenne

Quote:

You're on to SCC too? I thought I was the only one who saw through his charming yet devillish ways!

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:14 AM   #43
Saya

The other accounts are new, although Ducky has always been around in some incarnation. So, you're still insinuating its all about you.

Oh man, maybe thats why Ducky never shows his face! SCC makes noise music just to throw us off!
Old 03-01-2011, 04:15 AM   #44
JJ_Spade

Quote:
The other accounts are new, although Ducky has always been around in some incarnation. So, you're still insinuating its all about you.
No, I Simply Asked If He Was Running Them. And I Explained Why...The Similarities.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:18 AM   #45
Saya

Yeah, posing as a gay man on one account for years, then collecting a database of naked pictures of Gnet women on another, and then having a totally different character as MOC, but the fact that everyone on the board hates you, particularly this three, means they're all sockpuppets?

Besides, its futile. We're all Mir.

When the only common denominator is you, its probably you.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:19 AM   #46
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Btw, You Remind Me Of Namkcud And M.O.C. Which Makes Me Curious...Are You Running Those Accounts? I See A Lot Of Similarities. I'm Always Having To Explain To M.O.C And Now I See Myself Explain Shit To You. You Are Claiming That You Are Awesome, And Namkcud Claims He "Sure Is Great" See Where I'm Getting At Here?
See The Similarities? No Where Did I Say..."You Created These Accounts To Troll Me"
Old 03-01-2011, 04:20 AM   #47
MissCheyenne

Quote:

Mir is all and all is Mir.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:20 AM   #48
Saya

So the only thing they have in common is that you're insufferable?
Old 03-01-2011, 04:23 AM   #49
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Yeah, posing as a gay man on one account for years, then collecting a database of naked pictures of Gnet women on another, and then having a totally different character as MOC, but the fact that everyone on the board hates you, particularly this three, means they're all sockpuppets?

When the only common denominator is you, its probably you.
You Mean Just You 5 Or However Many...Unless Of Course It's Just You Guys Left On The Board Running People Off. Oh And Thanks For The Friendly Advice On The **** Victim Thread...And Now Being Not So Friendly. Since You HATE Me...Why Help Me?
Old 03-01-2011, 04:25 AM   #50
JJ_Spade

Don't You Think That You Guys Are The Trollers? Following Me Even To My Own Fucking Thread Where I Was Having A Decent Conversation?