Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-05-2010, 09:57 AM   #1
Daywalker

dumb ass

Can some one please give me some tips, to deal with all the dumb ass, and ignorant people.
I mean it didn't use to be so bad but now the everywhere in the schools on the street in high government position.
I thought survival of the fits mean that the strong and smart shrive.what about neutral solution and. when the hell is evolution going to dominate.What happen to all the ray-dent, vibrant, intelligent, enlightened, educated, open mind people. With the willingness to accept the possibilities to change for the better of man kind. What did the stop procreating. We must have unequivocally, absolute, discernment, to assure that the infectious diseased degenerates. Of this generation are abolish. order to an establish future posterity for generations to come.All i am asking is that you take a moment to to look at all points of view of the subject at hand. instead if overtly spewing forth, your multimedia , social society collectivism, classical contorting, filth.Is it so hard to think to foam a original unhypocritical, hindsight bias thought.
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:23 AM   #2
PortraitOfSanity

For fuck's sake, if you're going to ask about how to deal with idiots, at least write coherently.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:24 AM   #3
Methadrine

I hope you realize that you aren't a part of the strong and the smart... nor the enlightened or intelligent. Still want them to come forth and dominate you?

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:33 AM   #4
Daywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methadrine View Post
I hope you realize that you aren't a part of the strong and the smart... nor the enlightened or intelligent. Still want them to come forth and dominate you?
For a chance to better the world and life, yes
Old 03-05-2010, 11:47 AM   #5
Daywalker

what you don't think the most qualified people should be in position of power and authority?
Old 03-05-2010, 03:17 PM   #6
Alan

If you think "it didn't use to be so bad" and you fucking believe in "survival of the fittest" (which of course means you know jack shit about evolution) you are a part of "the dumbass, and ignorant people" [sic]
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:15 PM   #7
Shadowagony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
Can some one please give me some tips, to deal with all the dumb ass, and ignorant people.
Just ignore them and go about your business.

Quote:
I mean it didn't use to be so bad but now the everywhere in the schools on the street in high government position.
Yes it did. You're just noticing it more now than you did before.

Quote:
I thought survival of the fits mean that the strong and smart shrive.what about neutral solution and. when the hell is evolution going to dominate.
Er...What?

Quote:
What happen to all the ray-dent, vibrant, intelligent, enlightened, educated, open mind people. With the willingness to accept the possibilities to change for the better of man kind. What did the stop procreating.
They are still here and they never went anywhere.

Quote:
We must have unequivocally, absolute, discernment, to assure that the infectious diseased degenerates. Of this generation are abolish. order to an establish futureposterity for generations to come.
That sounds very genocidal. The idea of "cleansing" society or "making it better" usually leads to just such a thing.

Quote:
All i am asking is that you take a moment to to look at all points of view of the subject at hand. instead if overtly spewing forth, your multimedia , social society collectivism, classical contorting, filth.Is it so hard to think to foam a original unhypocritical, hindsight bias thought.
I don't agree with everything that goes on in society, but that is life. Truth is, there are lots of smart and intelligent people around today, and there are lots of people around that are dumber than a door knob. That's the way it's always been. It just seems like there is more stupidity today because we are paying more attention to it than ever before. You've got to take the good with the bad, nothing is perfect in life.
Shadowagony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:26 PM   #8
Shadowagony

Quote:
what you don't think the most qualified people should be in position of power and authority?
Yes, but even the most qualified people fall short of perfection and have flaws that will turn you off. Nothing in life is perfect, even the "best" screw up and do stupid things from time to time. Why would you want to be dominated by anybody? Wouldn't you rather maintain some sort of autonomy and free thought on your own part? Besides, you are the one who has to live your life, not them.
Shadowagony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:26 AM   #9
Anarasha

Quote:
You start by ignoring the GNet user Daywal.... never mind..

Seriously though, if you start whining about how these people or that person are so retarded, dumb or judgemental, you are in fact adding to the collective of those people.
What is wrong with just ignoring the people you find annoying and living your life without expecting everyone to chance because of you?
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:36 PM   #10
Daywalker

All I am trying to say is I wish people would just stop take a moment to think what they are say
I delve that a lot of young people today ether don’t care a bout there opinion. So they just say things just to say them in hopes to just be able to argue. Some are afraid to speak up and. Some think that there opinion does not matter. One voice can make a difference.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:49 PM   #11
Methadrine

Quote:
All I am trying to say is I wish people would just stop take a moment to think what they are say
I delve that a lot of young people today ether don’t care a bout there opinion. So they just say things just to say them in hopes to just be able to argue. Some are afraid to speak up and. Some think that there opinion does not matter. One voice can make a difference.
And maybe you should stop and take a moment and read all the replies in this thread once or twice again...

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:12 PM   #12
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Ever hear of a bell curve? It applies to people too. In fact I am even inclined to believe that when it comes to the human mind the bell curve doesn't due it justice. There are so many facets of the mind that can be measured, of different dimensions, that it would really be rather amazing to find any two people that have identical mental attributes in a homogeneous and equally intense distribution.

So in the end, as Shadowagony said,
"Just ignore them and go about your business."
(and be glad that you are not in the lower fringe of the bell curve).

Otherwise, you live with the irritation of letting other people ruffle your feathers.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:39 PM   #13
Catch

Ignore idiots and Pay attention to friends.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:44 AM   #14
the-nihilist

Why? It's utterly futile.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:25 AM   #15
Anarasha

Quote:
And I wish you would've taken this golden moment to think what you said in your original post instead of blabbering ahead about things you were doing in that same moment, but wishes don't come true just because you want them to.
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:35 AM   #16
Ben Lahnger

Obvious dumb ass is obvious.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:50 AM   #17
kaddam

Caution: Messageboard of the mentally and willfully weak that barely ever critically think, therefore bitchy posts like this one may occur.

There is a proper response, everyone must get out their stupid sad puppy or kitty eyes and say in a pity voice,"Aaaaaaaaaw."
kaddam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:08 PM   #18
Catch

I wonder if daywalker has considered that insulting people usually results in them find flaw about the person making insults, so they can then insult them back for hurting their feelings for no reason.

How much of this is Daywalker fault, he just refuses to see their action in the ordeal?