Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 07:53 PM   #9626
Corpsey

I find that you both leaving here will be as useful for this message board as a large african bull elephant has purpose in the arctic. I never got to meet both of you properly, but i respected you and i respect your reasons for leaving.
*throws Sanctus some heart glue to glue her broken heart back together*
Goodbye and i hope life gets better for both of you. I enjoyed your sarcasm Sanctus, and your wit bjork_freak.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:55 PM   #9627
Godslayer Jillian

Sanctus, please don't go.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 06-20-2006, 08:01 PM   #9628
Phayte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
Alright.. that's it, I fuckin' give up on all this forum bullshit. Thanks much to all the friends I thought I made I'll miss many of you like mad, E-mail me if you wish (sanctusdei@aol.com) but shy of that I'm fuckin out... too many lies... too much bull... fuck now I'm getting the shaft for doing squat. I'll miss the good times.... and the pretty people but fuck, I don't need the headache or heartache anymore. Good night folks, sweet dreams... and EPS where ever you may be lurking, I loved ya like a sister...still do, but that said...thanx much for the broken heart.

Peace Gnet.
Damnit.. another good one gone

I loved reading your posts. I'll miss you even though you probably don't care heh
~William Shakespeare
Old 06-20-2006, 08:45 PM   #9629
Lady Victoria Pareesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
Alright.. that's it, I fuckin' give up on all this forum bullshit. Thanks much to all the friends I thought I made I'll miss many of you like mad, E-mail me if you wish (sanctusdei@aol.com) but shy of that I'm fuckin out... too many lies... too much bull... fuck now I'm getting the shaft for doing squat. I'll miss the good times.... and the pretty people but fuck, I don't need the headache or heartache anymore. Good night folks, sweet dreams... and EPS where ever you may be lurking, I loved ya like a sister...still do, but that said...thanx much for the broken heart.

Peace Gnet.
I did loved your posts and your sarcasm.
Oh well, good luck to what ever awaits you out here. It will be quite empty now.

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
Terry Pratchett
Old 06-20-2006, 10:59 PM   #9630
bjork_freak

Did I say smile? I meant vomit.
Old 06-21-2006, 12:16 AM   #9631
Morrigan_Dubh

Bai bai, baby Sanctus... *smears tears on screen*
Old 06-21-2006, 01:00 AM   #9632
angel011

All I've got to say is: shit.
Old 06-21-2006, 04:15 AM   #9633
disorder

Oh my, I've just had a startling revelation!

In the Gnet Upgrades thread, I suggested that Xng would make an awesome mod, then, only minutes later, she was banned!

*bangs head repeditivly on computer desk*
Old 06-21-2006, 04:42 AM   #9634
angel011

Now that theory is easy to check out.

Suggest me as a moderator.

Just to make things clear, I do not want to be a moderator. I have neither the time nor the patience for it. And if anyone is foolish enough to ever actually offer me such a position, I'll refuse.

But for the sake of the experiment, suggest me. If I get banned, you'll know you're right.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:42 PM   #9635
Corpsey

Godslayer Jillian wanted to become a moderator, plus me and Magpie voted for him to become one, and he still isn't banned. But guess who is; that random newbie, Alex. You can see where me and Sanctus mention him in the picture post, but his posts are gone. Unless i missed something, i don't see why he should've been banned.

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:57 AM   #9636
Lady Victoria Pareesis

There should be a day in the moth where people have to dress up as chickens.

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
Terry Pratchett
Old 06-22-2006, 11:08 AM   #9637
darkangel81

Or guinea pigs...
Old 06-22-2006, 11:14 AM   #9638
Phayte

My husband will be home in 8 days! *Does a happy dance*

I know a guy that's dressing up in a chicken costume for a magazine shoot today.
~William Shakespeare
Old 06-22-2006, 12:25 PM   #9639
TheKorovaMilkbar

Attention:

There has been a private matter that has been taking place recently within the forum.

This affects very few parties that are still here so I request that everyone steer clear of comments and judgement. What The OL posted was slanderous and untrue, as he has not seen but a fraction of everything that has taken place, as is the same with just about all of you.

I assure you that there are many people working this out, and interference is neither wanted nor warranted, so please just leave it be.

Thank you.

-Korova
Old 06-22-2006, 02:58 PM   #9640
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsey
Godslayer Jillian wanted to become a moderator, plus me and Magpie voted for him to become one, and he still isn't banned. But guess who is; that random newbie, Alex. You can see where me and Sanctus mention him in the picture post, but his posts are gone. Unless i missed something, i don't see why he should've been banned.
Maybe we're in a Schrodinger's experiment. We are the cats, and this is the box. An entirely random program is made up to have a reality probabilty of .5 to ban a member every time someone opens the box.
Someone opened the box, and Alex was banned.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 06-22-2006, 03:04 PM   #9641
spookypurple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Victoria Pareesis
There should be a day in the moth where people have to dress up as chickens.

Not chickens, please.... I have this 'thing' about chickens.

Hamlet
Old 06-22-2006, 03:05 PM   #9642
Godslayer Jillian

Good thing or bad thing? O_o

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 06-22-2006, 03:10 PM   #9643
spookypurple

Well, ah, hm... good, I suppose. I just have this tendency to laugh uncontrollably whenever I see them or even think about them. I'm trying not to grin just typing this.

I even bought myself a little chicken shaped backpack for a bit of aversion therapy, but it didn't work. My poor mates went through hell when we all went to see "Chicken Run" when it came out. 30 seconds in (And I mean 30 seconds!) and I was a hysterical lump. My asthma gave me serious jip the next day from all the laughing.

If my husband ever wants to see me lose touch with reality, he just has to do (imitates chicken noise) "P' Kahhh!"

Laughter is not always the best medicine...

Hamlet
Old 06-22-2006, 03:18 PM   #9644
Godslayer Jillian

I guess you'll be amused with my slap hierarchy. From the simple slap to the major slap:

5-Slap
4-Bitch slap
3-Book slap
2-Chicken slap
1-Fish slap

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 06-22-2006, 03:22 PM   #9645
spookypurple

What is a chi- cken slap?

Pardon the weird appearance of the above. I was just typing my entire reaction in. I'm still giggling like a fool, mind you.....

Hamlet
Old 06-22-2006, 03:27 PM   #9646
Godslayer Jillian

When you slap someone with a rubber chicken. Slapping someone with a live chicken has an extra bonus, but only if it makes a funny cluck when you get slapped.
The fish slap only counts if the fish is alive and wet.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 06-22-2006, 03:28 PM   #9647
spookypurple

Oh no. I'm off again...

Ohhhh, wonderful.

Hamlet
Old 06-22-2006, 07:42 PM   #9648
Corpsey

Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: SLAP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
I guess you'll be amused with my slap hierarchy. From the simple slap to the major slap:

5-Slap
4-Bitch slap
3-Book slap
2-Chicken slap
1-Fish slap
You forgot curried snake slap and the balsa-wood slap.

Old 06-23-2006, 05:53 AM   #9649
Lady Victoria Pareesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookypurple
Well, ah, hm... good, I suppose. I just have this tendency to laugh uncontrollably whenever I see them or even think about them. I'm trying not to grin just typing this.
*dance* I'm not aloooone!
I knew I couldn't be the only one!
I mean, even the word "chicken" have some humorous potential.
The worst for me is in french, I can control myself over a chicken, but not over a poulet. When my best friend wants me to stop thinking he justs ask me why the chicken crossed the Mobius strip (my favorite ), then you'd be sure I'll giggle for hours, screaming deseperatly "pouleeeet, pouleeeet".

Jillian, your slap story almost made me fall from my chair (I know, I should sit correctly)

Terry Pratchett
Old 06-23-2006, 09:01 AM   #9650
spookypurple

Star Trek: Next Generation is almost impossible for me to watch. The Captain's name... it just sounds a little too much like... Oh no, there I go....

Hamlet
Closed Thread